Bardolino

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aqualandia Jessolo

Venice 8 hours ago

Is there a Vaporetto from venice to Lido di Jessolo ? If so , where & at what time in morning can we embark upon it & how much time shall it take to raech Jessolo ? How can we get a connection to Aqualandia Jessolo Water Park ? Thanks
      Puneet

more
    • murano glass

Padova May 14, 2015 at 1:34 AM

where can I buy murano glass at Padova

more
    • Hotel Excelsior Lido

Lido May 8, 2015 at 3:12 AM

How to get to the hotel from S. Elena, Venice

more
    • footstool's Profile Photo

Venice water travel

Venice May 23, 2015 at 4:36 PM

What is the black gondola, which takes you from Giudecca to the main islands, called? It only leaves from two or three points. I'm not referring to either the vaporetti or the "romantic" gondola ride. Mille grazie.

more
    • Calmasino to Malcesine by car

Malcesine May 22, 2015 at 7:28 PM

Hi! We are staying in a vineyard B&B in Calmasino, am wandering how long it would take to drive to Malcesine from there? We have only one and a half days and we wish to have a short boat trip maybe to Limone and a trip up Monte Baldo. Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • Altekaka's Profile Photo

San Silvestro vaporetto station

Venice Apr 28, 2015 at 4:58 AM

I am staying near the San Silvestro vaporetto stop in a few weeks. The station was temporarily closed for some work in November "for 5 months" but I have not seen any additional information. Does anyone know if the station has re-opened, or a firm date for the reopening?

more
    • Bus from Mestre to Venice

Mestre May 7, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Hello, a group of us will be in Mestre soon and I would like to know which bus to take to get to Venice from Mestre. Also I would like to know how much does it cost.

Thank you in advance

more
    • gayle129's Profile Photo

How much is the train fare from Treviso to Venice

Venice May 3, 2015 at 8:34 AM

How much is the train fare from Treviso to Venice

more
    • John3554's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Venice and Florence

Venice May 6, 2015 at 2:38 PM

While in Venice, we are staying in the Ghetto region. Looking for suggestions for lunch and dinner in that area or close by as we aren't all that mobile; we want to walk no more than a km for a meal. Looking for mid-range rather casual restaurants. Also in Florence for a week. There we are located near the Bargello National Museum. Suggestions welcome.

more
    • Palace Stiggi??

Venice May 18, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Somewhere recently I read about a palace approx. 45 minutes from Marco Polo Airport and the same distance from Padua. It was the Italian version of Versailles - I think it was called Stiggi or something very similar - and had 109 rooms - try as I might I can't find anything about this beautiful palace. All suggestions much appreciated. Thanx

more
    • samitbabu's Profile Photo

car rental from Venice to Budapest

Venice Apr 29, 2015 at 7:45 AM

Can anyone suggest a cheap car rental for the above route ?

more
    • Itinerary suggestions

Venice May 5, 2015 at 5:29 PM

I've received great advice on visiting Murano, Burano & Torcello recently & hope to extend my search for itinerary suggestions (3 Aussie adults /54 +) during a brief 3 night / 2.5 day stay in Venice. Arriving 1.30pm, staying in San Polo, keen food, coffee & wine consumers, love a little history & art but also keen to see the real (& less touristy) Venice. No time to waste in long queue's, any pre-booked must see's, restaurant, cafe, tour suggestions welcomed. I've contacted heaps of private tour companies and am kind of shocked at the excessively high costs!
      We will be leaving via train to Milan on route to Bellagio - wondering if Verona is worth a stop on the way?
      Many thanks in advance.

more
    • ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Location, Location!!??

Venice May 5, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Hi, Everyone! I'll be in Venice in late November and need advice as to which sestiere I should stay in. I'll be renting an apartment or home so I am not interested in hotels. I'm currently favoring Dosoduro but I would really appreciate more info on the others! Thank you!

more
    • Is it safe for 19 yr old female to travel (coming from US) from Venice to Vicenza alone?

Vicenza Apr 30, 2015 at 12:42 PM

My daughter (19) is supposed to attend a program a program in Italy for four weeks. She's never been there before. She has to fly into Venice, then catch a bus (20-25 minute ride) to the train station for a 1-1.5 hour ride to Bassano del Grappa, Vicenza and walk to Hotel del Ponte. She will be there for weeks one and four. For weeks two and three, they will be moving to College Valmarana Morosini (in Altavilla Vicentina, Vicenza). I'm not too concerned ince she meets up with the group in Bassano. It's just getting from the airport to Bassano alone. At some point they will be traveling to Milan (Ca’ Del Bosco, Franciacorta) and the director suggested my daughter could fly into Milan but then it would be a 3.5 hr train ride to Bassano. I wanted to fly over with her, but I can't fford to do so. Thank you!

more
    • Murano & Burano

Venice Apr 30, 2015 at 6:13 AM

We hope to spend a morning (or longer?) visiting Murano & Burano & we'd appreciate any inside information for first time, Aussie visitors to Venice. Having researched a number of sites, it appears doable without a tour (our preference). Are vaporetto tickets easily purchased & would we be best to travel in the early morning to try & beat the crowds? Any tourist traps to avoid on Morano & is it possible to view a glass blowing demonstration without the hard sell afterwards?
      Many thanks for any helpful suggestions 

more
    • ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Weather In November

Venice May 6, 2015 at 11:44 AM

HI, Everyone! What can I expect weather-wise in late November? Thank you!

more
    • staying in Bardolino, train to PESCHIERA DEL GARDA or Verona

by trvlmaven Online Now Jun 10, 2014 at 4:26 PM

We will be traveling from Milan to Bardolino on Oct. 3rd arriving about 1 or 2pm. Is it easier to catch a bus from Verona or Del Garda?

2 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 6:58 AM
    • Best Route

by robertbugeja Online Now May 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM

What is the best route (renting a car) from Treviso Airport to Bardolino please?

1 Answer May 10, 2014 at 7:06 PM
    • What's Bardolino like? Is it busy in May. Is it a big town?

by eej86 Online Now May 7, 2014 at 2:10 PM

What's Bardolino like? Is it busy in May. Is it a big town?

4 Answers May 9, 2014 at 5:51 AM
    • Christmas week in Bardolino

by longlostpoet Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM

are all places shut over Christmas ?

2 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 3:35 AM
    • How do I get from Peschiera Del Garda to Bardolino?

by bardolinojune Online Now May 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM

How do I get from Peschiera Del Garda to Bardolino?

1 Answer May 20, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    • Places to visit near Bardolino

by wiseowls Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 12:52 PM

We are going on our first holiday to Lake Garda at the end of May and are staying in the town of Bardolino. Can someone advise us of some nice places to visits nearby and are accessible by bus rather than the expensive ferries.

6 Answers May 1, 2015 at 10:22 AM
    • Cost of ferries from Bardolino

by wiseowls Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I can find a website with the ferries time table but cannot find any prices. I believe they are very expensive, can somebody advise me please.

1 Answer Apr 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    • Good relazing hotel on the water

by dawnlambert2 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Where is a good hotel to stay with a lake view. we will be with one other couple traveling though for just one night

4 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    • ValeryCollins's Profile Photo

Bardolino Christmas tree

by ValeryCollins Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Does anyone know the significance of the Christmas tree in Bardolino this Christmas that had photographs of people hanging from the branches?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • bardolino bus

by dalek55 Online Now Sep 16, 2010 at 11:06 AM

My wife & I will be arriving at Peschiera del Garda train station on 6th.
      Oct. Where can we catch a bus to Bardolino,& how frequent are they.

4 Answers Sep 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM
    • marsi77's Profile Photo

Bardolino facilities

by marsi77 Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Will be travelling soon to Lake Garda and staying in an apartment in Via Europa Unita in Bardolino. Can anyone please tell me whether the bus stop is very far from this street? Also, would anyone know whether there are any supermarkets nearby? I will be travelling with my 6 month old son and would require to buy nappies for him and also vegetables. Thanks a lot

1 Answer Jul 18, 2008 at 1:02 AM
    • hutchk1's Profile Photo

Bus Station Location

by hutchk1 Online Now May 20, 2008 at 9:07 AM

Hi... we are staying at The Hotel Gardenia in Bardolino, Lake Garda. We will be arriving by bus from Verona. Does anyone know how far the bus station in Bardolino is to the Hotel? Is it within walking distance. We will have 2 large suitcases and baby. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Venice to Bardolino

by Shirleyscholes Online Now Jul 11, 2007 at 6:04 AM

Hi, I am travelling July 2008 to Bardolino. We can fly from Manchester or Liverpool. Manchester flights to Verona are very expensive (we need 11 nights, Sat to Wed) It seems much cheaper to fly either to Venice Marco Polo or Venice Treviso. Does anyone know the likely taxi transfer cost and travelling time from either for 3 passengers.

1 Answer Jul 11, 2007 at 7:20 AM
    • Annual Bardolino Wine Fest

by Chuck_d7 Online Now Jan 24, 2007 at 6:50 AM

I would like to know the dates for the 2007 Bardolino Winfest that takes place around Septembet and October please?

2 Answers May 4, 2007 at 1:09 PM
    • Garda Wedding 2007

by GnR0034 Online Now Nov 27, 2006 at 7:00 AM

Hi

I am getting married in July 2007 in Garda but my hotel is in Bardolino. I am looking for advice on local restaurants in either town for party of 15. I have good Knowledge of Italy as my gran and my dad are Italain. But none of us has been to Lake Garda before. Would be grateful for any input.

Paula

1 Answer Nov 27, 2006 at 8:54 AM
    • campsites around Lake Garda

by valerie.campbell1 Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 10:49 AM

Can anyone recommend any good and reasonably priced campsites around Lake Garda and the Trentino region.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ian

1 Answer Apr 23, 2007 at 1:30 PM
    • Bardolino transport

by valerie.campbell1 Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 10:46 AM

Is there a bus from Bardolino to Verona? We wish to meet friends at Verona Airport and would like any advice as to getting there.

Thank you.

Valerie

2 Answers May 4, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    • Public Transport

by Billsinc Online Now Jan 23, 2006 at 1:00 PM

What is public transport like in Bardolino.
      For example during the day how do you travel from Bardolino to the likes of Garda, Pescheria, Vernona. At night what is the transport like, last bus train? Are there taxi's what sort of price are they. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

2 Answers Jan 24, 2006 at 4:58 AM
    • restaurant for a wedding party

by dazzaq Online Now Mar 22, 2005 at 2:10 PM

Hi

We are getting married in Verona in June and are currently trying to organise an evening reception meal. At this stage we aren't sure whether to hold the reception in Verona itself or back at our resort in Bardolino, Lake Garda.

I think our preference is to have the meal in Bardolino. The question for the forum therefore is can you help out with restaurants. We will have 15 people in total. We are looking for a homely restaurant with good food, friendly staff and somewhere with a bit of atmosphere.

If we decide to have the meal in Verona, where would be a good place to go?

Any help greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Mar 22, 2005 at 2:50 PM
    • getting there

by mauricebailey44 Online Now Mar 11, 2005 at 4:01 AM

How do I get to Bardolino from Brescia airport. Bus to the railway station and then to Peschiera and onward by bus or taxi? I can bus to Verona and then another bus to Bardolino, but this is long and awkward. Help please!

5 Answers Mar 12, 2005 at 4:22 AM