Barcelona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Feast And Foot

by Nadsoussi Online Now May 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM

Im an avid Trail runner hoping to combine a Week of feasting and partying with a daily redemptive trail run - Any thought on where to stay in or near the city?

more
    • Where to go in the stadium?

by elodo Online Now May 1, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

more
    • One Day in Barcelona

by gschaefer Online Now May 25, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I arrive AM from US, have meetings the next day. Hence, I have a day of no plans. Please suggest how I spend 12 hours to both see the highlights, enjoys some good food and drink, and stay moving/awake to get on schedule. I'm ok with public transport and lots of walking.....Any suggestions are welcome....I will be staying downtown.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

by jmj0 Online Now May 18, 2015 at 7:01 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also how do I tell if I have an "unblocked" phone?.

more
    • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

Early planning

by nicolaitan Online Now 13 hours ago

possibly visiting barcelona in very early october (? good time of year ?). how many days should i allow for a comprehensive visit, not just a 1.5 day hit the high spots and gone. would of course want to see the major attractions, but also some of the less well known but equally or more fascinating places for art, architecture, beauty, etc.

more
    • Areas to stay in BArcelona

by hwoods Online Now May 26, 2015 at 12:10 PM

We are going to send a few days in Barcelona in September. Currently we have a hotel reserved at the Paseo de Gracia, in the Eixample area. Is this a good area and hotel to stay in? Or is there a better location to stay?

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

by jmj0 Online Now May 18, 2015 at 5:33 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also told that these cheap phones are only operable in Spain?

more
    • spain tour in augest

by Drghazi Online Now May 20, 2015 at 3:35 AM

hi my family will travel to Madrid &valencia&barcelona in mid august any advice how to plan which first &best affordable transportation,they have 8days
      can I go to nice -france is it easy,they family 4adults &2 10yrs
      regards

more
    • Train to Barcelona

by elodo Online Now May 1, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Hello,

I will go to Lloret De Mare during my school holidays. I’ve done some researches and I’ve seen that Barcelona is barely 75 kilometres of Lloret De Mare. I’ve never seen Barcelona and I’d like to visit it one day. I would like to know which means of transport is the more practical and the cheaper (taxi, bus, train?).

Keep Me Informed! Thanks!

more
    • Booking ALAS Bus with old passport number online

by anthealao Online Now May 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM

I am currently planning to book my ticket from Barcelona to Madrid online. I have noted that I need to provid my passport number before I can proceed for my booking. However, my passport will be dued to expire on September and I will renew my passport during beginning of June. Can I still put my old passport number for making the booking? Whether it's possible to get a photo copy of my old passport and my new passport to show the driver when checking (as pasaport number will be changing when renewed so it will be different from what have stated online when booking).

more
    • Any dangerous areas in Barcelona?

by Enen123 Online Now May 24, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Ok, so I'm from a really small town, so Barcelona is HUGE to me. Is there any areas that can do me harm when I'm out walking. Like high crime areas or something? Thank you for all answers!

more
    • Police Action

by cjmendoza Online Now May 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM

With the notoriety of Barcelona, because of pickpockets, snatchings and scammers; what are the recent actions or measures done by the Barcelona Police Department particularly in the Las Ramblas?

more
    • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

Early planning

by nicolaitan Online Now 13 hours ago

possibly visiting barcelona in very early october (? good time of year ?). how many days should i allow for a comprehensive visit, not just a 1.5 day hit the high spots and gone. would of course want to see the major attractions, but also some of the less well known but equally or more fascinating places for art, architecture, beauty, etc.

3 Answers 7 hours ago
    • Feast And Foot

by Nadsoussi Online Now May 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM

Im an avid Trail runner hoping to combine a Week of feasting and partying with a daily redemptive trail run - Any thought on where to stay in or near the city?

1 Answer 22 hours ago
    • Areas to stay in BArcelona

by hwoods Online Now May 26, 2015 at 12:10 PM

We are going to send a few days in Barcelona in September. Currently we have a hotel reserved at the Paseo de Gracia, in the Eixample area. Is this a good area and hotel to stay in? Or is there a better location to stay?

3 Answers 7 hours ago
    • One Day in Barcelona

by gschaefer Online Now May 25, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I arrive AM from US, have meetings the next day. Hence, I have a day of no plans. Please suggest how I spend 12 hours to both see the highlights, enjoys some good food and drink, and stay moving/awake to get on schedule. I'm ok with public transport and lots of walking.....Any suggestions are welcome....I will be staying downtown.

2 Answers May 26, 2015 at 2:53 AM
    • Any dangerous areas in Barcelona?

by Enen123 Online Now May 24, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Ok, so I'm from a really small town, so Barcelona is HUGE to me. Is there any areas that can do me harm when I'm out walking. Like high crime areas or something? Thank you for all answers!

12 Answers May 25, 2015 at 9:50 AM
    • spain tour in augest

by Drghazi Online Now May 20, 2015 at 3:35 AM

hi my family will travel to Madrid &valencia&barcelona in mid august any advice how to plan which first &best affordable transportation,they have 8days
      can I go to nice -france is it easy,they family 4adults &2 10yrs
      regards

4 Answers May 21, 2015 at 3:51 AM
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

by jmj0 Online Now May 18, 2015 at 7:01 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also how do I tell if I have an "unblocked" phone?.

2 Answers May 18, 2015 at 12:28 PM
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

by jmj0 Online Now May 18, 2015 at 5:33 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also told that these cheap phones are only operable in Spain?

3 Answers May 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM
    • Booking ALAS Bus with old passport number online

by anthealao Online Now May 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM

I am currently planning to book my ticket from Barcelona to Madrid online. I have noted that I need to provid my passport number before I can proceed for my booking. However, my passport will be dued to expire on September and I will renew my passport during beginning of June. Can I still put my old passport number for making the booking? Whether it's possible to get a photo copy of my old passport and my new passport to show the driver when checking (as pasaport number will be changing when renewed so it will be different from what have stated online when booking).

5 Answers May 18, 2015 at 12:20 PM
    • Police Action

by cjmendoza Online Now May 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM

With the notoriety of Barcelona, because of pickpockets, snatchings and scammers; what are the recent actions or measures done by the Barcelona Police Department particularly in the Las Ramblas?

17 Answers May 17, 2015 at 11:10 AM
    • Where to go in the stadium?

by elodo Online Now May 1, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

1 Answer May 1, 2015 at 9:10 AM
    • Train to Barcelona

by elodo Online Now May 1, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Hello,

I will go to Lloret De Mare during my school holidays. I’ve done some researches and I’ve seen that Barcelona is barely 75 kilometres of Lloret De Mare. I’ve never seen Barcelona and I’d like to visit it one day. I would like to know which means of transport is the more practical and the cheaper (taxi, bus, train?).

Keep Me Informed! Thanks!

4 Answers May 1, 2015 at 8:38 AM
    • Maroon 5 concert on 14th June

by Uttio Online Now Apr 23, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Am thinking of attending the Maroon 5 concert with my wife and 14-yr old son. Can someone recommend a credible site for buying tickets? Is Viagogo a reliable website for such tickets?

1 Answer Apr 23, 2015 at 1:59 PM
    • flight from Spain

by guddi56 Online Now Apr 19, 2015 at 6:42 PM

Are there many flights from Barcelona to Gibraltar.

7 Answers Apr 22, 2015 at 12:00 AM
    • YoanaB's Profile Photo

What is the best transport in Barcelona? Week metro passes?

by YoanaB Online Now Apr 17, 2015 at 1:35 PM

Me and my friends are traveling to Barcelona in the end of June for a week. We were thinking of buying a week metro pass but I'm having some difficulties understanding which lines should it include. Any advises? Would you recommend a different kind of transport?

8 Answers May 2, 2015 at 1:01 PM
    • looking for a great restaurant and a fun night for my birthday

by dianerubin Online Now Apr 11, 2015 at 6:25 AM

Our last day of our trip is my birthday and looking for a fun time as to where to eat and a club. Any suggestions?

Thank you

7 Answers Apr 11, 2015 at 2:59 PM
    • Sagrada Familia

by jackberry Online Now Mar 31, 2015 at 11:00 AM

What is the best way to go from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell without going back to Plaça de Cataluña and catching bus 24?
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 1, 2015 at 12:25 AM
    • Suggestion for itinerary

by TaddWun Online Now Mar 31, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Hi everyone, I'm planning a 2 weeks trip to the above. Any suggestions for the itinerary as I'm lost.....

10 Answers Apr 1, 2015 at 2:53 AM
    • Internet package for cell phone

by MelvynM Online Now Mar 30, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I am traveling to Barcelona this weekend, and since I do not know spanish want to use translators and maps on my phone while traveling around the city. Is there a cell phone service I can get where I can get good data packages? I am not looking to make calls or text, just data use.

Please advise.

2 Answers Mar 31, 2015 at 1:36 AM
    • Travel from Airport till Sunotel Junior

by MelvynM Online Now Mar 30, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hello,

I'm coming down to barcelona for the easter weekend from New York. I am booked into the Sunotel Junior and land in BCN at 7:00PM. What would be the best way to get to the hotel from the airport (safety, price, speed)?

7 Answers Apr 13, 2015 at 11:52 AM
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Airport shuttles?

by rexvaughan Online Now Mar 29, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Are there any hotels near the airport that provide shuttle service to and from the airport?

12 Answers Apr 3, 2015 at 6:58 AM
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou Hotel

by Drayman151 Online Now Mar 27, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Hi

we are travelling to this hotel from the Barcelona airport , please can you let us knpw if we can travel via a train , bus or even a airport transfer bus , we would use a taxi but we have heard of people being had , thanks

6 Answers Mar 28, 2015 at 12:49 PM
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

how to get to Joan Miró Foundation?

by wonglydia Online Now Mar 25, 2015 at 10:21 PM

I will visit Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya then Joan Miró Foundation. I wonder if I can walk to Joan Miro Foundation from Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya as I saw a small road behind the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya. Please advice.

5 Answers Mar 26, 2015 at 12:25 PM
    • amoltated's Profile Photo

Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May?

by amoltated Online Now Mar 25, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Anybody planning for Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May? Can anybody suggest me student lodge or cheapest hotel?

5 Answers Mar 29, 2015 at 1:35 PM
    • amoltated's Profile Photo

Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May?

by amoltated Online Now Mar 25, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Anybody planning for Barcelona between 24 April - 4 May? Can anybody suggest me student lodge or cheapest hotel?

5 Answers Mar 26, 2015 at 7:03 AM
    • Stag Do in April

by Geoffpeel Online Now Mar 24, 2015 at 1:53 AM

Hi there!
      I am organising a stag do to Barcelona in April and was wondering of you could recommend some great places to go on an evening..
      Thank you!
      Geoff.

6 Answers Mar 29, 2015 at 1:46 AM
    • Basilica del Santa Maria del Mar: Saint Name?

by Masmassive Online Now Mar 23, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Does anyone have good knowledge of the saints depicted in the Basilica del Santa del Mar in Barcelona? A friend of mine wants to know the name of a female saint whose statue is in the Basilica -- she is holding a child and may be called Saint Maria of the Olives or possibly Olive trees. Thank you so much for any light you can shed -- would be interested in her story and any link to pictures.

8 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 7:27 AM
    • Raval District of Barcelona

by mitchpagan Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 12:58 PM

I am thinking of renting an apartment in the Raval District of Barcelona. The address is Carrer del Peu de la creu 28. bis. Would you recommend this area?

10 Answers Apr 22, 2015 at 5:00 AM
    • Las Fallas

by chiuhahua Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 8:53 AM

is anyone going to this festival and can tell me more about it?

4 Answers Mar 29, 2015 at 1:46 AM
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

By bicycle

by jacquisuiza Online Now Mar 12, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Is it possible (nice) to go by bike to Sitges or Mataró? I am used to ride 50 km and more and would like to go to some places by bike. I will be in Barcelona from easter sunday for 6 days. Are there carriles bici beyond Sant Adrià de Besòs and how can I get to Sitges? Where can I rent a good bicycle?

10 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM