Barcelona Travel Answers

change location

Is Barcelona a good place for single guys to visit?

by Thejanitor000 Online Now Feb 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Hi fellow travelers. I'm considering making a trip to Barcelona in March and want some opinions on the trip. Is this a good destination for tours by day and also a vibrant nightlife?

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • risse73's Profile Photo

Re: Is Barcelona a good place for single guys to visit?

by risse73 Online Now Feb 26, 2012 at 5:49 PM

You have it all in Barcelona! There's plenty of day tours to all cultural, tourist-oriented and historical sites, while night life is endless. There are clubs everywhere. Check them out at the different areas (e.g., Gothic Quarter, El Born, El Raval, Eixample, etc.) of Barcelona. If you want further info, you can always "Google" the keywords of "nightlife, Barcelona" and you'll get the results you desire.

Good Luck & Enjoy Vibrant Barcelona!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cachaseiro's Profile Photo

by cachaseiro Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Barcelona is a happening place at night and full of young travellers from all over the world, so you should be fine there i think.

The bar scene there is really good.

• Re: Is Barcelona a good place for single guys to visit?

by Thejanitor000 Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Thank you both

• risse73's Profile Photo

by risse73 Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM

You're quite welcome! Enjoy your trip to Barcelona.

by allamoo Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Barcelona is the ultimate party spot. Most clubs dont even open until 2am giving you plenty of time for dinner and smaller bars to pregame. Spanish people are beautiful but the regular populace is a little frigid towards tourists, understandably so. The beaches are littered with nude people so be prepared for that. Also I dont know how old you are but I would stay at Urbany Barcelona hostel while your there. Its cheap but the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. They have great drink specials in the hostel and the bar balcony overlooks Agbar Tower. Its walking distance to the beach and the hostel workers take you to the bars and get you into the harder clubs to get into for free. Its usually daylight when you are finished partying. Enjoy.

by nightclub Online Now Mar 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM

i aslo travel alone all the way in euro , will stay 3-4days either in ibiza or barcelona , looking for party in spain ...let me know the best club overthere , kindly need ur opinion

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines