Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AntheaLC's Profile Photo

Kids activities in George

George Jul 7, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Hi there

Is there perhaps an Ice Skating rink in George. We're going there this weekend with 4 very hyper boys and would like to keep them entertained.

regards
      Anthea Campbell

more
    • bus travel

Uniondale Jul 3, 2014 at 2:54 AM

is there a bus from Jhb to Uniondale and back

more
    • AntheaLC's Profile Photo

Kids activities

George Jul 7, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Good day

Does George have an Ice Skating rink to keep my 4 boys entertained. We're visiting this coming weekend.

Thanks
      Anthea

more
    • travel from Johannesburg to Pretoria

Johannesburg Jul 7, 2014 at 2:23 AM

How can I travel to Pretoria from Johannesburg? and how to take a taxi

more
    • From Crocodile Bridge to Olifants Rest Camp

Kruger National Park Jun 23, 2014 at 4:00 AM

At what time do we have to be at the gate in Crocodile Bridge if we have to arrive at Olifants at 17:30?

more
    • erin2014's Profile Photo

Sodwana Bay Activities

Sodwana Bay National Park Jun 17, 2014 at 9:42 AM

What is an ideal thing to accommodate and entertain three eleven year olds, a nine year old and a fourteen year old.

more
    • rifatkiral's Profile Photo

drive plan

Kruger National Park 17 hours ago

I want to go to park from Nelspruit. I booked hotel near Paul Kruger gate. I want to go from Melalane gate to kruger gate passing trough inside the park. Second day I want to drive the south part again . is this plan appropriate? thanks your feedbacks.

more
    • Hotel & short tour JNB

Johannesburg Jul 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I will be arriving on an international flight & departing 24 hours on another international flight, arrival & departure mid-day. Do you think 2 hrs is enough for Apartheid Museum or recommend another short morning tour? Any hotel recommendations - I prefer to avoid the large, American-style chain hotels when possible.

more
    • THE GAME DRIVE??

Sun City Jun 25, 2014 at 10:43 AM

ARE THERE LIONS ON THE GAME DRIVE??

more
    • Punda Maria Gate

Kruger National Park Jun 11, 2014 at 8:20 AM

If we don't make it to Punda Maria Gate in time to make it to the restcamp, is there a place outside gate that is close to park our rv/motorhome for the night?

more
    • things to do in the berg.

Drakensberg Yesterday

I am currently 7 months pregnant and planning to go to the berg in august, I will be 8months then, I am not sure what are the interestng activities that I can embark on that wont put a strain on me given my condition, at the same time I dont want to bore my partner to death.

more
    • Transport from Clarens to Pretoria

Free State Jun 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Hi, what is the easiest method of public transport for 2 people to get from Clarens to Pretoria (one way)? We need transport on Fri, 18 July 2014.
      Any input is appreciated,
      thanks, Anda .

more
    • Flying solo (female) to JNB Advice

Johannesburg Jun 21, 2014 at 12:54 AM

I'll be flying alone to meet my boyfriend who is also travelling alone (we currently live in different states and the cost to travel together was >$600). He'll be meeting me at the airport. I don't know if this matters at all but I want to give the full picture (I know of the apartheid reversal that can be present in johannesburg so..) I'm a Caucasian female and he is an African male. 

I'm really concerned reading these safety post regarding johannesburg

I'll be arriving at JNB airport ? That's what my itinerary says via Ethiopian air 

Please tell me everything I need to know 

more
    • Shipwreak off st lucia coast

Saint Lucia Estuary Jul 6, 2014 at 10:04 AM

What is the shipwreak u can see off st lucia coast?

more
    • rifatkiral's Profile Photo

map of kruger park

Kruger National Park Jul 6, 2014 at 7:25 AM

how can I find kruger natinal park road map ?

more
    • Orion10101's Profile Photo

Weather now? (June/July 2014)

Cape Town Jun 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Am travelling to Cape Town this weekend. What is the real-feel weather like for daytime sightseeing? Though it appears to be in the region of 16degC, is it coat weather? Travelling from my Summer to Cape Town Winter and am uncertain of my wardrobe requirements :-)
      Thanks a million, Orion

more
    • Transport Rifle through Park

Kruger National Park Jun 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

We will be traveling in S.Africa with a rifle. Part of the time, we plan to be in KNP about 17 days. Will we be allowed to take the rifle with us in park or can you suggest somewhere outside of park that will store it?

J.J.

more
    • MsMash's Profile Photo

What to pack

Durban Jun 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Im a first time traveller anywhere. I am going to durban to a place called olive convention centre. What should i pack for the weekend, a one night stay?
      NB. Im 43 years old and African.

more
    • can you help with something i don't understand in the accommodation information?

Kruger National Park Jun 13, 2014 at 1:06 PM

we are booked into a bungalow in satara which is described as follows:
      "BD2N (BUNGALOW): Air-conditioning &
      ceiling fan, Barbeque Facilities, Kitchenette,
      No Smoking, Wc and shower"
      does this mean we have no fridge and no cooking utensils? because the description of the safari tent we booked in lower sabie says:
      "LST2 (SAFARI TENT): 2 single beds, Ceiling
      Fan, Fridge, Kitchenette, No additional
      persons allowed, No Smoking, Utensils, Wc
      and shower".
      to me it seems strange to give us a kitchenette but no fridge or utensils, but maybe if they're not detailed they're really not there? i'd appreciate any information from people who have used this kind of accommodation in the park!
      thanks a lot.

more