Baracoa Travel Answers

change location

Help

by Zaja Online Now Jan 5, 2005 at 12:45 AM

Hay, I need help, i have to talk to one guy in Baracoa, but i don`t know how to transmit the mesage to him, it is relly important...can anybody help me!! Please!!! Saludos Tina

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • russian_yaz's Profile Photo

from Cuba

by russian_yaz Online Now Jan 10, 2005 at 2:41 PM

I live in Havana, I´m not going to Baracoa right now but maybe a friend of mine will go in two days. Tell me what you want and let´s see if I can help you...bye

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: from Cuba

by Zaja Online Now Jan 12, 2005 at 5:44 AM

HELLO AMIGO, it is very nice, taht you are trying to help me, but i allredy did it, but you said that you are living in Havana, is it possible that I write you a letter and you will give it to some friend of mine who also live in Havana! Muchas Gracias por ayuda, :-) no hablo buen espaniol... tina

• devillush's Profile Photo

Re: Help

by devillush Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 12:09 PM

I'm not sure if you've reached your friend yet. If not, I have several friends in Baracoa who I e-mail regularly who could probably help. Send me a message with his contact info and I'll try my best to reach him for you.

• russian_yaz's Profile Photo

from Cuba

by russian_yaz Online Now Jan 21, 2005 at 11:06 PM

Hi there...yes, I live in havana and U can write to me so I can deliver your letter...no problems with that. Write to: yazalpizar@yahoo.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Baracoa