change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RoxanneY's Profile Photo

Mid-sea express

by RoxanneY Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I read about this air taxi and trying to contact them since yesterday so I can book today, but I get no answer. Can anyone tell me or have any information or people who can help me with this? Thanks :-)

1 Answer Jan 10, 2014 at 8:48 AM
    • VikingRSB's Profile Photo

Motercykel rental

by VikingRSB Online Now May 21, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Motercykel or scooter rental

2 Answers May 21, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    • limledi's Profile Photo

Sugar Beach or Alice Beach in April 1st wk?

by limledi Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Hi. Where is the best beach in Bantayan Island? Is it Sugar Beach or Alice Beach? Am choosing between Sunday Flower Beach in Sugar Beach & Beach Placid in Alice Beach. Going there 1st week of April. Pls advise. Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    • Virgin island

by Di-lo Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Going to virgin island, what wil be the rough expenses for the tour, i will be there as a budget travellers. Thanks

3 Answers May 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    • Any Halal Certified restaurant

by adputra Online Now Sep 14, 2011 at 1:28 AM

Hi all,

Im planning a trip to Bantayan island late next month. As I am a Muslim therefore i am wondering if i could get any Muslim or Halal certified restaurant in there?

6 Answers Sep 15, 2011 at 7:24 PM
    • hello everyone new memeber here

by cebulover Online Now Aug 31, 2011 at 11:44 AM

i will be arriving in cebu mactan in decemer flying from europe via hong kong i would like to visit bantayan island'' can any members who have visisted the island give me some insight into things to do places to visit reasonable accomadation good night life also resturant's does the island have atm's were i can draw money out if i need to do any tips on general safety

7 Answers Sep 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM
    • Interesting places to see in Bantayan

by Langyaw Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Hi there! I am planning to visit bantayan island and would like to know what interesting places to visit during my 3 day stay. best beach, cheap accommodation to stay, scenic places to take pictures and relax.

thanks a lot.

langyaw

4 Answers Jul 31, 2011 at 9:43 PM
    • born_lippy's Profile Photo

Private Van from Mactan Airport to Bantayan Island

by born_lippy Online Now Jun 1, 2011 at 6:30 AM

hello fellow vters,

pls help me. someone informed me that theres a private taxi that will transport me from mactan airport to hagyanas port and the taxi will aboard the ferry to sta fe bantayan island. this cost 2,000php.

we are 9 and we wont fit in the taxi, would you know any contact person that has a private van that we can ride from mactan airport and will aboard the ferry to sta fe bantayan island?

please. thank you

born_lippy

2 Answers Jun 13, 2011 at 6:12 AM
    • judyrv's Profile Photo

help request

by judyrv Online Now May 6, 2011 at 12:57 AM

hi, my family & some friends are planning to go to Bantayan at the end of the month. im looking for a place for us to stay and ive been reading at the reviews of those who have gone to the island. i kind of want to stay at sugar beach resort but i cant find an email address or a contact number so that i can book my reservation. on hindsight, is it necessary to have an early booking to any hotel in the island before going there? or will it be ok if we just book upon our arrival. also, will it matter if we stay in an airconditioned room or e-fan will do, as im sure the island will be windy....
      thanks for any advice.. and for the number or email of sugar beach...

3 Answers May 6, 2011 at 7:00 AM
    • Budyong

by lullabye22 Online Now Apr 5, 2011 at 7:09 AM

Hi!

Can anyone update us on the latest room/cottage rates in Budyong?
      Any contact number besides their landline?

Thanks so much in advance!

• ilovetotravel14's Profile Photo

Malapascua to Bantayan

by ilovetotravel14 Online Now Mar 17, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are planning to visit Bantayan and Malapascua on June. Which is a better route, Malapascua first then Bantayan or Bantayan to Malapascua? We're coming from Cebu City.

Also, would anyone know how much is the boat ride to/from Malapascua to/from Bantayan?

Thank you!

• shomalabanan's Profile Photo

Bantayan Island: Budyong or Beach Placid

by shomalabanan Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Hello,

I have read great reviews on both resorts but still i couldnt decide which one to choose, their rates are the same. But they are not close to each other.

Can someone help me decide which one to choose? Considering the beachfont, type of sand, rooms and location?

Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM
    • Motorcycle on Boat???

by mygenie20 Online Now Jul 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Can you take a motorcycle on the ferry to and from Bantayan Island???

2 Answers Aug 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM
    • how much?

by buckchua Online Now Dec 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM

How much fare total including port fees if any will I pay if I bring my Honda rs125 to Bantayan Island?

1 Answer Dec 14, 2009 at 7:40 AM
    • guo_mei_xin's Profile Photo

what to do in Bantayan Island

by guo_mei_xin Online Now Dec 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM

What can I do in Bantayan Island? Because my plan is something like this:

March 12 (fri) - leave Bohol at around 9 or 10am. Once I arrive in Cebu City
      pier, I'm going straight to North Bus Terminal, then to hagnaya
      port, then ferry from hagnaya port to sta fe island. I'll be
      staying at Budyong Resort.

March 13(sat) - Bantayan Island
      ***Early morning

march 14(sun) - I'm leaving as early as 6am. My flight from Cebu City to Manila is at 3:35 pm

1)On March 12 friday, would anyone know what are the available times the ferry departs from hagnaya port to sta fe island?

2)On March 13, saturday, what can I do? I'm planning early morning hanging out at the beach, and then what? Island hopping? The only thing I can think of is Virgin Island (around how long should I stay here?). What else? I'm not interested in plants or flowers.

3) On March 14 (sunday), if I leave Budyong Resort at 6am, can I arrive at Cebu City Mactan airport before 3:35pm. I don't want to miss my flight. What's the earliest ferry that leaves the sta fe island?

2 Answers Feb 11, 2010 at 9:09 AM
    • judayandryan's Profile Photo

KoTA Beach Resort or Budyong Resort

by judayandryan Online Now Aug 31, 2009 at 9:39 PM

We will be in Bantayan Island this Sept 12-15 and still undecided where to stay.

Kota or Budyong - but were on a tight budget

thank you so much.

4 Answers Sep 22, 2009 at 9:32 PM
    • inquiries

by janicavaldez Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 10:55 PM

by reaching sta fe from the roro , are the pedicabs the only way to reach budyong beach resort? thanks for your post. it was very helpful

3 Answers Jun 19, 2009 at 7:24 AM
    • How to contact Sugar Beach

by pinkgirlash20 Online Now Apr 27, 2009 at 5:58 AM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the personnel of Sugar Beach? My friends and their families are going to Bantayan Island on May 9 and we want to book about 6 rooms there. I have searched the net and there are only reviews on Sugar Beach available.

3 Answers May 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM
    • itzypies's Profile Photo

Transportation to Bantayan Island

by itzypies Online Now Apr 21, 2009 at 3:46 AM

hi,

me and my girlfriends are heading to Bantayan Island this 1st of May..
      I'm looking for a private transpo from the airport to Hagnaya pier..
      and does anybody know the ferry schedules??
      we'll be arriving in Cebu around 1130 .. they say it'll take around 3-3.5 hours
      from the airport to Hagnaya .. so we'll be there by 3pm ..

I hope somebody can recommend a private transpo..

thanks,

Gin

• MULSIM NON VEG FOOD

by vazirali Online Now Apr 21, 2009 at 12:52 AM

I am visiting Phillipines in May, 2009 and would like to stay on Bantayan Island.

I would like to inquire if there in resturants, I get muslim food or not.

I will appreciate yr advise.

Regards.

Vazir Ali

2 Answers Apr 23, 2009 at 8:05 AM
    • bantayan-bohol trip

by iluvphils Online Now Feb 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM

is there a ferry that leaves from bantayan island straight to bohol? it would really save us a lot of time if there is. that way, we don't have to go back to cebu city from bantayan then take the ferry to bohol.

we are planning to go to three places this march- bantayan island, bohol and boracay. i don't know where to go first and next to make it a more systematic trip. i am originating from bacolod city. thank you in advance for the help!!!

• medical services in bantayan

by Chili_Styles Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Hello, I will be travelling to bantayan in Januarry 2009, with my 4month pregnant wife.
      I would like to know is there any medical facility in case of emergency?
      Or do someone have number for medical emergency evacuation services (airplane).
      Just to be on the safe side.
      Thanks
      Chili Styles

• Heelllpppp.............

by asu920 Online Now Mar 11, 2008 at 11:30 PM

which is better? the ogtong cave,budyong resort, sta fe beach resort or kota beach? will be going there nextwk and still looking for a place to stay... kinda confused of which resort to stay... hope to hear from u guys.. thanks!!!

3 Answers Mar 13, 2008 at 6:57 PM
    • Budyong Beach Resort

by oxydiesel Online Now Apr 17, 2007 at 7:11 PM

Where is resort located on the island and is there a way that we could contact them?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2007 at 2:39 AM
    • need contact info of Budyong Beach Resort

by singaporemuffin Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 6:20 AM

hi there..
      thank you for your info. i am planning to go to Bantayan Island in April and would really want to find out the booking email / number of Budyong Beach Resort. Will be great you can share with me that.

My email is chloe.tseung@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!!
      Chloe

3 Answers Apr 1, 2007 at 10:21 AM