Bansko

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Any vineyards nearby to visit?

Sozopol Apr 9, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Anybody may advice, if there are any vineyards nearby (within, say 50km range) Sozopol? We will be there end of July, sure would be nice to relax on the beach, but we will not do it for a long time, surely will be wandering around. Would be nice to visit a nice vineyard, Bulgarian wines are really good.

more
    • Burgas airport to Sunny beach transfer

Sunny Beach Apr 29, 2015 at 5:50 AM

Hello,

I must travel to Bulgaria soon and I decide to visit Sunny beach and Nesebar because my flight is to Burgas. Can someone recommend me a company so I can book a cheap transfer from Burgas to Sunny beach. Varna is also an option. Thank you !

more
    • Is the Gondola working in the summer?

by sana1010 Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Does anyone know if the gondola from Bansko operate in late July-early August?

3 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 3:51 AM
    • How to get from Sofia's airport to Bansko?

by sana1010 Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 12:03 AM

HI -

We'll need to get from Sofia's airport to Bansko, at the end of July afternoon (landing at noon).
      What's the best way to get there by public transportation? How long does the road take by bus? By train? (we normally prefer trains on buses).

Thanks a lot for any help.
      Ana.

5 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 2:59 AM
    • Travelling from Sunny beach to Bansko by car

by Katiejbm Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 6:52 AM

We are travelling from Sunny beach to Bansko by car, is there anywhere you would recommend to stop for a break?

8 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

Any good restaurants in Pirin Street or close by?

by MontagS Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Hi there!We're staying at Bansko for the weekend and i was wondering if you have any tips of where to eat somewhere not too touristy cause yesterday we had a mediocre dinner and today id prefer to eat something a bit more interesting(not necessary traditional...)
      Thanks in advance!!!
      Maria

8 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM
    • Felt slippers bought in Bansko wearing thin!

by janstannard Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I bought some lovely felted wool slippers in a beautiful shop in the back streets of Bansko and have worn them so often they are wearing out! I would like to buy some more. The shop sells a variety of felted wool items such as bags and hats as well as slippers. Can anyone tell me what it is called or give me a phone number? The best email for me is jstannard@siteset.co.uk.

Thanks
      Jan

• traveling from sofia airport to basko?

by liappant Online Now Dec 26, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Hi guys,
      I arrive at sofia airport on 19/1/2012, 19.05 from Greece
      My destination is Bansko..
      If you arrive the same time (propably with the same flight) and want to share the cost of a van or taxi, please e-mail me at a.liappis@hotmail.gr

thank you!

• Bansko Ski December

by razack Online Now Dec 8, 2011 at 3:39 AM

Hi everyone.
      I'm going to Bansko on the 22th this month. Will I see some snow???
      Can anyone recommend a good bar/inn to spend an evening at? Preferably with some beer options :)

Anyone planning to come to Bansko at this period?

• neilward's Profile Photo

Impromptu VT meet

by neilward Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Hello fellow VTers,I`m off to bansko on the 19th feb-23rd and was wondering if there any other vters out there at the same time,and fancy a meet,and share a beer or 3 !!
      Cheers
      Neil

3 Answers Feb 3, 2010 at 12:25 AM
    • Shops and prices at shops in Bansko, Bulgaria

by ReneHoeg Online Now Dec 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM

We want to buy some general appliances like radio and TV in Bansko, but cannot find any web-site to see what prices are.
      Does anyone kow how to contact local shops selling such items- and does anyone know how to find other types of shops in Bansko/ types of shops available in Bansko or Razlog?

4 Answers Oct 22, 2009 at 6:11 AM
    • Ski lifts

by mmtburke Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM

I wish to know if the ski lift is operating for weekend of 8th November, and if it is possible to ski then.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2008 at 2:26 AM
    • Tourist info

by lolaminola Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 6:46 AM

Can any of you local members give me the telephone number of the Tourist Information Office?! I would love to find out about all sort of day trips, including rafting. Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Oct 22, 2009 at 6:24 AM
    • Know a tour guide?

by lolaminola Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 5:24 AM

Does anyone know someone that can organise day trips in Bansko? or evening fun such as local wine tasting? Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 20, 2008 at 6:49 AM
    • scchin's Profile Photo

sofia to bansko in the winter with a snowboard

by scchin Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Hi,can anyone advise on getting to bansko from sofia, with our snowboards? am trying to find a cheap way to bansko. dates: 27 dec 2008 (or no one works around that period?)
      thanks.

ps; is it as easy getting back to sofia? And are all shops closed on christmas day in sofia?

Chinny

2 Answers Feb 26, 2009 at 6:52 AM
    • transfers from sofia airport

by davidcastelru Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM

any advice on names/ contact details of organisations who can get me to and from Sofia airport

4 Answers Nov 5, 2009 at 1:32 AM
    • Bansko

by banskoman Online Now Mar 8, 2007 at 12:57 AM

Is the town of Bansko inside the boundary of the national Park?
      I understand that a River borders part of the town is that the 'City limit'?

Regards

Mike

1 Answer Mar 27, 2007 at 3:04 PM
    • mtw284's Profile Photo

HELLO !

by mtw284 Online Now Jan 14, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Could you please tell me with whom did u book the excursions with? you mentioned someone George right? in that case please send me his email address since i'm going to Bansko this February for skiing etc!

Thanks!
      Matthew

1 Answer Jan 15, 2007 at 2:23 AM
    • private tuition..please help

by saintnickle Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 12:16 PM

hi everyone
      Just returned from Bansko with my wife and 5 year old son..Had a great time ,the only downside was my son didnt enjoy kindergarden.Im desperate to book again next year,but want my son ,who will be 6 then to do a little more skiing.Is there anyway i can book private tuition for all 3 of us with an instructor??I dont mind paying over the giong rate.Any advice would be much appreciated.

• please help!!

by tresaq Online Now Dec 13, 2005 at 8:19 AM

hi everyone!i am george from greece! anyone ever heard of razlog hotel?? i am planning on booking there through a tourist agency and i havent been able to find any information on the web! its probably a new hotel (september 2005) in the town of razlog!
      i will go there because it is near bansko and i love skiing

• Doug-o's Profile Photo

Bansko Hotels

by Doug-o Online Now Apr 7, 2005 at 7:42 AM

There are a few good tips in the Travel Guides and Forum about accomodation in Bansko, but can anyone tell us more about the over 100 places to stay? bansko.bg/goto/listhotel_eng...

3 Answers Apr 12, 2005 at 1:21 AM
    • Accommodation

by skojo Online Now Mar 3, 2004 at 6:46 AM

Can anyone recommend accommodation in Bansko? Thanks

4 Answers Dec 28, 2010 at 7:02 AM
    • snowbrdr's Profile Photo

Travelling from Northern Greece to Bulgaria

by snowbrdr Online Now Dec 20, 2003 at 5:45 AM

I am looking for the best way to get from thessaloniki in Greece to Southern Bulgaria - Bansko, Plodiv, Pamporovo (to snowboard) Preferably by train or bus. Any Ideas??

6 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 1:08 AM