Bansko

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling from Sunny beach to Bansko by car

by Katiejbm Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 6:52 AM

We are travelling from Sunny beach to Bansko by car, is there anywhere you would recommend to stop for a break?

8 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

Any good restaurants in Pirin Street or close by?

by MontagS Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Hi there!We're staying at Bansko for the weekend and i was wondering if you have any tips of where to eat somewhere not too touristy cause yesterday we had a mediocre dinner and today id prefer to eat something a bit more interesting(not necessary traditional...)
      Thanks in advance!!!
      Maria

8 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM
    • Felt slippers bought in Bansko wearing thin!

by janstannard Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I bought some lovely felted wool slippers in a beautiful shop in the back streets of Bansko and have worn them so often they are wearing out! I would like to buy some more. The shop sells a variety of felted wool items such as bags and hats as well as slippers. Can anyone tell me what it is called or give me a phone number? The best email for me is jstannard@siteset.co.uk.

Thanks
      Jan

• traveling from sofia airport to basko?

by liappant Online Now Dec 26, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Hi guys,
      I arrive at sofia airport on 19/1/2012, 19.05 from Greece
      My destination is Bansko..
      If you arrive the same time (propably with the same flight) and want to share the cost of a van or taxi, please e-mail me at a.liappis@hotmail.gr

thank you!

• Bansko Ski December

by razack Online Now Dec 8, 2011 at 3:39 AM

Hi everyone.
      I'm going to Bansko on the 22th this month. Will I see some snow???
      Can anyone recommend a good bar/inn to spend an evening at? Preferably with some beer options :)

Anyone planning to come to Bansko at this period?

• neilward's Profile Photo

Impromptu VT meet

by neilward Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Hello fellow VTers,I`m off to bansko on the 19th feb-23rd and was wondering if there any other vters out there at the same time,and fancy a meet,and share a beer or 3 !!
      Cheers
      Neil

3 Answers Feb 3, 2010 at 12:25 AM
    • Shops and prices at shops in Bansko, Bulgaria

by ReneHoeg Online Now Dec 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM

We want to buy some general appliances like radio and TV in Bansko, but cannot find any web-site to see what prices are.
      Does anyone kow how to contact local shops selling such items- and does anyone know how to find other types of shops in Bansko/ types of shops available in Bansko or Razlog?

4 Answers Oct 22, 2009 at 6:11 AM
    • Ski lifts

by mmtburke Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM

I wish to know if the ski lift is operating for weekend of 8th November, and if it is possible to ski then.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2008 at 2:26 AM
    • Tourist info

by lolaminola Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 6:46 AM

Can any of you local members give me the telephone number of the Tourist Information Office?! I would love to find out about all sort of day trips, including rafting. Thanks a lot.

1 Answer Oct 22, 2009 at 6:24 AM
    • Know a tour guide?

by lolaminola Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 5:24 AM

Does anyone know someone that can organise day trips in Bansko? or evening fun such as local wine tasting? Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 20, 2008 at 6:49 AM
    • scchin's Profile Photo

sofia to bansko in the winter with a snowboard

by scchin Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Hi,can anyone advise on getting to bansko from sofia, with our snowboards? am trying to find a cheap way to bansko. dates: 27 dec 2008 (or no one works around that period?)
      thanks.

ps; is it as easy getting back to sofia? And are all shops closed on christmas day in sofia?

Chinny

2 Answers Feb 26, 2009 at 6:52 AM
    • transfers from sofia airport

by davidcastelru Online Now Sep 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM

any advice on names/ contact details of organisations who can get me to and from Sofia airport

4 Answers Nov 5, 2009 at 1:32 AM
    • Bansko

by banskoman Online Now Mar 8, 2007 at 12:57 AM

Is the town of Bansko inside the boundary of the national Park?
      I understand that a River borders part of the town is that the 'City limit'?

Regards

Mike

1 Answer Mar 27, 2007 at 3:04 PM
    • mtw284's Profile Photo

HELLO !

by mtw284 Online Now Jan 14, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Could you please tell me with whom did u book the excursions with? you mentioned someone George right? in that case please send me his email address since i'm going to Bansko this February for skiing etc!

Thanks!
      Matthew

1 Answer Jan 15, 2007 at 2:23 AM
    • private tuition..please help

by saintnickle Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 12:16 PM

hi everyone
      Just returned from Bansko with my wife and 5 year old son..Had a great time ,the only downside was my son didnt enjoy kindergarden.Im desperate to book again next year,but want my son ,who will be 6 then to do a little more skiing.Is there anyway i can book private tuition for all 3 of us with an instructor??I dont mind paying over the giong rate.Any advice would be much appreciated.

• please help!!

by tresaq Online Now Dec 13, 2005 at 8:19 AM

hi everyone!i am george from greece! anyone ever heard of razlog hotel?? i am planning on booking there through a tourist agency and i havent been able to find any information on the web! its probably a new hotel (september 2005) in the town of razlog!
      i will go there because it is near bansko and i love skiing

• Doug-o's Profile Photo

Bansko Hotels

by Doug-o Online Now Apr 7, 2005 at 7:42 AM

There are a few good tips in the Travel Guides and Forum about accomodation in Bansko, but can anyone tell us more about the over 100 places to stay? bansko.bg/goto/listhotel_eng...

3 Answers Apr 12, 2005 at 1:21 AM
    • Accommodation

by skojo Online Now Mar 3, 2004 at 6:46 AM

Can anyone recommend accommodation in Bansko? Thanks

4 Answers Dec 28, 2010 at 7:02 AM
    • snowbrdr's Profile Photo

Travelling from Northern Greece to Bulgaria

by snowbrdr Online Now Dec 20, 2003 at 5:45 AM

I am looking for the best way to get from thessaloniki in Greece to Southern Bulgaria - Bansko, Plodiv, Pamporovo (to snowboard) Preferably by train or bus. Any Ideas??

6 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 1:08 AM