change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mvp2ny's Profile Photo

First time visiting....

Bratislava Jul 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Staying at the Doubletree.....anyone know how far is from the airport. How's nightlife around there. Any good local souvenier spots. And most importantly nice sportsbar/lounge to watch the worldcup since I will be there for the final.

Thanks all.

more
    • Wallabies v all blacks

by Stephenclarke Online Now Aug 17, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Does anyone know a bar where I can watch the All Blacks v Australia rugby game in Banska Bystrica? This Saturday 18th August 2012.

• Zvrlj's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by Zvrlj Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Can anybody recommend us decent one-night-accommodation in Banska Bystrica, considering the fact that we are budget travelers?

2 Answers Aug 6, 2010 at 10:12 AM
    • daz01's Profile Photo

sports bars in banska bystrica?

by daz01 Online Now Jun 29, 2006 at 9:02 AM

I'm going to be in banska bystrica on Saturday July the 8th. Unfortunately it happens to be the same day New Zealand plays Australia. Does anyone know of a sports bar with either sky sports or possibly even super sport from south africa? And to top it all off, open at 9.30am?

If anyone could even give me the name of an irish bar or similar down there I could get in touch with them.

Thanks in advance,

A deperate kiwi

• Hotels in Banska Bystrica for 6 people (including children)

by caddie2p Online Now Mar 10, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Thank you so much in advance for helping! We are travelling to the area in the summer of 2006 and need to book a hotel in the city (not the region). I am looking for a reasonable price, but with private bath, clean, and any ideas of a hotel that has a swimming pool or other children's activities. Thank you! Teri

2 Answers Jun 13, 2006 at 6:44 AM
    • Hotels in Banska Bystrica- Kúpe¾ný hotel PO¼ANA

by kimatou84 Online Now Nov 16, 2004 at 8:51 PM

Does anyone have any information on Kúpe¾ný hotel PO¼ANA? Is it a good location? thanks a bunch Kim

1 Answer Nov 17, 2004 at 12:30 AM
    • BB to Krakow

by kimatou84 Online Now Nov 10, 2004 at 10:11 AM

How would I get from Banska Bystrica to Krakow? How long is the trip? And the cost? Thanks again- you all have been very helpful in answering my questions! Kim

3 Answers Jan 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM
    • Hostels in BB

by kimatou84 Online Now Nov 10, 2004 at 9:53 AM

Hello- I am having trouble finding information on hostels/hotels in Banska Bystrica. Does anyone know of any cheap/reasonably priced hostels or hotels that are clean and centrally located. Any info would be great! Thanks, Kim

1 Answer Nov 11, 2004 at 3:06 AM
    • Banska Bystrica to Poland

by kimatou84 Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 1:13 PM

How do I get from Banska Bystrica to Poland, specifically Zakopane? Bus/ train? How long does it take, and how much does it cost? Any info would be great! Thanks -Kim

1 Answer Oct 17, 2004 at 11:03 AM
    • luksje's Profile Photo

need a house

by luksje Online Now Feb 25, 2003 at 10:24 PM

Does somebody knows a webpage where I can find a house to buy in Banska Bystrica?

3 Answers Jun 13, 2003 at 7:25 PM
    • TomTomi's Profile Photo

Wanna party alot in Banska bystrica:)

by TomTomi Online Now Jan 23, 2003 at 10:46 AM

Going to stay a week in Banska Bystrica in February - skiing by day and partying by nite. But there are no tips on night life to be found here! So maybe someone could give me some info here? And if skiing conditions are bad I'll go to Bratislava instead - or would there be a reason to stay in BB?:) Thanks, party people! -Tom

2 Answers Jul 7, 2003 at 3:46 AM