Baños de Copahue

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from Torres del Paine to El Calafate

El Calafate Jul 3, 2014 at 3:50 AM

I have heard it is possible to go from Torres del Paine to El Calafate by bus through Cerro Castillo without going all the way back to Puerto Nathales. Can you please advise

more
    • hugheyjr08's Profile Photo

Traveling from Zapala to Bariloche

Argentina Jun 26, 2014 at 3:20 PM

What is a good bus to take from Zapala to Bariloche? Is there another optional that is more preferrable?

more

Best For Price form of transportation from Buenos Aires to Zapala

Buenos Aires Jun 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM

What is my best option for the price? Bus? Plane? What are the companies that offer these services?

more
    • Do Taxis/ Remis take mastercards?

Buenos Aires Jun 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Hi, soon I will be arriving in Buenos Aires, but I'll only be there for one night before continuing to Uruguay. I've got a hostel in Monserrat, so I need to:

- Get from the manuel tienda leon bus stop to my hostel (catch a taxi from there)

- Get from my hostel to the Colonia Express terminal in La Boca via remis

I was just wondering if I'd be able to pay by debit card in the cars? If not, would it be possible to get change from $20 American bills? And if not that, how much would you think I would need to get from an ATM in the airport? Thanks!

more

Black Exchange Dollars to Peso

Argentina Jun 27, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Where is the best place to exchange american dollar for argentinian peso? I heard that the exchange rate is much better on the "black exchange" rather than machines. Where does someone go to exchange in Argentina? Preferrably around the EZE Buenos Aires airport.

more
    • Going out tonight ?

Buenos Aires Jul 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Hey, we are five Irish girls who were booked into do the BA pub crawl tonight but it's cancelled now due to weather. Any good recommendations of bars/clubs to visit?

Thanks in advance

more