change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• maggiolina's Profile Photo

3 days itinerary

Sydney 15 hours ago

Could you suggest an itinerary for a 3 days stay in Sydney? I already gave a look at VT travel guides but there are not itineraries yet. I would like to enjoy a couple of beaches, a typical restaurant and market, featherdale park as I understand it is the one where you get more in touch with animals(is this correct?). I would also do a whale watching tour but 20th november seems to be too late. I know 3 days is a limited time so if I have to choose I'd rather open spaces than museums or malls.
      Thankyou all for your suggestions.

• Which is better? All Occasion Cruises or Vagabond?

Sydney 21 hours ago

I am planning to make reservations for my father and mother for Melbourne Cup this coming November 3. Which one offers the best in terms of food, prices, and etc based on your experience? We haven't tried any harbour cruise in Sydney and this will be our first time if ever.
      I only have 2 choices:
      All Occasion Cruises

• Playing golf in Sydney

Sydney Oct 6, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Hi everyone!

My Singaporean partner would like to spend 7-9 days in Sydney. He loves playing golf and exploring interesting places, foods,.... Could anyone please recommend some?

Thanks in advance!

• What to wear in Sydney in early November

Sydney Oct 9, 2015 at 4:31 AM

I will be heading to Sydney and Blue Mountains for the period of 5 Nov to 20 Nov this year and I wonder what I should wear for the weather during that period of time. Will it be alright for me to wear t-shirts and bermudas there or should I cover up more? I hope you all could give me an idea of what I should wear and how do the locals there wear their clothes in November. I come from hot sunny Singapore and I do not know what Spring is like in Sydney in November. Any advise from you would be greatly appreciated.

• Travel funding

by lukeymd Online Now Oct 23, 2004 at 1:59 AM

Hi, what are good sources on the funding of an epic journey? Such as travelling the world entierly by sea or land.... only by vehicles such as trains, cars, or horses or camels. Or to set some sort of world record. Or anything of the sort. Any record breaking activity. If anyone knows of any organisations or people which should be contacted regarding a journey of this nature, please contact me! :) Thanks very much Luke

1 Answer Oct 23, 2004 at 2:09 AM