change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• margsch's Profile Photo

Public transport

Sydney Sep 10, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hi from South Australia, checking some websites it appears you are changing to a different format. Once I arrive at Central from the airport, where can I buy the Seniors day pass? If i want the new Opal ticket for Seniors does it apply to interstate visitors? Looking at the web it seems to include only NSW card holders.

My Hotel is near a light rail stop so I will be using that but also need to use a bus or suburban train.

• Playing golf in Sydney

Sydney 7 hours ago

Hi everyone!

My Singaporean partner would like to spend 7-9 days in Sydney. He loves playing golf and exploring interesting places, foods,.... Could anyone please recommend some?

Thanks in advance!

• Travel funding

by lukeymd Online Now Oct 23, 2004 at 1:59 AM

Hi, what are good sources on the funding of an epic journey? Such as travelling the world entierly by sea or land.... only by vehicles such as trains, cars, or horses or camels. Or to set some sort of world record. Or anything of the sort. Any record breaking activity. If anyone knows of any organisations or people which should be contacted regarding a journey of this nature, please contact me! :) Thanks very much Luke

1 Answer Oct 23, 2004 at 2:09 AM