Travel Answers
Bankstown

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where is the cheese rock in royal national pack?

Royal National Park Aug 9, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Hello, I want to check out the cheese rock inside royal national park, do you know where is it? Can you help give an address?

Many thanks
      Sharon

more
    • Second hand shop for clothes

Sydney Aug 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I am looking for second hand shop for clothes, souvenirs and accessories in Sydney, anyone that can suggest?

more
    • BEST AND CHEAP SYDNEY AIRPORT SHUTTLE

Sydney Jul 31, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi, May I ask what's best airport shuttle from Sydney Airport to Oaks Goldbrough Apartment in Darling Harbour. One that is cheap and convenient for us tourist with travel bags.This is our first time to go Sydney . Thanks for your kind help  smiley. Cora

more
    • Local Owned Hotel or B&B Recommendation in Darling Harbour Area

Sydney Jul 26, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Hello, my spouse and two teenage daughters are traveling to Sydney over Christmas/New Year break. We wanted to rent an apartment for a few days as we have to be in Cairns on the 24th. I am running into the 7day minimum during this time. Can anyone recommend nice locally-owned hotel or B&B in Darling Harbour or vincinty which would allow 3-4 night stay? Thanks

more
    • evabosh's Profile Photo

Which bank and which SIM card do I choose?

Sydney Aug 13, 2014 at 5:40 AM

Hi everyone,

I'll be moving to Sydney from Croatia in two weeks to stay for at least 6 months or a year, with the possibility of moving there indefinitely. I would really appreciate if someone could suggest a bank where it would be best to open an account and the best SIM card option for me.

I will be going to school in Sydney, but also working part/full time in the Education area, so I need an account for regular salary payments, regular cash withdrawals and the possibility of online paying (via PayPal). As for the SIM card - I'd like to get a plan with a lot of data allowance, as I use all the apps for communication via internet (like WhatsApp, Viber and Skype) to stay in touch with people and am not a big texter and caller. Also, as I will be residing in Sydney mostly, I'd need a good coverage there. So if there are any tips and tricks, I'd be very grateful. :)

Thanks.

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Affordable accommodation

Sydney Aug 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Hi,
      I will be moving to Sydney late September and I'm looking for an apartment to rent.would appreciate if any of you VT can recommend an affordable apartment safe for a female,preferably furnished with minimal furniture and convenient distance to take public transport. I will be working in Sydney CBD area so I would prefer an apartment nearby or within a distance if I'm taking a public transport.

more
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Transit in Sydney

Sydney Aug 9, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Hey fella travelers!

I will be traveling to New Zealand from Manila and will have a 2 hour layover at Sydney. Would you think that 2 hour layover is enough? I'm flying with Qantas.

Thank you!

more
    • 7_seconds's Profile Photo

sydney - newport public transport options?

Sydney Jul 29, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Hi,
      I'll be located in Newport area, north of Sydney and I'm wondering how are public transport connections to Sydney city centre or Sydney int. airport. So far I haven't found much options and taxi is not that cheap... Can you please help me with info or some useful links?
      Thank you!

more
    • Blue Mountains?

Sydney Jul 29, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I shall be flying into Sydney evening Aug 22nd and flying out morning of 26th. I shall have spent 2 full days in the city earlier in the month and now am considering what to see in the region to fill my time well. Sat night 23rd in Hunter Valley then one night in Blue Mountains or too much driving? Is it too cold to be walking in the mountains in August or could I fill 2 fab days trekking around? Not seeing anywhere particularly nice to stay but perhaps that shouldn't put me off...... Not on a realy tight budget but the prices do seem terribly high.
      Many thanks for your expert thoughts, Rachel

more
    • Where is best for a 4 day road trip from Sydney

Sydney Jul 27, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hi we are coming to Sydney en-route to see relatives in New Zealand and are taking a stop over in Sydney on the outward and return. Both visits will be for 4 nights the first is easy we will spend the time exploring the city but on the second visit what to do is more tricky to decide. We have 4 days and would like to take in some scenery any suggestions? North or South on the coast perhaps or base in Sydney and do day trips? Any suggestions including recommendations on accommodation much appreciated. Thanks, Andy

more
    • Traveling round Sydney for cheap

Sydney Aug 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi. Me and my wife and thinking about going traveling round Sydney for a month in January 2015. We were just wondering what would be cheaper, to book a months tour, or to book in at a hotel / hostel for a month and go round on our own? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Lewis and Kimberley.

more
    • Travel funding

by lukeymd Online Now Oct 23, 2004 at 1:59 AM

Hi, what are good sources on the funding of an epic journey? Such as travelling the world entierly by sea or land.... only by vehicles such as trains, cars, or horses or camels. Or to set some sort of world record. Or anything of the sort. Any record breaking activity. If anyone knows of any organisations or people which should be contacted regarding a journey of this nature, please contact me! :) Thanks very much Luke

1 Answer Oct 23, 2004 at 2:09 AM