change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zoraom's Profile Photo

sarajevo airport to Visoko

Sarajevo Mar 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

is there any bus in the evening from Sarajevo to Visoko that I can reach after landing at Sarajevo airport at 20.15h , 05.04?

more
    • Croatia & Bosnia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Apr 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM

we are traveling to Croatia in June in a campervan ,we are from New Zealand and do not need a visa to travel to Croatia but we would like to go to Mosta ,do we need a visa for Bosnia ,has anyone had any problems on the borders here ?

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Train prices between Zagreb and Banja Luka

by Jesperp Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM

How much does the journey by train from Zagreb to Banja Luka cost?
      Kind regards
      Jesper

11 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    • RosangelaR's Profile Photo

Coaches time table from Sarajevo to Banja Luka

by RosangelaR Online Now May 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Well am traveling to Sarajevo on 07:35 PM
      Sarajevo BA
      Monday, June 17 and i need to get a coach to Banja luka and i would like to know what time is the next one. i dont want to arrive too late ^-^

5 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • RosangelaR's Profile Photo

Coaches time table from Sarajevo to Banja Luka

by RosangelaR Online Now May 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Well am traveling to Sarajevo on 07:35 PM
      Sarajevo BA
      Monday, June 17 and i need to get a coach to Banja luka and i would like to know what time is the next one. i dont want to arrive too late ^-^

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    • tickets from Belgrade to Banja Luka

by xenia7191 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 11:58 PM

hello I would like to ask if there is a train from Belgrade to Banja Luka, and how I can get tickets online because I am from Greece and I want to come for my university practise

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

The Latin alphabet in Banja Luka

by Jesperp Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM

How widespread is the Latin alphabet in Banja Luka?
      Regards Jesper

19 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Seeking a particular museum in the B.L. area

by Drugness Online Now Jun 28, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Hello all

I've been doing some online research to try to find a particular museum in Republika Srpska but the internet (as usual) is giving me several contrasting answers :)

Have a look at this link

s106.photobucket.com/albums/...

Ok, some sources say this is in Banja Luka. Some others say it is in Muzej Kozara in Prijedor, and another says it's in an army barracks 'somewhere'. Do any of you knowledgeable folk know where it is exactly?!

An outside chance is that it is somewhere in National Park Kozara but I think this is unlikely

Perhaps I should also post this in the Prijedor forum if it's relevant.

Thank you all again
      DG

3 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    • S_Rojneff's Profile Photo

From Zagreb to Banja Luka by car

by S_Rojneff Online Now Feb 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Dobar dan
      Is there any problem to go by rented car from Zagreb to Banja Luka. The car will be with croatian plocima...
      Heared that due to the complicated relations car windows might be broken by stones..or it is false?

Mi smo iz Rusiji i zelim unajmiti auto u zracnoj luki u Zagrebu.
      Hvala vam lijepo

1 Answer Jul 6, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Train from Banja Luka - Salzburg?

by Drugness Online Now Dec 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Hello all and merry xmas
      I'm thinkin about gettin a train from northern Bosnia to Austria as per the cities named above. Is this possible? I've tried using www.bahn.de but it doesnt seem to recognise BL as a city ,as good a website as it is.
      Any tips on whether this route is possible? Considering the website didnt recognise BL, it did recognise Zagreb, and the journey to Salzb. isn't too long from there
      Thanks everyone!
      DG

3 Answers Dec 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    • Buses from Banja Luka to Mostar

by carly_87 Online Now Aug 4, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Banja Luka to Mostar. If so, how frequent are they and how long is the bus trip? Thanks :)

1 Answer Aug 4, 2011 at 4:59 AM
    • local guide

by O-t-t-o Online Now Jun 10, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Does anyone know guide who could help for 2 days in and around Banj Luka ?

• m.mohsen's Profile Photo

from Sarajevo airport to banja luka

by m.mohsen Online Now May 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM

my flight will land at Sarajevo airport and i would like to know the best and the safe way to go to banja luka .. train or bus .. and how i can get to the train\bus station need names of the stations i will try to find and locate them by Google maps maybe .. and of course the price of the tickets round trip !! thank you

6 Answers May 5, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • Travel Options - Zagreb to Banja Luka

by rizauk Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 8:53 AM

Hi,
      I am coming back to Banja Luka in April (I can't wait!! Nectar pivo!?!?!?!) and I am flying into Zagreb. What is the best way to get there? I am told bus but I see there is also a post saying that the train is a good option.
      Can someone give me the names of the bus and train companies and approximate timings???
      Many Thanks,
      Tony

2 Answers Jan 17, 2008 at 9:11 AM
    • One day sightseeing around B. L. in late autumn and hotel locations

by I_do_not_overpack Online Now Oct 22, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Hello: I am coming to Banja Luka for one week and will have at least one day free (Oct 28). I sure wish that I was coming in the summer because clearly the surrounding scenery is beautiful and the whitewater rafting fun. Can anyone suggest a one day excursion (not a one day hike though) outside the city for myself and how I could go about arranging it. I like historical and religious buildings and beautiful scenery.

As well, how lively is the centre of the town? I usually prefer to stay in the centre but I will be working on Sava Kovacevica. Is there a big difference in atmosphere from being in the centre (which I am not sure is exactly where). I think from looking on the web, that I would chose the Palas otherwise as it seems to be nicely decorated, it is not too expensive and it is in the centre.

Finally, does anyone know the bus schedule from Banja Luka to Sarajevo on Sat. I could not find it on the web. It is better than the train?

Thanks for any advice

1 Answer Nov 6, 2007 at 6:08 AM
    • Banja Luka to Beograd Bus

by Joelster Online Now Aug 25, 2007 at 4:23 AM

Hi,
      I am going to catch a bus from Banja Luka to Beograd, and want to go the fastest way, which I believe is through Croatia.

I had a look at the timetable and there are 3 different options (GP Gradiska, GP Brod, and preko Bijeljine). Can somebody tell me which of those is the fastest? And which is the slowest?

Thanks

5 Answers Aug 25, 2007 at 10:50 AM
    • Ken-out-of-Bath's Profile Photo

Rijeka to Banja Luka by Road

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 12:58 AM

My wife and I will be flying into Rijeka and then hiring a car to drive down to Banja Luka.

Can anybody please suggest a route that will get us there quickly? As much as I would like to take my time and see the sights we are on a tight schedule.

How long will the journey take?

Many thanks,
      Ken

1 Answer Jul 15, 2007 at 8:03 AM
    • Travel From Zagreb to Banja Luka

by magar Online Now Apr 13, 2007 at 3:48 AM

I'm flying to Zagreb next week en route to Banja Luka. Arrive mid afternoon and need to get to Banja Luka to stay with a friend... but don't have a clue how to get there! Some postings seem to imply that trains (my usual option) are not ideal and that coaches are best for this journey. Can anyone advise? Can I travel direct from Zagreb airport or would I need to venture into town first to catch a train/bus? Any help would be appreciated as this will be my first time to either city... Thanks

1 Answer Jun 22, 2007 at 9:42 AM
    • Night Train from Banja Luka to Belgrade

by TravelingBoris Online Now Feb 9, 2007 at 4:03 PM

Has anyone traveled on the Banja Luka -Belgrade night train? I heard it leaves daily Banja Luka at 9:00pm.But what time does it get into Belgrade? I also heard the train is quite empty.Any particular reasons for this? Thanks for any info.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2007 at 7:44 AM
    • Train Travel Between Zagreb and Banja Luka

by TravelingBoris Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM

Are there any trains from Zagreb (or any other place in Croatia) that go to Banja Luka? If so ,How often do the trains run and if any one has taken them, are they generally comfortable or are they too overcrowded?

1 Answer Feb 6, 2007 at 10:49 AM
    • Barcelona Banja Luka

by Puck24 Online Now Aug 30, 2006 at 4:38 AM

Hi! I want to travel on october to Banja Luka from Barcelona. The plane tickets are so expensive to go to Zagreb or Sarajevo, anyone knows a cheapest way of travel to Banja Luka from Barcelona?
      Can somebody tell me which is the best way to come to Banja Luka by bus from Barcelona or by train?
      Is there any plane company that use to fly cheap to BiH or any country near to BiH?
      A lot of thanks to whom answer me!

2 Answers Sep 14, 2006 at 1:28 AM
    • Looking to rent a flat

by belushi Online Now Aug 28, 2006 at 8:43 AM

Hello,
      I'm Italian and I will move to Bosnia to work for OSCE at the end of September. I'm looking to rent a flat in the centre of Banja Luka. Could someone help me? I will stay there at least for 6 months. Thanks. Edoardo

2 Answers Sep 2, 2007 at 11:29 AM
    • Elise2004's Profile Photo

University of Banja Luka

by Elise2004 Online Now Aug 26, 2006 at 10:43 PM

Greetings from South Carolina!
      I am currently applying for a Fulbright Teaching Assistantship to teach English at the University of Banja Luka but am having some difficulties navagating the website. What is the university like? Can anyone tell me if any international students attend the University of Banja Luka? I am interested in doing research on international students but cannot determine if the university accepts them. Any help or advice would be appreciated!

1 Answer Sep 14, 2006 at 1:57 PM
    • From Thessaloniki (GREECE) to BANJA LUKA...!!!

by arcal Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 12:22 AM

I am planning to travel from Thessaloniki to Banja Luka, I have completely no idea how to do this, so please advise me...
      As i can see there is a train from Thessaloniki to Belgrade that needs 13 hours, but i don't know if it wise to travel to Belgrade first. Anyway if there is no other way, how can i reach Banja Luka from Belgrade??
      Thank u all in advance.

1 Answer Aug 3, 2006 at 1:13 AM
    • Beograd to Banja Luka

by Miguelito69 Online Now Jul 13, 2006 at 2:34 PM

Dear All,

does anyone know if there are any buses from Belgrade to Banja Luka.

thank you in advance.

Miguelito

3 Answers Jul 19, 2006 at 11:55 AM
    • Banja Luka to Mostar

by Miguelito69 Online Now Jul 4, 2006 at 4:11 AM

Dear All,

is there a bus connection between Banja Luka and Mostar?

thank you

Miguel

1 Answer Aug 8, 2006 at 5:37 PM
    • nerman's Profile Photo

Spending a night in Banja Luka...

by nerman Online Now Jun 6, 2006 at 10:57 AM

My friend and I are coming next Wednesday to Banja Luka to see Sisters of Mercy's gig.. We think that concert will be finished by 1 am, and we dont have bus for home until morning. Is there any place in BL where we can spend night..and by that i dont mean to sleep over, but to drink couple of beers in pub thats open all night? All suggestion are welcomed..
      PS moze odgovor i na jednom od ex-yu jezika ;)

3 Answers Jun 7, 2006 at 3:07 PM
    • looking for a rental car

by limaK Online Now May 16, 2006 at 1:53 PM

Dobar dan,
      I'm a geologist employed in Switzerland and currently working in the framework of a European scientific program on the geology of the Pannonian Basin and surroundings. We are performing geological studies in former Yugoslavia, Hungary and Romania. I'm going to BiH on May 21st with my private car for field work in the mountains of Kozara, NW Banja Luka. Can anybody tell me whether it's possible to rent a four-wheel driven car in BL for the rugged roads up there?
      Hvala za sve informacije,

Kamil Ustaszewski
      Dept. Geosciences
      University of Basel, CH

• Pele_cool_boy's Profile Photo

From Banja Luka to Belgrade...

by Pele_cool_boy Online Now May 8, 2006 at 11:01 AM

I am planning to travel from Banja Luka to Belgrade, so I was interested how much is the ticket, and if buses go through Croatia. I suppose it is better option to take a bus through Croatia because of the motorway... I would also like to know how long does the journey last? (And through Croatia, and via Bijeljina)??? And what do you suggest?
      Thank you very much!!!

1 Answer May 12, 2006 at 12:52 PM
    • Bobist's Profile Photo

Getting to Banja Luka

by Bobist Online Now Mar 10, 2006 at 7:09 AM

I will be traveling to Banja Luka in early July from either Zagreb or Beograd. I'm assuming a bus is the best option. The reply posted to "From Brno to Banja Luka" was very helpful about connections from Zagreb. Any advice about Beograd to Banja Luka or alternatives to the bus. Are there trains that make these runs?

Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 10, 2006 at 12:49 PM
    • Brno to Banja Luka

by jujubeans Online Now Nov 30, 2005 at 4:31 AM

I am trying to get from Brno, Czech Republic to Banja Luka, Bosnia. However, the train timetables and all that are a bit confusing. I understand that I may need to get to a major city, ie. Vienna or Budapest, but even going from there seems to be almost impossible.
      Has anyone done this journey, and can you give me any tips on how to go about it?
      Thanks.

PS. Also, I am planning on moving to Banja Luka. I am an American English teacher. Any expats living there that can point me in the right direction as far as housing, language, fun things to do?

5 Answers Feb 7, 2006 at 8:42 AM
    • From Sarajevo to Banja Luka

by sojourner777 Online Now May 20, 2005 at 9:42 PM

Are there any cab companies etc that will bring one from sarajevo to banja luka - how long will it take and how much will they charge? i have limited time and would like to see banja luka - will be there this July.

If there are trains, can you help with the train times and the travel time?

Any help appreciated!

1 Answer May 22, 2005 at 12:24 PM