Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• capelkay's Profile Photo

Kuta accomodation

Kuta Mar 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Troppo Zone Puri Rama Resort
      Can anyone comment on this accommodation?
      Looking for something budget value for money, good location and a balcony.
      am open to suggestions, just a bit over googling hotels - they all look the same after a while.
      thanks appreciate

more
    • Anyone going 21st April 30th

Bali Apr 12, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Hi going to Bali on these dates , was meant to be with my ex gf but she done me over. First time travelling and rather nervous ! Is anyone else in the same situation and want to meet up

more
    • matjung's Profile Photo

What choice do I have?

Bali Apr 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM

I am interested in a rafting tour in Bali.
      I am wondering what choice do I have?
      I was having a look at some websites.
      Now I am having the impression that 20 companies are doing the marketing for 2 or 3 tour operators.
      Preferably I would like to book at the tour company itself, and not a pricy website operated by an american company.

How many boats are rafting down at Ayun river every day?
      In the marketing it looks like only one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
      And that cannot be true.
      I guess there are plenty of them going down the river.

more
    • scottiesand's Profile Photo

Who will be in Bali in May!

Bali Apr 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,

I am looking into a trip to go to Bali for a few weeks in May. I have been there before so I know of good places to go and am wondering if anyone will be going as well?!

Canadian boy, 27

more
    • Bali 6 - 23 April

Bali Apr 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Im going to Bali Tomorrow - 23 of April, my first singel trip.
      Anyone interesting in meetring up?
      I was supose to travel with my boyfriend, but thing changed and im traveling by my self.

Norwegian girl 27

more
    • Good Area to stay at Bali

Bali Mar 31, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Hello
      We are 7 families travelling to Bali in end of June, we have grown up kids hence we are confused on the area we should stay
      We love beaches with some night life
      Our preference wit=ll be pure vegetarian food, we are coming from India
      Please advice on the location

more
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Ubud accomodation

Ubud Mar 30, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Looking for something budget value for money, good location and a balcony.
      am open to suggestions, just a bit over googling hotels - they all look the same after a while.

I know there is some quaint awesomely cheap accommodation but I find it very difficult to scroll through website accom and would prefer personal recommendation.
      we are 3 middle aged girls just looking to kick back for r & r drinks on our room balcony and a stroll to things to see and do.
      all advice will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Itinerary suggestions for 8 nights in Bali

Bali Apr 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM

My friend and I (both female in our 30s) are going to Bali for 8 nights in June. Wondering what other travelers recommend for us to do in that week? I want to avoid Kuta but I do want to do yoga in Ubud. We are not big on surfing, diving or snorkeling but would like to be by the beach for a bit. Do we have time to go to the Gili island or Lombok? We'll hire a driver. Thanks very much!!

more
    • claudia87's Profile Photo

Flights between Bali - Java - Lombok

Bali Apr 1, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi!
      My trip to Bali was delayed in the past year, and was re-schedule to next June.

I'm thinking in the right itinerary and i need some help:

- What's the best airline company to book the flights between those islands?

- Is it possible to fly direct from Yogyakarta to Lombok? Or I need to return Bali and then take the flight Bali-Lombok?

- How the best way to book the flights?

Thanks!!

more
    • Cheap accomodation

Bali Mar 20, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Hi all,

Iam looking at cheap accomodation in bali for May for approx15-20 days. I am on a tight budget and willing to spend between 250-350 for the 2 weeks. All i can find are expensive luxury villas and bungalows. Please Help!!

more
    • Fun, Fun and more Fun in Bali

Bali Mar 26, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi All,
      Me and a friend will be going to Bali in a week :D (just found this forum and think its great) we want do do as much as we can from extreme like rafting and diving to not so extreme like spa treatments and shopping ;) but i think were going to miss out on some things. Does anyone recommend anything? I don't want to miss out on anything or at least know my options. Please, any suggestions/ ideas are a great help.

Thanks heaps
      C

more
    • Bali in the beginning of April

Bali Apr 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Is there anyone traveling to Bali between 8th and 23 of April?

Me and my (x) boyfriends has planned a trip to Bali for 4 months ago. we were both really exited about the trip.
      Last night i found out that he has been cheating on me with a girl over a long time. now i dont know what to do. the plain tickets cant be refound and i really dont wanna stay home. I have never been traveling alone and i am a bit scared of doing so. The plain leaves this sunday morning.
      is it easy to meet new people? where are there most singel travelers on Bali? any advices?

-heartbroken girl 26

more
    • Bail Driver Recommendation

Bali Mar 28, 2014 at 1:38 AM

We are planning to travel in Bali next month, we would like to hire a driver for 4 full days.
      Any good driver in Bali can recommend us for comparison?

more
    • Marie-LaureD's Profile Photo

Snorkelling Bali August

Bali Mar 22, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Hello!

I am planning a trip to Bali in August and would like to take a one-day snorkelling trip. I will be staying in Ubud so Menjangan (though amazing, I'm sure) will be too far away.

Do you have any recommendations for a snorkelling spot (in August)?

I am not a very good swimmer so somewhere you can see many many many colorful fishes without having to dive!

Any feedbacks regarding Nusa Penida, Padang Bai (Blue Lagoon) or Tulamben?

Any advice will be most welcome :)

Best wishes,
      ML

more