Bangladesh Travel Answers

change location

Bangladesh: from Rahumari to Bahaqurabad Ghat/Diwanganj

by pukkie20 Online Now Mar 9, 2007 at 4:25 AM

Bangladesh: from Rahumari to Bahaqurabad Ghat (Posted: Wed January 24)

Does anybody know if it is possible to travel from Rahumari further southward (overland) to Bahaqurabad Ghat and further on to Jamalpur ? Rahumari (across the Jamuna river - opposite Chilmari) is sandwiched between the India border and the Brahmaputra/Jamuna river. Thanks.

k_biplob thanks for your answer dated from March 04

First let me know wher you want go ......may be i can help you.....my home dist is Jamalpur.

k_biplob: nice to hear that you are from Jamalpur district.

The reason that i will travel from Raumari to Diwanganj is that i will explore this area located between de Indian/Bangladesh borderline (opposite Chilmarei/Kurigram). I was already in Raumari last year (go and back from Chilmari), but now i want to know what's the travel possibility between Raumari and Diwanganj (opposite the riverside). I know this is not the usually foreigner route but i will try !!!!! Who can tell me how to do....... by boat on the river, local transport.........
When i was in Raumari (last year) i saw some local busses there, but i don't know to where this busses are running. Who can help me with this unusually travel information ???????

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Bangladesh Travel Answer Locations