change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Induc's Profile Photo

Visit to safari world

by Induc Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:00 AM

I ma taking kids to Bangkok and would like to visit Dreamworld and safari world. I would like to know if they have shows in English language. If not, then is it possible to get translation of script in English

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where to stay, what to do and weather in July?

by mickey.p Online Now Feb 28, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I am looking at 3-4 nights in Bangkok in July with my partner and teenage son.

Any suggestions on areas to stay with easy access to transport and western eateries (Autistic son will not eat non western food!).

We are more than happy with Ibis, Holiday Inn type chains but open to alternatives too. I have booked the Rembradt many times but I am trying to keep costs down without cost to standard.

Any suggestions on what to do would also be great - we have temples, floating market on the list and it has been suggested that we do the River Kwai trip too, oh and a Tiger Temple but I know nothing of this.

We love to shop and explore cultures, happy to take our son to see ladyboys etc - we are very open minded and don't hide him from the world.

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Best Venues For Buffet Lunch At Better Hotels Or Restaurants.

by Mikebb Online Now Feb 9, 2015 at 1:24 AM

Have Just Arrived In Bangkok For 5 Nights And Would Like To Take My Wife For Lunch Or Afternoon Tea Whilst Here This Week
      2 Years Since We Last Visited And Enjoyed Lunch At The Oriental, A Few Years Earlier Buffet At Peninsula Hotel, Was Just OK.
      Also Enjoy The Shanghri La Hotel Buffet And The Hyatt Erawan Afternoon Thai High Tea.

Appreciat Any Suggestions.

more
    • 3 days at Bangkok - advice

by Jarimliamsi Online Now Feb 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi , I am travelling to Bangkok from Singapore for couple of days arriving BKK on 25 th March and returning back to Dubai on 28 th 3 pm. I will reach BKK around 2 pm and expected to be out by 3 -3.30 and planning to catch a city line raillink from airport and then the bts Sky train to ploen chit to my hotel Majestic grande. Next day I am planning the Temple trips in the morning.
      1.Please advice the best time and way to go to the temple? Nana to silom to takin and then river appears to be the best from the various answers in the site?
      2. How long it will take to cover the temples and grand palace?
      3. what else I can do on that day ? Or the temple hoping and palace itself is too much for a day?
      4 any advice for the next day I e 27 th Marching Bangkok or for a short side trip? No pan to tiger temple or ayuthaya anyway, but like to go floating market if it's not just a touristy thing and possible.
      5 on 28 th March , I am flying back to dubai by 3 pm flight. Being a Saturday how early I should start from sukhumvit hotel and what is the best mode of transportation to airport ? Same bts+ city lane or taxi?
      I am a solo traveller.

Thanks,

Jarim

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Money withdrawal in bangkok

by Induc Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:04 AM

I am given to understand that Thai government charges lot of money for each transaction on credit or debit card. Is there a Bank ATM where we can withdraw Thai currency with no extra Government levies.
      Induc

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where to stay, what to do and weather in July?

by mickey.p Online Now Feb 28, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I am looking at 3-4 nights in Bangkok in July with my partner and teenage son.

Any suggestions on areas to stay with easy access to transport and western eateries (Autistic son will not eat non western food!).

We are more than happy with Ibis, Holiday Inn type chains but open to alternatives too. I have booked the Rembradt many times but I am trying to keep costs down without cost to standard.

Any suggestions on what to do would also be great - we have temples, floating market on the list and it has been suggested that we do the River Kwai trip too, oh and a Tiger Temple but I know nothing of this.

We love to shop and explore cultures, happy to take our son to see ladyboys etc - we are very open minded and don't hide him from the world.

5 Answers Mar 1, 2015 at 6:23 PM
    • 3 days at Bangkok - advice

by Jarimliamsi Online Now Feb 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi , I am travelling to Bangkok from Singapore for couple of days arriving BKK on 25 th March and returning back to Dubai on 28 th 3 pm. I will reach BKK around 2 pm and expected to be out by 3 -3.30 and planning to catch a city line raillink from airport and then the bts Sky train to ploen chit to my hotel Majestic grande. Next day I am planning the Temple trips in the morning.
      1.Please advice the best time and way to go to the temple? Nana to silom to takin and then river appears to be the best from the various answers in the site?
      2. How long it will take to cover the temples and grand palace?
      3. what else I can do on that day ? Or the temple hoping and palace itself is too much for a day?
      4 any advice for the next day I e 27 th Marching Bangkok or for a short side trip? No pan to tiger temple or ayuthaya anyway, but like to go floating market if it's not just a touristy thing and possible.
      5 on 28 th March , I am flying back to dubai by 3 pm flight. Being a Saturday how early I should start from sukhumvit hotel and what is the best mode of transportation to airport ? Same bts+ city lane or taxi?
      I am a solo traveller.

Thanks,

Jarim

7 Answers Mar 1, 2015 at 9:27 PM
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Money withdrawal in bangkok

by Induc Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:04 AM

I am given to understand that Thai government charges lot of money for each transaction on credit or debit card. Is there a Bank ATM where we can withdraw Thai currency with no extra Government levies.
      Induc

7 Answers Feb 19, 2015 at 2:53 PM
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Visit to safari world

by Induc Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:00 AM

I ma taking kids to Bangkok and would like to visit Dreamworld and safari world. I would like to know if they have shows in English language. If not, then is it possible to get translation of script in English

2 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 5:03 AM
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Best Venues For Buffet Lunch At Better Hotels Or Restaurants.

by Mikebb Online Now Feb 9, 2015 at 1:24 AM

Have Just Arrived In Bangkok For 5 Nights And Would Like To Take My Wife For Lunch Or Afternoon Tea Whilst Here This Week
      2 Years Since We Last Visited And Enjoyed Lunch At The Oriental, A Few Years Earlier Buffet At Peninsula Hotel, Was Just OK.
      Also Enjoy The Shanghri La Hotel Buffet And The Hyatt Erawan Afternoon Thai High Tea.

Appreciat Any Suggestions.

6 Answers Feb 21, 2015 at 11:04 PM
    • Early morning arrival to BKK

by DJ_CZE Online Now Feb 2, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Hi,

me and my GF will be arriving Bangkok just after midnight and have only about 9 hours before our flight to Surat Thani.

Are there any places open at this time we should see?

I was thinking of having a drink at some rooftop bar, but they all seem to around 1am.

Thanks

Daniel

7 Answers Feb 6, 2015 at 2:49 AM
    • Bangkok update

by Nuin91 Online Now Feb 2, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Is bangkok safe now.?? As i heard a news regarding about bomb at siam area... Cos im traveling this coming feb...
      To those who are having holidae or staying there. May i know how the situation there

8 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 3:56 PM
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Cheapest airlines?

by sjumani Online Now Feb 1, 2015 at 6:19 AM

What are considerably the cheapest airlines for traveling from Bangkok to China and Philippines?

6 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 7:09 AM
    • tuhina.tomar's Profile Photo

Travel in Bangkok, Places to see around and travel from airport to Platinum Fashion Mall

by tuhina.tomar Online Now Feb 1, 2015 at 6:07 AM

Good Evening Everyone!
      me and my husband would be travelling to Bangkok in April for 4 nights..landing at around 19:20 hours on the first night so wont be able to do much that night, for the next 2 days would want to shop and evening want to party, on the third day some site seeing would be nice...
      1. What is the cheapest transport from Swanabhumi Airport till Platinum Fashion Mall area?
      2. We (read just me!! :) ) would be shopping for atleast 2 days during the day time- please suggest some party places to go at nights..
      3. Places to visit during the day time for the remaining day- I have heard about Tiger Reserve - how to get there and how much time does it take to get there
      4. What else is there in Bangkok that is a must see?

Please help!
      Thank you in advance.. :)

5 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM
    • Is bangkok safe now? martial law..

by luke85 Online Now Jan 29, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Hello... I would like to visit Bangkok but i'm a bit worried about the martial law and political situation.. are streets full of police and army? is it possible to get into any troubles without doing anything bad? is there generally an atmosphere not much relaxed, with army in the streets, many controls in the streets, at airport...? thanks in advance

10 Answers Jan 31, 2015 at 2:59 PM
    • bangkok airport - koh samet by taxi

by Finland2015 Online Now Jan 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Is there anyone who has taken taxi from suvarnabhumi airport to the harbour from where the ferries take people to koh samet island? If so, how much did it cost in euros? And how long did you drive?

2 Answers Jan 29, 2015 at 4:24 PM
    • VIE hotel bangkok: experiences?

by Finland2015 Online Now Jan 29, 2015 at 12:26 PM

Looking for a nice hotel near big shopping malls and from where it is easy to get to the airport early in the morning. Is VIE a good choice?

6 Answers Feb 9, 2015 at 1:30 AM
    • prettynids_11's Profile Photo

CURRENCY EXCHANGE BANGKOK

by prettynids_11 Online Now Jan 28, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Hi friends ,
      I am from India ,we are planning to visit Thailand in next week so we need to get the currency exchange.
      My query is whether to exchange the currency at Bangkok or to get it done from India itself?
      I mean are the exchange rates better in Bangkok or from India itself ??and if from bangkok than from which source ?Please reply asap.
      Regards,
      Nidhi

10 Answers Jan 30, 2015 at 8:42 AM
    • Penelope4's Profile Photo

Another city to visit by train from Bangkok?

by Penelope4 Online Now Jan 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Aside from Ayuthaya, could you recommend another city we could visit? Ideally, we spend the night there and then travel back to Bangkok the next day where we will spend the night before flying out of the country. Thank you.

16 Answers Jan 26, 2015 at 4:36 AM
    • Best option for day trip to Ayuthaya

by kmkhoo Online Now Jan 24, 2015 at 6:07 AM

My wife and I will be in Bangkok next week and we are planning to make a day trip to Ayuthaya on 31st Jan. We have done some research and have 3 options. Besides Ayuthaya we are hoping to include floating market and Mae Klong railway market. Option 1 - sign up for day trip with bus tour Option 2 - sign up for river cruise tour Option 3 - hire a private guide and a car We want to spend enough time in Ayuthaya and enjoy the day trip at a good pace. Thinking of Option 3 if we can get recommendation of good private guide that is good value for the price charged. Appreciate some advise and comments.

6 Answers Jan 25, 2015 at 4:03 AM
    • young couple visiting bangkok for 3 days

by toursit_canada Online Now Jan 20, 2015 at 3:01 PM

hello we are you looking for night clubs for young couple (around 25 years) with good music. also looking for places for happy hours where drinks usually offered for few hours. we will be in bangkok from january 26 to 29, 2015. any assistance would be appreciated.

4 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 2:56 PM
    • Private taxi or driver required from Bangkok to Pattaya and Coral Island on January 28, 2015

by toursit_canada Online Now Jan 20, 2015 at 2:25 PM

i am visiting Bangkok for 3 days and ideally would like to go to Pattaya and coral island for a day and enjoy the beach.... would anyone help me with private driver cost versus tour/bus prices.... thanks for your assistance

5 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 2:59 PM
    • where to get pyjamas/sleepwear?

by lavendydream Online Now Jan 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Where can I get authentic disney brand pyjamas/sleep wear in bangkok? Or i.e. indoor/mall version of chatuchak market? Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 3:50 PM
    • satossa's Profile Photo

Bangkok Dinner Cruises

by satossa Online Now Jan 17, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Are any of the Bangkok dinner cruises worth the money? How much should I expect to pay for a middle of the road dinner cruise?

3 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 9:05 PM
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Transportation from city to airport

by Induc Online Now Jan 17, 2015 at 6:04 AM

We are 3 adults and two kids aged 12 and 14 years. I would like to know whether we can travel in one taxi or not. How many people are permitted to travel in a normal Taxi..
      For going to airport from city we have to travel in midnight to catch a flight. Possibly small taxi may not accommodate 3 adults and two kids with 3 or 4 bags. Are bigger size taxi's available for transportation in Basngkok.
      Induc

4 Answers Jan 17, 2015 at 8:12 PM
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Accommodation in huahin

by effazainal Online Now Jan 16, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Advise on affordable hotel in huahin? Will it be easy to get halal food in HuaHin?

6 Answers Jan 18, 2015 at 6:56 AM
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Advise on huahin & bangkok

by effazainal Online Now Jan 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM

I'm planning to make a trip down to Bangkok during CNY for 4d3n.i needed advise On whether I should book a hotel for my trip to Huahin "santorini" place on reaching BKK in the afternoon? Is it worth to pay a visit to "santorini "?
      is a day enough to explore "santorini " and took a cab back to Bangkok the following day (20/2/2015)? I'm planning to shop in BKK

Do feel me in on transportation Return arrangement from huahin to BKK?

3 Answers Jan 18, 2015 at 1:13 AM
    • rinandonotopo's Profile Photo

places to see and food to try..

by rinandonotopo Online Now Jan 15, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Hi.. This is my firts time in bangkok..I'd like to ask about places and recommended food at bangkok. Is there any special place where we can find foods and also souvenirs? Thanks a lot. I appreciate all of your answer.

8 Answers Jan 18, 2015 at 3:32 AM
    • rinandonotopo's Profile Photo

transportation from airport to hotel asia bangkok

by rinandonotopo Online Now Jan 14, 2015 at 10:08 PM

hi.. I'd like to ask about transportation to go to hotel asia bangkok from the airport ? By bus or by train.. How about the taxi fare in bangkok ? is there any recommended taxi in bangkok.. Thank you very much..

6 Answers Jan 15, 2015 at 6:56 AM
    • onafarm01's Profile Photo

1st time to Thailand

by onafarm01 Online Now Jan 13, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hi, i'm flying in to Bangkok in Feb and will be out there for 15 days so just looking for some helpful tips and advice on anything and everything you can think of that might be of use. thanks

10 Answers Jan 14, 2015 at 7:05 PM
    • prettynids_11's Profile Photo

Bangkok best budget place.

by prettynids_11 Online Now Jan 12, 2015 at 11:40 PM

Hello friends,
      Can you plz suggest me any budgeted and best place to stay in bangkok near platinum mall or in pratunam .
      I have been searching them but whenever i am about to close the deal the reviews about the hotel on trivago were not good.So thought of asking you guys to help me out.Also we just want to have stopover for 2 nights there & thats fr shopping only not for long vacations so plz suggest accordingly.

6 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 3:20 AM
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Damnoensaduak floating market

by worksopian Online Now Jan 10, 2015 at 6:21 AM

Any ideas for a good company who will do this day trip and pickup from the Khao San Road area?

7 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 2:32 PM
    • month to travel

by NaphisaK Online Now Jan 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi is june a good time to go to Ko Samet, Bangkok

3 Answers Jan 9, 2015 at 9:09 AM
    • hopscotch to Bangkok

by Triangle Online Now Jan 6, 2015 at 1:02 PM

I am wondering if anyone has made their way to Bangkok by staying a several days in different countries on the way there.?

10 Answers Jan 7, 2015 at 8:22 PM
    • nude club

by shake_head2003 Online Now Jan 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Any nude club in Bangkok?

10 Answers Jan 15, 2015 at 6:04 PM