Bangkok Travel Answers

change location
singal's Profile Photo

Bangkok Dinner and Drinks

by singal Online Now May 6, 2012 at 11:55 AM

hi all,

I will be in BKK for 4 days from 15th May. i would like to know where is a good place for seafood. i have been a restaurant previously with aquarium full of fishes and crabs but i forgot where it was. if you know a good seafood restaurant, please let me know. I am also after a recommendation for drinks in one of the sky bar. any recommendation appreciated.

thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Bangkok Dinner and Drinks

by viewtheworld Online Now May 6, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Best skybar: Vertigo at Banyan Tree hotel. Fab views, cool drinks, cocktails, canapes ;-)

Enjoy :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • johnaalex's Profile Photo

Re: Bangkok Dinner and Drinks

by johnaalex Online Now May 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM

For seafood, try the seafood market on Sukhumvit Soi 24 http://www.seafood.co.th/

Maybe not the best and it can be expensive, but the selection is fantastic. Basically you buy the food as you would in any supermarket but when you get to the check out you pay and they then take the ingredients off to the kitchen. You pay again for the cooking, but at least itis all done to your specifications.

• Curt1591's Profile Photo

by Curt1591 Online Now May 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM

For great, affordable seafood, go to Lek Seafood, directly beneath the Chong Nonsi BTS platform..

• trav4bus's Profile Photo

by trav4bus Online Now May 11, 2012 at 2:33 AM

I like the seafood at Grand sukhumvit hotel, A tasty BBQ king lobsters..
    There is an aother shop "Manhattan" in cntral plaza. I tried and liked them always.. but next time I can try at sukhumvit soi 24, as john told.
    cheers
    Tim

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines