Bangkok Travel Answers

change location

Information regarding service apartments.

by devil000765 Online Now Mar 16, 2012 at 5:46 AM

1.I want to know the availability of economical rented apartments/service apartments in Rat Burana Road, Rat Burana Sub-District, Rat Burana District with proper kitchen setup containing utensils for cooking Indian food.
2.I also want to know the cost/rent of the apartments.
3.Whether basic amenities(Bed,Cupcoard and kitchen utensils) are available in the apartments?
4.Whether local market is available in Rat Burana Road, Rat Burana Sub-District, Rat Burana District for purchasing of grocessary?
5.What are the local transport available in the region for travelling and the cost of travelling?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • SirHalberd's Profile Photo

Re: Information regarding service apartments.

by SirHalberd Online Now Mar 16, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Just a couple general questions first. Did you throw a dart at a map and where it hit is the place you want to stay at or do you have a reason to be in this area?

This is the first time in over a dozen years of doing posts on travel forums that I have read of anyone wanting an apartment in this specific location.

Is this a long term move? Where you come from do you use the term apartment the same way other travelers mean hotels?

No matter where you are located in Bangkok you have meter taxis available. They are cheap if you use the meter. In other areas of Bangkok you have easier access to the Skytrain, subway and the Airport Rail Link.

farangfriendly.com/bangkok/r...

If you are just doing the tourist type things maybe being in a different area will be easier for you to get around. Also more to do in the evening too.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by SirHalberd Online Now Mar 17, 2012 at 5:17 AM

There are many Indian restaurants in Bangkok. I see quite a few in the Sukhumvit Road area.

bangkoktonite.com/restaurant...

There are serviced apartments you can get for short amounts of time.

citadines.com/en/thailand/ba...

citadines.com/en/thailand/ba...

Good luck.

• Re: Information regarding service apartments.

by devil000765 Online Now Mar 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM

There is specific reason for that particular region, since i will be working in that region thats what i want to know about that area, what kind of locality is that, is it secure, what would be the better option near to that region if not that. I want rented apartment so need information regarding that. And few more information.

by SirHalberd Online Now Mar 19, 2012 at 6:48 AM

As far as safety goes for tourists I think that just about anywhere in Bangkok will be safer than any part of Mumbai!

If your company will pay for your apartment maybe a serviced apartment will work out okay for you.

Stay in a hotel for a few days and check out this area in person. People you will work with or for can advise you on an apartment too. Even a cheap hotel that allows you to use a hot plate may meet your needs. A few pots and pans are not that expensive.

There are many Indians living in Thailand, they find a way to thrive. There are Indian expat forums you can Google up.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines