Bangalore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to Contact

Chennai (Madras) Aug 24, 2015 at 4:46 AM

Hi , I am in urgent need to contact any of the photographers who operate on Marina Beach or any such tourist spot in Chennai and offer Instant prints of the photos. Its regarding a project and he will be handsomely paid for it. I need precisely them only who operate at tourist spots. Can someone help me in contacting them? My number is +91 80970 26946, Vikas

more
    • Visiting Coonoor for a holiday.

State of Tamil Nadu Aug 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM

We are travelling to coonoor for about a 15 days holiday beginning mid November.
      What is the best place to stay which would be central to coonoor and kotagiri.Is it worthwhile staying some days in Coonoor and a few days in Kotagiri.Which is more picturesque or they both.From there we plan to stay in Ooty for another few days.Can you suggest some good place to stay in both Coonoor and Kotagiri.WE have no idea of the region as we have never gone to the South of India.
      Please do let me know everything worth knowing about the region.
      Also suggest some places to stay in Ooty.Mid range would be fine.
      I look forward to your valuable suggestions.
      Jayarep.

more
    • Party in Pondy

Pondicherry Aug 8, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Where can I party in Pondicherry? I will be visiting next week. Please let me know some of the most happening discos/ beach side parties.

Cheers,
      KP.

more
    • solo travelling

Manali Aug 20, 2015 at 10:54 AM

hello.
      im thinking about a trekking expedition this October with technophilia.
      i am all alone
      would it be safe ?

any more solo traveller ?

more
    • Camping and Safety

Kasol Aug 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hi,

we are a group of six girls travelling to manali--kasol--kheerganga. Our main intention is to trek and camp there. I have a few questions,

1. Is it safe for us to travel alone?
      2. Is it safe for us to camp there and if so, where can we camp (are there restrictions)?
      3. What are the other places we can trek to nearby?

Thanks,
      AB

more
    • Taxi fare to Kodi

Kodaikanal Aug 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM

We, a couple, are planning to visit Kadaikanal next month. Could anyone give an idea of taxi fare to Kodi from 1) Kodaikanal Road, 2) Madurai, 3) Palani? A contact number would be of great help.

more
    • Looking for travel partner

Ladakh Range Aug 4, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Hi,
      we are two, am travelling from Dubai to leh and other coming from chennai during 11-20 Sep. We are looking for travel partner to Pangong lake, TSO morri, Alchi and other places within Ladakh region mainly villages and forms. Itinerary is feasible within given date. So please if you are interested reach me directly let's plan together. Amithapk@yahoo.co.in

more
    • Chandigarh to Leh

Leh Aug 4, 2015 at 5:08 AM

Me and my friend are planing a road trip from chandigarh to leh on 15 aug 2015
      if any one wants to join , Most welcome , leave a message on 7508480744

thanks

more
    • transit visa at Heatrow

India Jul 31, 2015 at 9:11 PM

I am Indian citizen, travelling to canada with tourist visa. I have to chanage flight at Heathrow, from terminal 4 to 2 but my luggage will be checked in directly from India to toronoto ? do I need a tranis visa? airside or other form of transit visa?

more
    • is it rush on mondays ?

Palani Jul 30, 2015 at 2:20 PM

is it rushy if visiting temple on august 3 ,monday

more
    • Where we can do snow trekking in India?

India Aug 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM

I love to do snow trekking and i would like to go in this winter with my friends so please suggest me some best trekking place in India.

more
    • Andaman in September

Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Aug 13, 2015 at 1:54 AM

Hi, We are planning for Andaman in the month of September, So just want to know about the whether and the water sports that we can plan for?

more
    • best houseboat alleppey

Alappuzha Aug 11, 2015 at 4:11 AM

this weekends i plane to visit kerala , so my friend suggest me http://aleppeytreasures.com is the best in houseboat foods , is any one have to suggest another houseboat to compare ?

more
    • Hotel resort closure in Sunderbans

Kolkata (Calcutta) Aug 3, 2015 at 7:13 PM

I booked online for a weekend 2 night stay at the Tiger Camp resort in Sunderbans (through Waxpole hotels). They sent me a message that the WB govt. has ordered the hotels closed for overnight stay. Is this true? What are my other legal and safe alternatives? Any other places you can recommend to visit instead of the Sunderbans?

more
    • Guest house/ Hotel

Udaipur Aug 26, 2015 at 8:50 PM

I am going to stay in Udaipur for a few weeks. Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice place to stay. Location is important other that that I am very flexible hotel ,guest house ,homestay. I can pay up to 1200 rupees a night. I also do not mind using public transport.
      Thanks in advance for your reply.

more
    • train travel

India Aug 25, 2015 at 9:41 PM

can i get a direct train from pushkar to gaya or do i have to change trains

more
    • manali during august

Manali Aug 7, 2015 at 12:40 AM

will it be safe to travel manali in august??

more
    • Stay during transit

Chennai (Madras) Aug 6, 2015 at 4:16 AM

My train will reach chennai central railway station around 4am and next train will leave at 10pm. Where to stay the period?

more
    • Taxi Sharing

Leh Aug 1, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Hi,

We're two women travelling by taxi planning to take a mid range(scorpio or innova)
      8th Aug-: Leh- Shey Palace-Thiksey- Hemis - Leh
      9th Aug : Leh- Khardungla- Diskit-Hundar and return to Leh on 10 th Aug.

Anyone looking to share a taxi on those days please do contact me by mail: bhavannhaa@gmail.com

more
    • Is it worthwhile to visit Trivandrum?

Thiruvananthapuram 6 hours ago

I shall be going to Allepey and debating if to visit Trivandrum?
      Please advise
      Thanks
      Meir

more
    • oxoboxo's Profile Photo

The Mughal Heritage Walk, Agra, INDIA

India Aug 11, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Hi Everyone,
      I am wanting to do this walk in Agra, India. I have done the usual Google searches to find out how one can go about organising this walk but have come to a dead end. A lot of the websites I've tried are no longer in existence or the sites I have found only have this walk (which is only a couple of kilometres long) as part of a bigger tour that covers a couple of days. I will only be in Agra for a day and overnight (in January 2016) as I have been here before but would really like to do the Mughal Heritage Walk, Any suggestions, help or guidance as to how one can organise this tour in advance would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Christopher

more
    • Leh trips route

Leh Aug 1, 2015 at 3:53 AM

We're landing on 7 Aug and Leaving on the 12 Aug.Can we do Nubra and Pangongso the same day.
      Does anyone have a not to miss list for 5 days, and the best halt other than Leh.

more
    • Coorg during May- June

by Manjari063 Online Now May 4, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Hello..

I'm planning to take a trip to Coorg, during the early weeks of June. Please suggest me if it's on season or not. I don't want to miss the beauty of the waterfalls, aroma of coffee beans and the lushy roads all around.

Thank you.

4 Answers Jul 10, 2015 at 2:06 AM
    • going to bangalore for studies

by riya230 Online Now Mar 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM

is bangalore city safe for me

3 Answers Jun 17, 2015 at 11:42 AM
    • travel.mania's Profile Photo

Good resturants in Banglore

by travel.mania Online Now Feb 4, 2015 at 2:29 AM

I am going to Bangalore. Could anyone recommend for my good restaurants there.

5 Answers May 2, 2015 at 5:27 AM
    • Visiting Coorg and stopping in Bangalore and Mysore for a few days each.

by Jayarep Online Now Dec 7, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hi!Everybody.I am travelling to Coorg in the last part of February and after having spent a week there would visit Mysore for three nights and then Bangalore two nights.Since we have never ventured that far South would be greatful if we could know the places to visit in all the three places.In Coorg we would be staying at theMahindra Resort in Medikeri.I understand it is a good place to stay.Please giveme all the finer tips of stay and eat local food.Most importantly what to do and see.
      Similarly what to do and see in both Mysore and Bangalore?Could you recommend some other places nearby.We would rather not spend time in the major cities.I am aware that in Mysore is the Krishansagar Lake and the Palace.
      I would be really greatful if we could visit another part of Coorg for a few days and not visit Bangalore,of which I am not too keen.Correct me if I am wrong.
      I look forward to hearing of some interesting places to see and do.
      Thanks!!
      Jayarep.

1 Answer Jan 14, 2015 at 11:11 AM
    • Will change in Middle and Last name be an issue with Spicejet ??

by JacksonJ Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 5:36 AM

My wife's name while booking tickets has been given as Nancy Xavier, but as per her ID proofs it is Nancy Jennifer Anita. Will that be an issue with Spicejet ??

Waiting for your valuable comments ??

4 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 12:44 AM
    • good shopping places in bangalore

by trendin425 Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 12:24 AM

hay people in Bangalore and want to shop some good branded clothes at low cost may i know the places where i can get good branded clothes at really low cost???

4 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • some different places for shopping in bangalore?

by trendin425 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM

mg road is known to everyone butt does anyone know a really unique or different place for shopping where we will get treditional clothes of Karnataka?

6 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Talakad Visit in June 2014 Enjoyable?

by krish_2003ag Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Hi, i am planning to visit talakad next week, June 6, 2014. Want to see the temples and enjoy bathing in the Cauvery river. Will there b enough water in the Cauvery river to take a bath and enjoy. Thanks

2 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 11:15 PM
    • hotel booking

by gautam1952 Online Now May 31, 2014 at 9:51 PM

can I book Hotel on arrival at Bangalore airport from Kolkata?

2 Answers May 25, 2015 at 2:35 PM
    • taxi & bus fare

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM

,from airport to 198 gandhi baza mainrd,basvanagudi taxi fare arround how much how many km?aiport to mysore rd or shanthinagar near double rd,bus fare is how much?thanks

3 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 5:03 AM
    • taxi & bus fare

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM

,from airport to 198 gandhi baza mainrd,basvanagudi taxi fare arround how much how many km?aiport to mysore rd or shanthinagar near double rd,bus fare is how much?thanks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    • price for the bus

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 1:40 AM

bus from airport to Sattele mysore rd n Sharthinagar is how much?thenks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 1:44 AM
    • bus from airport south west.

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM

from airport to gandhi baza mainrd,Basvanagudi take what bus?thanks

1 Answer Apr 24, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • take what bus from airport to gandhi baza main rd,Basvanagudi?

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 12:06 AM

hi can i know from airport to gandhi baza main rd,basvanagudi take what number bus,thanks

1 Answer Apr 22, 2014 at 12:15 AM
    • where to live

by jujugaga Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 3:25 AM

where are the best places for a westerner to live in Bangalore?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Trip to Kollur, Srigeri, Dharmastala, Horanadu, Udupi, Kukke SUbramanya from Bangalore

by santhosh00330 Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Please suggest me whether the above route by road (own car), from bangalore in 3 days possible..
      also, suggest us good stay as well as plan.. thanks..

6 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • lichinga's Profile Photo

Night arrival: what to do ?

by lichinga Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I should be landing at 2am and I realised that it is not worth investing time in visiting Bangalore (I have just 15 days). Would it make sense to reach a hotel (I mean, how long does it take to reach the city centre?) or I should spend a few hours in the airprt and head directly to train station? Do I "have" to book in advance or is it possible to jump on a train at the last minute?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM
    • Purchasing Locations

by AthulBNath Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Which is the most profitable market place to buy shoes and shirts near lalbagh in bangaluru ?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    • night life

by krishnaa2013 Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM

which place pub with dance parties in nice road near

2 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    • UmaS12's Profile Photo

Travel to Central America

by UmaS12 Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Hey, guys, I want to see Central America 1.Panama Canal 2.rain forests of Guatemala or Costa Rica?
      How do I go about it?

3 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • hotel in Baanglore

by DanielaVirtual Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM

can you suggest a cheap but good hotel to stay in Banglore? tks ;-)

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    • Sports club

by Jagrati Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Is there any sports clube having basket ball court in it nearby BTM 1st stage?

1 Answer Sep 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM
    • Department stores

by ELLELIF Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Are there any deparment stores in bangalore that holds local and international brands clothing

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    • Adding of Hotel

by BilalHussain Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Hoe do i add my hotel in your portal

3 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • Volunteering to work in St Johns in Bangalore

by italy138 Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My son is hoping to study medicine and be volunteering in St Johns hospital. I will also be going with my blonde teenager daughter. I have been told it is very dangerous place especially for my daughter. I wont let her out of my sight, but my friends comments have left me worrying.

6 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    • bus timing

by murugannsso Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 5:25 AM

koramangala police to bangalore city railway station bus availability from 4am to 5 am

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • plan a south trip

by harneet.sawhney Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM

i am planning a trip from delhi to Bangalore(relatives) then to mangalore(beaches) and mysore and then back to bangalore ....can someone suggest how to go about this trip...

8 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

duration of stay in bangalore

by meeson Online Now Jul 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM

hi there.

has bangalore got 5 days worth of sights to see in and around it or shall be thinking a bit less. im planning my trip and ny friend seems to have ear marked 5 days here for some reason.

thanks

5 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • Indian female travelling solo - is it ok to drink wine?

by ad99 Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I'm an Indian female travelling on business to Bangalore from the USA. I'm staying at a 5 star hotel in the IT sector hub for approximately 3 weeks. I will be solo for the most part at the hotel. I've been told that drinking alone at the hotel could be frowned upon especially since I'm female. I typically drink a glass of wine or two with my dinner. Will it attract unwanted attention? I didn't think it would because my thought is that at a 5 star hotel in the business IT sector, most people would be open-minded. Please let me know if this is frowned upon as I definitely don't want to have any issues. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

help for bangalore

by meeson Online Now Apr 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM

hi folks

Im off to bangalore at the end of november. I want to see whats on offer and sample all that is good. How long do I give myself until I move on. Also how big is it and would I just find accomodation close to the train station.

Thankyou in advance for your tips and/or advice.

meeson

3 Answers Apr 19, 2012 at 5:18 AM