Bangalore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to live

by jujugaga Online Now 2 hours ago

where are the best places for a westerner to live in Bangalore?

1 Answer 2 hours ago
    • Trip to Kollur, Srigeri, Dharmastala, Horanadu, Udupi, Kukke SUbramanya from Bangalore

by santhosh00330 Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Please suggest me whether the above route by road (own car), from bangalore in 3 days possible..
      also, suggest us good stay as well as plan.. thanks..

6 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • lichinga's Profile Photo

Night arrival: what to do ?

by lichinga Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I should be landing at 2am and I realised that it is not worth investing time in visiting Bangalore (I have just 15 days). Would it make sense to reach a hotel (I mean, how long does it take to reach the city centre?) or I should spend a few hours in the airprt and head directly to train station? Do I "have" to book in advance or is it possible to jump on a train at the last minute?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM
    • Purchasing Locations

by AthulBNath Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Which is the most profitable market place to buy shoes and shirts near lalbagh in bangaluru ?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    • night life

by krishnaa2013 Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM

which place pub with dance parties in nice road near

2 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    • UmaS12's Profile Photo

Travel to Central America

by UmaS12 Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Hey, guys, I want to see Central America 1.Panama Canal 2.rain forests of Guatemala or Costa Rica?
      How do I go about it?

3 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • hotel in Baanglore

by DanielaVirtual Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM

can you suggest a cheap but good hotel to stay in Banglore? tks ;-)

5 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    • Sports club

by Jagrati Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Is there any sports clube having basket ball court in it nearby BTM 1st stage?

1 Answer Sep 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM
    • Department stores

by ELLELIF Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Are there any deparment stores in bangalore that holds local and international brands clothing

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    • Adding of Hotel

by BilalHussain Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Hoe do i add my hotel in your portal

3 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • Volunteering to work in St Johns in Bangalore

by italy138 Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My son is hoping to study medicine and be volunteering in St Johns hospital. I will also be going with my blonde teenager daughter. I have been told it is very dangerous place especially for my daughter. I wont let her out of my sight, but my friends comments have left me worrying.

6 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    • bus timing

by murugannsso Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 5:25 AM

koramangala police to bangalore city railway station bus availability from 4am to 5 am

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • plan a south trip

by harneet.sawhney Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM

i am planning a trip from delhi to Bangalore(relatives) then to mangalore(beaches) and mysore and then back to bangalore ....can someone suggest how to go about this trip...

8 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

duration of stay in bangalore

by meeson Online Now Jul 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM

hi there.

has bangalore got 5 days worth of sights to see in and around it or shall be thinking a bit less. im planning my trip and ny friend seems to have ear marked 5 days here for some reason.

thanks

5 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • Indian female travelling solo - is it ok to drink wine?

by ad99 Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I'm an Indian female travelling on business to Bangalore from the USA. I'm staying at a 5 star hotel in the IT sector hub for approximately 3 weeks. I will be solo for the most part at the hotel. I've been told that drinking alone at the hotel could be frowned upon especially since I'm female. I typically drink a glass of wine or two with my dinner. Will it attract unwanted attention? I didn't think it would because my thought is that at a 5 star hotel in the business IT sector, most people would be open-minded. Please let me know if this is frowned upon as I definitely don't want to have any issues. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

help for bangalore

by meeson Online Now Apr 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM

hi folks

Im off to bangalore at the end of november. I want to see whats on offer and sample all that is good. How long do I give myself until I move on. Also how big is it and would I just find accomodation close to the train station.

Thankyou in advance for your tips and/or advice.

meeson

3 Answers Apr 19, 2012 at 5:18 AM
    • Hotel to stay for my bf's bday

by sweely Online Now Mar 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Hey,
      My BF is coming to B'lore for a day or two. He does not have a place to stay. Can anyone suggest a decent hotel within rs.1000 budget(Preferred area around Marathalli) or if they allow unmarried couple then even Rs.2000 is also okay but the place should be decent and not shady.

Regards,
      swee

3 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 6:00 AM
    • Grivdar's Profile Photo

Cheap and nice hotel in Bangalore?

by Grivdar Online Now Feb 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Hi! Can anybody suggest a cheap, but safe and clean hotel in a good location in Bangalore (probably, in a walking distance from some sightseeing or local crafts market or old town)? Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM
    • Bangalore to Mysore

by srivastava Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Do taxis ply between Bangalore and Mysore or do I have to hire a taxi and end up paying both ways?

2 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • taxi from majestic bus stand to the new airport

by musaphir Online Now Nov 18, 2011 at 11:09 PM

hi members
      i have read with interest the wealth of information posted by many members. i have a specific question as to how much the regular taxi ( not radio taxi) would cost from the downtown area, say the majestic bus stand to the new airport.do they generally go by the meter or we have to mutually decide on the fare prior to commencing the journey.
      question number two is about the distance between majestic bus stand and the bangalore railway station (city junction).
      finally which would be suitble hotel,guesthouse or even serviced apartment close to the ity railway station.
      regards
      musaphir

4 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    • Where to buy clothes for scandinavian countries?

by madyg4u Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Hi,

I am moving to Switzerland for 6 month from Oct 2011 - Mar 2012. I'll also be frequently traveling to Finland during this time. Please suggest what clothes should I buy for Scandinavian winters and where can I buy these Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for your help.

~MG

4 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 4:45 AM
    • Where to buy clothes for scandinavian countries?

by madyg4u Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 2:25 AM

Hi,

I am moving to Switzerland for 6 month from Oct 2011 - Mar 2012. I'll also be frequently traveling to Finland during this time. Please suggest what clothes should I buy for Scandinavian winters and where can I buy these Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for your help.

~MG

1 Answer Sep 20, 2011 at 1:48 AM
    • where in banglore

by sheenkahar Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 2:41 AM

hi,
      i am bring some students from an engineering college for 2 days in Bangalore while returning from Goa and we want to visit wonder-la too. so can u please tel me where is best area for purchasing, stay and leisure in Bangalore for college students..

2 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • Hair saloon in Bangalore

by arathiarumugam Online Now Sep 2, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Hi People.. iam new to bangalore. Iam looking for a good hair stylist to have a new look. Can you suggest me some with the price they would be charging ;-) Thanks

1 Answer Sep 2, 2011 at 6:51 AM
    • Travel from Bangalore Airport to Mysore

by naveenka Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 11:31 AM

The Air Frace flight arrives in Bangalore around 11:45 PM and I expect to be out of the airport middle of the night sometime. So what is the best way to go to Mysore from the airport in the night. Is there any bus service from Airport to Mysore during the night? What is a reasonable cost for transporation from Bangalore Airport to Mysore? This is just for one person carrying two baggages.

Thanks
      Naveen

2 Answers Sep 20, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    • 6aruna's Profile Photo

yeshwanthpur railway station to bangalore city

by 6aruna Online Now Jul 31, 2011 at 12:09 PM

How far is bangalore city bus stand from yeshwanthpur railway station and which is the easiest mode of transport?

3 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 12:29 AM
    • hotel

by alwyn33 Online Now Jun 4, 2011 at 1:36 AM

hi can anyone recommend a good quailty hotel in Bangalore for a five night stay with nearby resturants?

2 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 4:53 AM
    • SfumatoPants's Profile Photo

Hotel experiences in Bangalore

by SfumatoPants Online Now May 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM

I have stayed at the Vivanta Taj Whitefield on previous trips to Bangalore. I have the opportunity now to choose a different hotel if I wish. Can anyone relate their experiences and offer recommendations of another hotel to the East/North East of the airport?

Thanks.

2 Answers May 19, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    • short on time

by throttlehappy Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 7:39 PM

while only spending a few days in bangalore which hotel or which area provides quick access to sights, shopping and fine dining?

3 Answers Dec 5, 2010 at 7:08 PM
    • Men in shorts

by kkrishnan48 Online Now Oct 17, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Ts it OK for men to move around in shorts in Bangalore? eg: Cinema,shopping mall,coffee shop or train travel etc.

4 Answers Oct 18, 2010 at 6:38 PM