Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is it rush on mondays ?

Palani 14 hours ago

is it rushy if visiting temple on august 3 ,monday

more
    • SEEKING PARTNER

Leh Jul 27, 2015 at 5:11 AM

I 50YRS MALE, TRAVELLING ALONE FROM DELHI TO SPITI AND SPITI TO LEH. I CAN JOIN A GROU GOING TO THESE AREA

more
    • Doodhsagar falls

Goa Jul 9, 2015 at 3:20 AM

We wish to drive from Belgaum to Madgaon, Goa on13th July. On the way we plan to visit Doodhsagar falls.
      Question 1: Where do we get the jeep to see the falls? Will the jeep take us close to the falls - how much to walk?
      Question 2: How much time we should provide for this excursion - Colem to Falls and back?
      ajit

;

more
    • East India Tour

State of Sikkim Jul 8, 2015 at 4:24 AM

I want to plan a trip to East India in the month of March end for 7 nights stay. We are 4 adults and 2 babies .
      Please suggest the iternary and how will be the climate at that time

more
    • Need Travel companion

Hyderabad Jul 27, 2015 at 12:09 AM

Hi, We are looking for someone to accompany my Sister who is travelling from HYD to Sydney. Please let us know if someone is travelling 1st or 2nd week of August.

more
    • Weather in Leh in Aug 2015

Leh Jul 25, 2015 at 9:48 PM

Hi We're two women flying to Leh on 7 Aug 2015. Will the rains and weather around J&K affect our trip.

more
    • mssthirdeye's Profile Photo

Reaching Nasik in 3rd week of september,

Nasik Jul 21, 2015 at 5:09 AM

reaching nasik in in 3rd week,
      kindly inform good places to stay for family of 4,
      and details of sight seeing,
      and also taxi booking offices

more
    • costs in Kerala

State of Kerala Jul 21, 2015 at 2:19 AM

Hi ,
      Just need a bit of help on the costs in Kerala so i can have an idea of how much money to take so can anyone tell me the prices please of eating out and drinks and any other things you might know in Ruppee's please
      Many Thanks

more
    • sureshq's Profile Photo

Weather and Transportation

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jul 11, 2015 at 5:40 AM

How advisable to go Kashmir in January or February concerning about weather conditions and transportation ?

more
    • Rishikesh in August

India Jul 6, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Hello, I will be travelling in India for 2 weeks starting July 28th. I am planning to travel to Rishikesh for 2-3 days to practice/study yoga. First, I know it is monsoon - is it still worth going? Second, if so, is there an ashram you recommend that I can stay at for only a couple of days? Thank you!

more
    • How safe is Srinagar?

Srinagar Jul 25, 2015 at 10:04 PM

I am going, with family, to Srinagar in August end to early September. Any special tips?
      How safe is it? Terror ? Floods?

more
    • Leh Ladakh Trails in wilderness of Ladakh

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jul 23, 2015 at 11:40 PM

I am keen to travel to places in Ladakh other than Leh & Kargil ( much to one's chagrin they are now Touristy places with hordes of tourists swarming there. I encountered about 350 tourists from a single tour operator's minivans disgorging at same time in a monastery in Leh last year. Now I widh to go to Ladakh but to less crowdy place in wilderness. Please advice

more
    • Varkala and rain in October. Or should I choose somewhere else??????

India Jul 1, 2015 at 12:07 PM

I am going on a business trip to Bangalore October 10th till October 15th. My plan is to top the trip with four days on the beach. I was in Varkala 12 years ago and would like to go back there, but I notice the monsoon season is still going on in October and it usually rains 17 days during the month. Of course I do not want to experience bad weather during my four days.

Shall I dare to book Varkala, or should I opt for somewhere else? Northern Kerala or southern Goa?

The flight from Bangalore should not be more than an hour, and the beach should not be more than one hour’s drive from the airport. After last year’s trip to Bangalore I went to Goa but this year I would like to try a different part of the country. In Goa I stayed in Calangute, which I found a bit crowded for my taste, but I really enjoyed the beaches of Sinquerim and Aswem nearby. The place I stay in should not be totally isolated as I travel alone, a couple of restaurants and bars to choose from is a must. I am also more into white sand than golden sand.

Or should I consider the Lakadives???? It looks beautiful there and I loved being in the Seychelles a coulpe of years ago!

BR Lena

more
    • India Roadtrip (Bangalore-Kerala)

India Jul 20, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Hi I am planning a 2 week roadtrip from Bangalore to Kerala in mid-September and looking for a traveling partner or two to share the costs and the experience. Anyone interested? Or any tips on how I can find a partner?

more
    • Is this safe.?

Goa Jul 19, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Hi all..am planning to land on goa by september end,is climate good that time.?
      also advise me on this-am planning to visit with my fiance.is this safe there?also advise me safe hotel to reside and how much expense will be.?plz suggest..

more
    • Goa : July 20-25

Goa Jul 1, 2015 at 4:55 PM

Suggestions, places to visit, party, girls

more
    • sukibarhey's Profile Photo

Sim card at airport

Kolkata (Calcutta) Jul 20, 2015 at 5:56 AM

Can I buy a sim card at Kolkotta airport?

more
    • Local Experience

Goa Jul 14, 2015 at 4:23 AM

I am landing Goa on 21st Sep 2015 early morning around 6:30 am.. Can anyone please tell me is their any local/private bus facility available which will take me from Dabolim airport to Candolim/Calangute/Baga beach directly or indirectly??

more
    • Sachin11's Profile Photo

What all to watch after landing in calangute Beach

Goa Jul 12, 2015 at 2:03 AM

HI, what are the places that are worth watching near calangute beach??, apart from the calangute beach itself ofcourse, we have planned for nearly 3 days in north goa during our goa trip commencing from 6th November. How shall i plan for 3 enjoyful days in north goa. Any suggestions please ??

more
    • Sachin11's Profile Photo

How to travel in night?

Goa Jul 11, 2015 at 3:38 AM

Hello everyone!!
      I am visiting Goa in the month of November, we will land on Dabolim Airport at 9:30 PM IST, can we get yellow - black prepaid taxi on this time to travel to calangute beach?, how much it generally costs?

more
    • is it safe

Manali Jul 5, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Plz tell me tht is it Safe and best to travel in manali in the month of july 20, 2015 with Friends..???

more
    • Nights out in Delhi

Delhi Jul 16, 2015 at 5:59 AM

Hello, myself and 2 friends are travelling to Delhi in October and will be staying delhi for 3 nights, thurs - fri - sat, we would like to know what clubs are good for a night out, if anyone can help me book vip as we are struggling? how safe is it? and what do we need to know before doing so? many thanks in advance for any help or suggestions :)

more
    • alcohol in kerala

State of Kerala Jul 13, 2015 at 6:24 AM

is it true that kerala is alcohol free state ?

more
    • bettyp's Profile Photo

3 weeks in India

India Jul 6, 2015 at 6:47 AM

Hello fellow travelers!
      I am planning a 3 week trip to India in November and will be flying into Kolkata. I want to see Varanasi, Agra, Delhi, and end in Jaipur. However, I would love some recommendations for some off-the-beaten-path places along this route. I am on a budget and am wondering if all of these places are accessible by train/bus? Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated as this is my first solo trip!

more
    • Which resort should I choose in Kumarakom ?

State of Kerala Jul 3, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Hello,

I am trying to decide between different resorts in Kumarakom for 2 nights stay. This is a quick family trip. Basic focus is on beautiful property and good food. I checked prices of different properties seems like, I can have option to go with Abad Whispering Palms and Backwater Ripples.
      If I check reviews, Abad Whispering Palms have mixed reviews and looks ok. While Backwater Ripples looks dated in comparison to Abad (I checked pictures on Trip Advisor).
      Please help me to decide, which one can I go with. Checking their pictures is not helping me. Local DE and people who stayed there, should be able to give me more insight.

Regards

more
    • Coorg during May- June

by Manjari063 Online Now May 4, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Hello..

I'm planning to take a trip to Coorg, during the early weeks of June. Please suggest me if it's on season or not. I don't want to miss the beauty of the waterfalls, aroma of coffee beans and the lushy roads all around.

Thank you.

4 Answers Jul 10, 2015 at 2:06 AM
    • going to bangalore for studies

by riya230 Online Now Mar 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM

is bangalore city safe for me

3 Answers Jun 17, 2015 at 11:42 AM
    • travel.mania's Profile Photo

Good resturants in Banglore

by travel.mania Online Now Feb 4, 2015 at 2:29 AM

I am going to Bangalore. Could anyone recommend for my good restaurants there.

6 Answers May 2, 2015 at 5:27 AM
    • Visiting Coorg and stopping in Bangalore and Mysore for a few days each.

by Jayarep Online Now Dec 7, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hi!Everybody.I am travelling to Coorg in the last part of February and after having spent a week there would visit Mysore for three nights and then Bangalore two nights.Since we have never ventured that far South would be greatful if we could know the places to visit in all the three places.In Coorg we would be staying at theMahindra Resort in Medikeri.I understand it is a good place to stay.Please giveme all the finer tips of stay and eat local food.Most importantly what to do and see.
      Similarly what to do and see in both Mysore and Bangalore?Could you recommend some other places nearby.We would rather not spend time in the major cities.I am aware that in Mysore is the Krishansagar Lake and the Palace.
      I would be really greatful if we could visit another part of Coorg for a few days and not visit Bangalore,of which I am not too keen.Correct me if I am wrong.
      I look forward to hearing of some interesting places to see and do.
      Thanks!!
      Jayarep.

1 Answer Jan 14, 2015 at 11:11 AM
    • Will change in Middle and Last name be an issue with Spicejet ??

by JacksonJ Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 5:36 AM

My wife's name while booking tickets has been given as Nancy Xavier, but as per her ID proofs it is Nancy Jennifer Anita. Will that be an issue with Spicejet ??

Waiting for your valuable comments ??

4 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 12:44 AM
    • good shopping places in bangalore

by trendin425 Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 12:24 AM

hay people in Bangalore and want to shop some good branded clothes at low cost may i know the places where i can get good branded clothes at really low cost???

4 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • some different places for shopping in bangalore?

by trendin425 Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 2:51 AM

mg road is known to everyone butt does anyone know a really unique or different place for shopping where we will get treditional clothes of Karnataka?

6 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • Talakad Visit in June 2014 Enjoyable?

by krish_2003ag Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Hi, i am planning to visit talakad next week, June 6, 2014. Want to see the temples and enjoy bathing in the Cauvery river. Will there b enough water in the Cauvery river to take a bath and enjoy. Thanks

2 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 11:15 PM
    • hotel booking

by gautam1952 Online Now May 31, 2014 at 9:51 PM

can I book Hotel on arrival at Bangalore airport from Kolkata?

2 Answers May 25, 2015 at 2:35 PM
    • taxi & bus fare

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM

,from airport to 198 gandhi baza mainrd,basvanagudi taxi fare arround how much how many km?aiport to mysore rd or shanthinagar near double rd,bus fare is how much?thanks

3 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 5:03 AM
    • taxi & bus fare

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM

,from airport to 198 gandhi baza mainrd,basvanagudi taxi fare arround how much how many km?aiport to mysore rd or shanthinagar near double rd,bus fare is how much?thanks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    • price for the bus

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 1:40 AM

bus from airport to Sattele mysore rd n Sharthinagar is how much?thenks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 1:44 AM
    • bus from airport south west.

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM

from airport to gandhi baza mainrd,Basvanagudi take what bus?thanks

1 Answer Apr 24, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • take what bus from airport to gandhi baza main rd,Basvanagudi?

by samkoh Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 12:06 AM

hi can i know from airport to gandhi baza main rd,basvanagudi take what number bus,thanks

1 Answer Apr 22, 2014 at 12:15 AM
    • where to live

by jujugaga Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 3:25 AM

where are the best places for a westerner to live in Bangalore?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Trip to Kollur, Srigeri, Dharmastala, Horanadu, Udupi, Kukke SUbramanya from Bangalore

by santhosh00330 Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Please suggest me whether the above route by road (own car), from bangalore in 3 days possible..
      also, suggest us good stay as well as plan.. thanks..

6 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • lichinga's Profile Photo

Night arrival: what to do ?

by lichinga Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I should be landing at 2am and I realised that it is not worth investing time in visiting Bangalore (I have just 15 days). Would it make sense to reach a hotel (I mean, how long does it take to reach the city centre?) or I should spend a few hours in the airprt and head directly to train station? Do I "have" to book in advance or is it possible to jump on a train at the last minute?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM
    • Purchasing Locations

by AthulBNath Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Which is the most profitable market place to buy shoes and shirts near lalbagh in bangaluru ?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    • night life

by krishnaa2013 Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM

which place pub with dance parties in nice road near

2 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    • UmaS12's Profile Photo

Travel to Central America

by UmaS12 Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Hey, guys, I want to see Central America 1.Panama Canal 2.rain forests of Guatemala or Costa Rica?
      How do I go about it?

3 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • hotel in Baanglore

by DanielaVirtual Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM

can you suggest a cheap but good hotel to stay in Banglore? tks ;-)

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    • Sports club

by Jagrati Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Is there any sports clube having basket ball court in it nearby BTM 1st stage?

1 Answer Sep 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM
    • Department stores

by ELLELIF Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Are there any deparment stores in bangalore that holds local and international brands clothing

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    • Adding of Hotel

by BilalHussain Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Hoe do i add my hotel in your portal

3 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • Volunteering to work in St Johns in Bangalore

by italy138 Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My son is hoping to study medicine and be volunteering in St Johns hospital. I will also be going with my blonde teenager daughter. I have been told it is very dangerous place especially for my daughter. I wont let her out of my sight, but my friends comments have left me worrying.

6 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    • bus timing

by murugannsso Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 5:25 AM

koramangala police to bangalore city railway station bus availability from 4am to 5 am

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • plan a south trip

by harneet.sawhney Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM

i am planning a trip from delhi to Bangalore(relatives) then to mangalore(beaches) and mysore and then back to bangalore ....can someone suggest how to go about this trip...

8 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

duration of stay in bangalore

by meeson Online Now Jul 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM

hi there.

has bangalore got 5 days worth of sights to see in and around it or shall be thinking a bit less. im planning my trip and ny friend seems to have ear marked 5 days here for some reason.

thanks

5 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • Indian female travelling solo - is it ok to drink wine?

by ad99 Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I'm an Indian female travelling on business to Bangalore from the USA. I'm staying at a 5 star hotel in the IT sector hub for approximately 3 weeks. I will be solo for the most part at the hotel. I've been told that drinking alone at the hotel could be frowned upon especially since I'm female. I typically drink a glass of wine or two with my dinner. Will it attract unwanted attention? I didn't think it would because my thought is that at a 5 star hotel in the business IT sector, most people would be open-minded. Please let me know if this is frowned upon as I definitely don't want to have any issues. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Aug 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

help for bangalore

by meeson Online Now Apr 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM

hi folks

Im off to bangalore at the end of november. I want to see whats on offer and sample all that is good. How long do I give myself until I move on. Also how big is it and would I just find accomodation close to the train station.

Thankyou in advance for your tips and/or advice.

meeson

3 Answers Apr 19, 2012 at 5:18 AM