Bang Sai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel compare

Pattaya 58 minutes ago

Which will be the best hotel option for booking in accordance to position and facilities among Bella Villa Prima Hotel, Sabai Wing, The Bayview Pattaya, Page 10 Hotel, Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique Hotel, Pattaya Bay Resort.

more
    • Suggestions about Khao Yai National Park?

Prachin Buri Apr 1, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Hello! We are planning on doing a day trip from BKK to Khao Yai NP. I've heard about some of the guided tours, and the one I've seen most recommended is Greenleaf. Does anybody have any experience getting there and/or getting around the NP? Is a tour worth the 1500 B? Is it better to rent a motorbike to see the NP? Is there a particular route we should take from BKK (bus, van, etc)?

Thanks!

more
    • Can anybody help us get from the city to the bat cave (Wat Khao Chong Pran)?

Ratchaburi Apr 1, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Hi friends! Does anybody know the best way to get to the bat cave mentioned below, after being dropped off at the bus station? We are coming from BKK to Ratchaburi by van, and after that we are a little stuck. We asked a motorbike taxi to take us but he said it was too far. Does anybody have any experience getting there from the city?

Thanks!

more
    • nail salons

Bangkok Apr 13, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi.does anyone know whether there are any nail salons in platinum mall or around??

more
    • nail salons

Bangkok Apr 13, 2014 at 3:29 AM

Hello, are there any nail salons in platinum mall?

more
    • Taxi hire at Bang Kok And Pattaya

Bangkok Apr 14, 2014 at 2:42 AM

I am going to visit Bangkok and Pattaya this June. I want to hire a taxi or a cab for sightseen in Bangkok and pattaya. I want a cab from reputed cab operator. Please tell me the numbers, name of taxi operator or tell me how can do my temple tour, Safari park tour etc in Bangkok and Nong nooch village, Tiffany Show in in pattaya.

more
    • Travelling to Bangkok and Pattya for 6 nights

Bangkok Apr 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Need advise as travelling with family including two kids of age 7 & 13. What to do as of now planning 3 days in bangkok and 3 days in pattya

more
    • protest in bangkok update?

Bangkok Apr 9, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Hi I will be flying to bangkok this 12-15th of april and will be staying in Bangkok city hotel. Solo traveller here. How is the situation now? anyone here going to bangkok this songkran festival? My first time. I hope I'll enjoy even if I will be travelling alone.

more
    • Where to get a decent haircut (for men) in Bangkok?

Bangkok Apr 8, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Where to get a decent haircut (for men) in Bangkok?

Just a proper decent haircut will do...

more
    • anywhere to shop? are the shops open on songkran 12-16apr 2014?

Bangkok Apr 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM

i am going to travel to bangkok on songkran between 12 april to 16 april. are the shops open? heard from some that most shops are closed. but some said mostly open... pls advise. eg: chatuchak market/plantium mall/partnunam open??

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

upcomin visit

Pattaya Mar 31, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Hello there,
      I'm flyin out to Thailand in next couple of days and has been a while since last time I was in Pattaya, does anyone know fares for taxi, red truck, etc. from bus terminal to the beach road? I'm catchin the bus from Suvarnabhumi so as always any kind of suggestions will be very appreciated, thank you.

more
    • Where to live near a lot street food and railway station?

Bangkok 2 hours ago

Hi, Can I know any accomodation (budget) that near to railway station and near to street food? Because we are having our meal include breakfast outside. Hope we can try different thai breakfast every morning. We will travel to a lot place via MRT or BTS. Any ideas?

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Transit at Suvarnabhumi airport.

Bangkok Apr 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I have a return flight with Srilankan airlines from Karachi to Shanghai. On the return way I'll be staying at Bangkok and will go to Malaysia by road and will return from Malaysia to BKK by air. All I need to know is that do I have to get a double entry visa of Thailand in order to take Srilankan airlines from Suvarnabhumi? My flight from Srilankan airlines to Karachi is just after a couple of hours of landing at Suvarnabhumi. From KL to BKK I'll take tiger airlines.

more
    • Good hotels near Yanhee hospital or a skytrain stop that will take me nearby?

Bangkok Apr 19, 2014 at 2:22 AM

I am travelling to Bangkok in early May and researching good hotels near Yanhee Hospital. There doesn't seem to be much in immediate area and wondering if the skytrain near Pathumwan Princess would take me near to hospital or how much it would cost and long it would take in a taxi?

Are there still protests outside PP??

Have not been to Bangkok for many years and any help would be most appreciated! :)

more
    • using Airport Link

Bangkok Apr 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Now that the Phyai Thai link is closed but Makkasan to Subaranabhumi is still operational. How do I go to Makkasan Airport Link station to go to the Airport? Using either Bus or Metro/train coming from Bangkok Noi, Siriraj Hospital. Thanks

more
    • what soi number is soi Diana ?

Pattaya Apr 11, 2014 at 1:08 PM

is it soi 12 or am i wrong ?

more
    • Is bangkok safe to travel during 17th - 21st april?

Bangkok Apr 9, 2014 at 6:03 AM

I'm thinking of travelling with a friend to bangkok for a short trip from 17th to 21st april. Is it safe to travel there during that period. We'd probably be hanging out around areas such as siam, pratunam, yaowarat areas.

more
    • barney1987's Profile Photo

Weather In Pattaya in the first week of May

Pattaya Apr 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Hi,

I have been to Thailand this year already, where I visited in January and had perfect weather with slight cloud at times. I know May is the start of the monsoon season but I was wondering what it would be like from the 1st May for 1 week? I know it will be hot. With the rain, will there still be some days of clear sun to tan or will it just be cloudy? I've read mixed things..some say it will be clear most days until 4 pm when the rain starts. Others say that it will be cloudy and hot with no sun. I'm looking at just going somewhere that's cheap when I'm out there and to get some winter sun!

I'll be flying into Bangkok so will either go to Pattaya for a close beach or get a flight to Phuket.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Barney

more
    • Sightseeing in Bangkok 12 - 13 April 2014

Bangkok Apr 6, 2014 at 8:27 PM

I understand it will be the Songkran festival over this weekend, inclusive of 12 and 13, but could anyone recommend where to go for sightseeing? Or any attractions...

Probably any floating market and temples to visit that is accessible by BTS?

more
    • Songkran 2014 – Thai New Year 2014?

Bangkok Mar 31, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Hello, I am travelling to Thailand on 10th April for Business purpose but I got news on 13th to 15th April 2014 its Thai New year so it will be holiday (vacation)???

more
    • Good Hotels near Pattaya beach

Pattaya 21 hours ago

Can anyone suggest me a good hotel at Central Pattaya near Pattaya Beach. My price range is 2500-3000 THB

more
    • SeetaKaur's Profile Photo

Transfer to Suvarnabhumi from Don Muang

Bangkok Apr 22, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hi Guys

I really need a piece of advice, my next trip to US have to make me stop at DMK before continue to next flight from BKK airport to save extra money

I will arrive with airasia at DMK around 16:00 if there is no delay for the same day, and my next flight from BKK is 22:40

Am I too ambitious if I choose flight arrived at the same day and proceed to next flight right away? i've tried to search information about possible transport option between this two airports but i just want to be safe, missing flight is the last thing i wanna have

Looking forward to hear from you, and thank you in advance

more
    • early morning baht busses

Pattaya Apr 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

do baht busses run up and down Pattaya Klang from 3rd rd to 2nd rd/Beach rd at 3 or 5 am?

more
    • How far is MBK from Hotel Ibis Siam? Thanks for your help!

Bangkok Apr 16, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Will be travelling to BKK end of April. Planning to stay at Ibis Siam. Any feedback? How far is the shopping zones - MBK etc? Thanks a ton!

more
    • Bangkok safety

Bangkok Apr 3, 2014 at 10:49 PM

HI all,
      ill be travelling is bkk anytime between 15th may -20th. Will it be safe?
      im planning to stay in Baiyoke sky, pratunam...
      will pratunam area be safe?

more