Banff National Park Travel Answers

change location

Help on itinerary for Lake Louise,Jasper & Banff

by afraidofgrizzly Online Now Jun 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I will be traveling july 28-aug.9 2012 Flying into Calgary. I will post my itinerary and if anyone can give me some help on what to see and do within the time frame I would much appreciate it.

July 28- fly into Calgary and drive to Lake Louise-after arriving mid afternoon possibly take a Gondola ride.

July 29 - (Staying in Lake Louise)canoe at Chateu LL,walk around lake at Chateu LL,hike to tea house NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I CAN FIT INTO THIS DAY??

July 30- (staying in Lake Louise)go to YoHo to takkawaka falls,Emerald lake,Morraine Lake and Lake Ohara CAN THIS BE DONE ALL IN ONE DAY?? OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD??

July 31- (Drive to Jasper) along the way stop at Bow Lake,Peyto Lake,Icefields

Aug.1-(JASPER) Boat trip on Maligne Lake/Spirit Island,walk on trails around Maligne Lake-ARE THERE ANY SPESIFIC EAST TRAILS TO CONSIDER??

Aug.2-(JASPER)Go to MT.Edith Cravel,Tram Ride,Athabasca Falls DON'T KNOW IF THESE
THINGS ARE CLOSE BY TO EACH OTHER AND IF THEY CAN ALL BE DONE IN ONE DAY??

Aug.3-(JASPER)Sunwapta Falls,Horseback ride or take a Athabasca river raft trip? ANY OPINIONS??

Aug.4 (Leave Jasper drive to Banff) Go on tram ride in Banff,go into town.

Aug.5-8 (BANFF) I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR 3 1/2 FULL DAYS IN BANFF. These are some options that I was told- Waterfalls(but I don't know where or the names),Spray River loop hike,Bow Valley Float trip (in evening),hoodoos,Johnston Canyon,any small easy walks/hikes (I am afraid of the bears,is there a guide that I could hire?)

Aug.8-Leave Banff in afternoon and drive to Calgary Airport

Aug.9- fly home

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines