Banff Travel Answers

change location

Banff to Jasper tour - Incl Lake Louise, Icefield Parkway etc

by smiler_girl Online Now Oct 17, 2005 at 10:30 PM

Hi

Myself and 2 friends are heading to Canada for 6/7 days in March 2006. We want to spend 2-ish days in Vancouver (where we fly into) and then we want to do a tour of the rockies. Only need some good tour company's....

Firstly, we can get a 5 day/4 night tour from Vancouver - all by coach!! but I figure (and please tell me if I am wrong) we only really need to see the stretch from Banff to Jasper (or Calgary to Jasper) as we are pushed for time and I am not too sure about spending 4 days in a coach/bus (one day is the Jasper to Banff)

So I am looking for a day tour or a 2 day tour from with Calgary/Banff to Jasper taking in the best sights of Lake Louise (would LOVE to stay overnight at Lake Louise) and Icefield Parkways and all the frozen lakes etc.

Please HELP!!

Thanks in advance
Tam

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Banff to Jasper tour - Incl Lake Louise, Icefield Parkway etc

by littlemissdanz Online Now Nov 24, 2005 at 1:53 PM

Hello Tam

My name is Natasha and I am also looking for a cheap but good travel from Vancouver to Calgary (including Lake Louise, Banff and Jasper...supposed to be the most beautiful places in all of Canada)No luck finding any in March spring break, but loads in june when I return home. If you find any, will you please email me. Thanks chuck

Tasia

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines