Baneswar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mode of travel from Ranipauwa Muktinath Airport to Temple

Muktinath Mar 27, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Kindly inform us a grop of eldery persons visiting Muktinath by pvt Helecopter from Kathmandu.one member has Arthritice problem lacking firm gripping in both hands to hold blke driver.I am told they tie waist with some rope or such thing.I also want to know how is road condition if we choose to walk.kindly inform ur experience to my email address...kotayya1938@yahoo.co.in.T.KOTAYYA HYDERABAD TELENGANA PH 9885354774(91)

more
    • CocoLeeLangkawi's Profile Photo

Finding Wei Wei Ong from Malaysia / Singapore

Langtang National Park 7 hours ago

Finding a single female traveler from Malaysia / Singapore.

Name: Wei Wei Ong
      Nationality: Malaysian
      Height: 155cm+-

Note: Not sure date entering Langtang National Park, date between 19-22/5/2015.
      •WeiWei: Please update your Facebook or contact ur brother Hooi to ensure your safety.. God bless...

more
    • Situation beyond Langtang Village?

Langtang National Park 14 hours ago

Hello,

Are there any information about the current situation beyond Langtang Village?

My daugther, Ina Sonne, and two of her friends, Sofie and Petter, all about the age of 23 years old and from Sweden should have left Langtang Village for Kyanjing Gompa on Saturday morning according to their plan.
      Our hope is that they can have passed the avalanche area and reached safety further into the valley.

Any information about them is highly appreciated!
      My name is Bjorn Johannisson
      Phone number: +46709873124

more
    • mamtap's Profile Photo

Nepal Earthquake!

Nepal 20 hours ago

If you are looking for your loved ones in Nepal, please call these Emergency Numbers in Nepal provided by Embassy of Nepal:

00977 1 4200258
      00977 1 4200105
      00977 1 4200203

Regards,
      Mamta

more
    • looking for family Bar 2 parents and 3 children

Langtang National Park 19 hours ago

Hi

we are looking for Israeli family Bar: mother: Shira Luria, father Michael Bar, son Shefa 14 yeras, son Goni 9 years, daughter Ana 6 years

they might have started yesterday or friday the frozen lakes trek.

They might be travelling with another family Malka Peri 2 parents 3 sons

Thanks for what you are doing

Jonathan

more
    • weather details

Pokhara Mar 30, 2015 at 2:27 AM

I am going to visit pokhara on 1st April. I want to know about weather over there, it would be helpful for me to pack my luggage. Kindly advice me

more
    • Located friend at Langtang

Langtang National Park 21 hours ago

I have 4 Italian friends staying at a lodge Langtang we can not contact them by yesterday morning before the earthquake thanks Andrea

more
    • samwax's Profile Photo

HI Nepal Trip In June 2015

Nepalganj Apr 23, 2015 at 8:54 AM

HI , Nepal Trip In June 2015 , travelling from manali tp nepal , any tips , etc transport etc appreciated specially the weather in nepal , in June 2015 thanks sam

more
    • Locate a friend in the park area

Langtang National Park Yesterday

Hi, how affected is the park area due to the earthquake? My colleague's son went for 5-7 day trekking in the area last MOnday. Since yesterday's earthquake news, they are worried about his welfare, he is presently uncontactable. Is there any way to find out? I read articles on Langatang national park police being deployed in the area, how can they be contacted?
      Thanks,
      Nidhi

more