Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• wildcrazyatver's Profile Photo

Parasailing and Catamaran

Varadero Jun 21, 2015 at 6:53 AM

We will be staying at the Blau Varadero in Sept this year
      We have been to Varadero may times before but never seem to look for this excursion (parasailing)
      Would anyone know if its available and where? also we have been wanting to do the all day catamaran but as last checked the prices have increased does anyone know what the rates are now it was 99 CUC in Dec 2013
      Its a all inclusive excursion free booze or drinks, go to Cayo Blanco, snorkeling along the way and swim with dolphins on way back
      Any help would be appreciated

more
    • 2047hakan's Profile Photo

Cuba outside Havana

Cuba Jun 17, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Hi!
      I plan to spend one month in Cuba, Jan -16. One week in Havana, the rest is still unplanned but diving is a hobby, Isla de Juventud? Is it any good? Do I find Casa Particular there or is it only (expencive) divingresorts? Is flight the only way to go there?
      Any other good diving spots? We are talking backpacking/budget and local transport travelling. How hard is it to get around as a non Spanishspeaking?

more
    • Safety for girls

Cayo Coco Jun 27, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Is cayo coco safe for young girls traveling alone?

more
    • Visa / Tourist Card

Cuba Jun 14, 2015 at 7:24 AM

There seems to be some confusion on a visa or just tourist card is needed for Singaporean. Unfortunately there aren't a Cubana embassy here so making it quite challenging on this aspect.

I am flying to Havana via Rome from Singapore and I would like to know if the tourist card be be purchased at airline counter or somewhere at Rome airport? I have only 2 to 3 hours transit time so I need to be pretty sure where and how. Appreciate any advice please. Thank you.

more
    • sheherezad's Profile Photo

Best time of year to travel to Cuba and best flight route from KUL

Cuba Jun 10, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Hi! Appreciate your advice as to the best time to travel to Cuba - weather-wise. Plus the best flight route to Havana from KUL - via Europe or the Pacific and any particular airlines recommended? Thank you.

more
    • help for single senior female who likes to explore Havanna Cuba

Havana Jun 12, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Planning to go to Cuba januarie 2016,never been there,would like to spend 3 days Havanna 4 days beach what is the best way to do this as cheap and safe as possible,4 days beach first,to unwind,thank you so much

more