Bandung

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to eat seafood in Bandung?

by mrsops Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Will appreciate if anyone could recommend where to eat cheap(but nice) seafood in Bandung?

Many thanks in advance.

7 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    • 1st Bandung trip

by mrsops Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Hi,

I will be going to Bandung on 21 March some of the places i am interested to go will be: - Kawah Putih, Tangkuban Perahu, Pasar Baru, Cihampelas walk mall, bandung indah plaza mall, paris van java and Rumah Mode factory outlet.

I will be there for around 2-3 days and will it be better for me to get a driver to drive to me all these places?

How much will it be per day and how will it be charged?

Kindly enlighten me as this is my first time going.

Thanks in adv.

11 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • AhmadA14's Profile Photo

right now from Bandung to Pangandarang tonight or a day after (friday or saturday night)

by AhmadA14 Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Hello,
      anyone wants to join us to Pangandaran beach in this weekend? we have plan to go to Pangandaran Beach by rent car. it will cost 400.000 rupiah for rent car and 400.000 rupiah for oil.
      we can go in the night and will arrived there in the morning. we can go back to Bandung.
      Right now we are already 3 people, 1 aegyptian guy, 1 girl from germany and 1 girl from indonesia.
      Just feel free to join us. If this is to close with the time, lets just go on sunday!!
      Contact person Ahmad Ali:082114175494
      Please answer soon

• Bandung car/driver costs

by Bandung-hols Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Good morning,
      My group of friends (total 8 adults) will be visiting Bandung in April for 4 days. We'll be staying at Jl Progo. It is our 1st visit & we're looking for a reliable car/driver. I received a quote for 500,000rps for airport transfer & shopping for 1st day & 1 mil rps per day for trips to the volcanos. We were given a Toyota Avanza & Isuzu Elf. As I do not know much abt cars, is the Toyota Avanza able to seat 8 adults? Also is the cost reasonable? Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.

I have just emailed Aldhy for his availability/cost. I note that you had recommended him highly.

8 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 7:28 PM

hiiii........................

by AhmadA14 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 8:32 AM

hi guys me and friend in bandung need to visit new tourism places that are in bandung or around Bandung any suggestions please ???

3 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • phone in indonesia

by Peace_3310 Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I'm just going Bandung for few day's trip. since roaming mobile is very expensive, is it advisable to get a prepaid SIM? If yes, can suggest which service provider should I go for? Thank you

11 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • taxi availability

by Peace_3310 Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Hi, if I have dinner at the restaurants in north Dago, is it easy to fetch a Taxi back to hotel at late hours? Want to bring hubby there for a romantic dinner for his birthday, but a bit worried about the transportation. Going there shouldn't b a problem since we leave from hotel. It's the coming back that I'm worried about.

4 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Hey..............................................................

by AhmadA14 Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 1:11 AM

hey Iam at Bandung alone for clerkship for 30 days i will leave Bandung at 4/03 any buddies there so we can hang out and visit more places together and also any suggestions to do things or clubs or visit any places in bandung or any suggestions to travel to any cities ??

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 5:00 PM
    • JayR54's Profile Photo

Dangerous areas

by JayR54 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Hello! I was hoping someone could tell me what areas in Bandung are considered less safe and perhaps experience higher levels of crime than other areas of the city. As a foreigner are there areas, districts or streets, that should be avoided because they are lots of petty criminals, or are known to be gang areas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

15 Answers Jan 23, 2014 at 8:19 PM
    • karu99's Profile Photo

Bandung's Weather in March

by karu99 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 12:13 AM

I read that it can be rainy in March. Is it true? Will there be heavy torrential downpour or just drizzle? Advisable to travel to Bandung in March?

6 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM
    • Massage & spa

by Peace_3310 Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Any locals around? Can share with us where to get cheap massage/spa service in Bandung? Thanks

6 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 8:17 PM
    • Sightseeing in Bandung town

by Peace_3310 Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Hi. I'm visiting Bandung in mid Feb. Understand from past posts that it's easier to rent car with driver for traveling to the various tourist spots around Bandung. But how about the city area? I'm not that much a shopping person. Can advice what is the best way to travel around the city to have a good view of the architecture and local cultures? Anything not to b missed?
      Secondly, can someone recommend a romantic moderately priced dining place? Plan to bring my hubby for a nice dinner for his birthday but tight budget.
      Thank you

3 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 10:59 PM
    • cal6060's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Bandung

by cal6060 Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Have anyone used Jacktour car rental before? Is it reliable?
      http://www.jacktour.com/car-rental.php

1 Answer Dec 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    • MIxed questions...

by t5776 Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

First many thanks for all the answered questions...sorry I have a few more mixed questions :-

1. How much is the taxi charges from the Airport to Jln Braga ? Are there any minibus for hired from the airport to the city?
      2. Appreciate if anyone can provide the addresses to the following restaurant which was highlighted in VT namely Sapu Lidi and Atmosphere Resort Cafe?

Thank you.

2 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    • Transportation to Kg Daun Restaurant

by t5776 Online Now Nov 28, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Hi, sorry to have ask...i believe going to Kg Daun Restaurant by taxi at 6pm should not posed much of a problem...right? However after dinner say at 8.30pm....are there any available taxi at Kg Daun I can take ? ( we are a group of 12 people )
      Or any suggestions any one can offer for this 2 hours dinner?

Thank you.

5 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    • Van for hire

by t5776 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 10:50 PM

HI, we are a gorup of 12 people coming over for a vacation.

Is there any van for hire for a day? How many people can it accomodate ? How much does it cost us?

Any recommendation for a reasonable good van?

Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • Arnoldmallangi's Profile Photo

Solo Backpacker to bali

by Arnoldmallangi Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM

hi there, i'm a new member ini this forum.
      im planning a trip to Bali next years it about 27-01-14 till 30-01-14.
      nice to know u all :D

1. Cheer

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • journey0717's Profile Photo

Reliable Driver in Bandung

by journey0717 Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Hi, I would like to find out reliable & economy driver in Indonesia which can provide transportation from Jakarta to Bandung. At the same time, they do provide city tour to most of the interest places in both Jakarta and Bandung. Thanks for all your answer in advance. Much appreciated :)

6 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    • Only 1 Day of Shopping

by RaewynFisher Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM

We are in Bandung for 1 full day of shopping and have never been there before. Any suggestions of the best places to buy shoes, men business shirts, jeans etc. Are larger sizes readily avaiable. Thanks

4 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM
    • AlT424's Profile Photo

Opening hours

by AlT424 Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Hi, are the shops and factory outlets open on 24th and 25th december?
      thanks alot!

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • favenchi's Profile Photo

Question title

by favenchi Online Now Apr 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM

hullo everyone.....I'm new to this forum...I have lived in Bandung for the past 11 years....I am a retired international correspondent.....and I do not mind answering questions from members of "Virtual Tourist"...anything you need to know about Bandung....I will do my best to give the right advice! e.g. travel tips, places to see, and places to stay......etc

1 Answer May 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    • bandung family tour

by snow_fall82 Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Hi I'll be travelling to Bandung on 3TH Oct13 to 8Oct 2013 Wz my husband and 1 son. Could anyone here can give me family tour package with a small budget..not per pax but per family consist of 2adults and 1 children. i will be arriving at bandung airport 11.00pm on 3th oct13. kindly email me quotation. send to snow-fall82@hotmail.com

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 3:59 AM
    • Sugarpies's Profile Photo

Bandung

by Sugarpies Online Now Feb 12, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Hi
      I'll be travelling to Bandung on 27feb to 3march 2013
      Wz my two young children. Could anyone here gv some tips
      Advice for 3/4* hotels in Bandung. Which near to tourist attractions
      Like Paris-van-Java, Pasar Baru, mall, food centre , Cowboys town..
      If I would like to go to Puncak "volcano", do I hv to hire a private car and how much?
      Tqs .
      LOVEzcute@yahoo.com
      ** am clearing my annual leaves..

3 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    • Transportation in bandung

by shirley18 Online Now Jan 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I will be travelling with a group of 8 to bandung in february for a 4days 3 night stay for shopping and sight seeing. any advise and what is the best way to get from one place to another? I would also truly appreciate some contact email addresses of tansport companies, if any.

1 Answer Jan 7, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    • Query on Shopping

by derevor Online Now Nov 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Hi!

I'm planning to go to Bandung on 30th Dec 2012 and be back on 2nd Jan 2013. Just wondering if the shops are opened during that period especially the factory outlets? Are they going to be open on the 1st? Or better, which days are they closed?

Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Nov 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM
    • custom tailors for men's casual shirts

by musaphir Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM

hi members
      can you please suggest some men's casual shirt tailors who cn deliver within 24 hours?
      would it be possible to buy fabric from the tailors or do we have to provide the fabric?
      musaphir

• cliopatra's Profile Photo

Traintickets Bandung - Yogjakarta

by cliopatra Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

On 6 June 2012 we plan to leave by train from Bandung 7:00 am to Yogjakarta 13:55 am. (eksekutif, with airo).
      Can you tell us if there is a travelagency in Bandung who can arrange traintickets for us ?
      Do you know if it there is place to store our luggage (suitcases) in the train ?

We are looking forward hearing from.
      Thank you very much in advance.

4 Answers Mar 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Recent Certificate of Birth to legalize marriage -- place of birth is Bandung

by cliopatra Online Now Dec 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Hello,

We need a recent certificate of birth to legalize our marriage.
      Just for your information:
      The Place of birth is Bandung and date of birth is 7 june 1950,
      we do have a original but we now need a recent one.

We will visit Bandung so we are able to pick up this document.
      Do you know if it is possible to pick up this document
      how long this will take and where can we pick up the certificate of birth in Bandung?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

2 Answers Dec 19, 2011 at 8:17 AM

White leather shoes for men (for wedding)

by cliopatra Online Now Dec 18, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Hello,

Where can I buy white leather shoes for men (for wedding) in Bandung ?
      Thank you for your help in advance.

• wedding souvenirs

by ismail.fatimah Online Now Dec 8, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Can anybody suggest me a place where I can find good and reasonable wedding souvenirs (peralatan/cenderahati perkhawinan)in Bandung. I'll be staying in Scarlet Dago and Aston Braga. Do these hotels happen to be closed to the place that I'm looking for?
      Thank you.