Bandung Travel Answers

change location

Transportation from Jakarta Airport to Bandung

by livehighzhang Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Hi,all, I'm planning to travel from jakarta to bandung on 2nd Oct. Confused about how can i get to Bandung from JKT Airport. Heard that there are vans or buses to bandung near the airport,could anyone please kindly let me know the comfort,cost and safety and also give me a schedule about the vans or buses?

what if i choose to take a train from JKT to Bandung?would it be more costly?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • tenluk's Profile Photo

Re: Transportation from Jakarta Airport to Bandung

by tenluk Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Hello welcome to Indonesia,

as soon as you are going out then you will find counter for the travel van to Bandung for example X-Trans starting about 7.30 to 22.00 and the counter will be in Terminal 1A, 1B, 1C, IIE and IIF, it takes about 2 and half hours and price about usd 10 to usd 12.

Enjoy your time in Bandung

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Transportation from Jakarta Airport to Bandung

by livehighzhang Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM

hey, thanks so much. another thing to bother. if i take like say x-tran, where will they stop in bandung? and what method of transportation can i take in bandung to my reserved hotel? bus or taxi recommended? there are also blue bird taxi in bandung right?

• tenluk's Profile Photo

Re: Transportation from Jakarta Airport to Bandung

by tenluk Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 3:11 AM

the x tran will stop at Bandung downtown. I think it is better for you to book the hotel in advance like via agoda then you can take taxi to that hotel by showing the complete address or before you buy the tickets in the airport maybe you can ask for the additional service for sending to the hotel maybe can add another additional charge ..i am not sure possible or not but could be asked for this service.

• Re: Transportation from Jakarta Airport to Bandung

by livehighzhang Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Thanks a lot. I have reserved a room in Bandung Holiday Inn - link: holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/...
    &sicontent=0&sitrackingid=69742468&siclientid=2763

so Cipaganti or Xtran which one will more convenient for me since i know that they may stop in different terminal. Please kindly advise.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines