Bandung Travel Answers

change location

Reliable driver

by catkoh Online Now Jan 10, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I would be going to Bandung in april. anyone has recommendation for a good and reliable driver to bring us around bandung?

thanks much!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Reliable driver

by chanmorg Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 3:27 AM

Hi,

I just got off from Bandung yesterday (16th Feb 2011). I would like to recommend a tourist guide called Pak Daimun (could be a different spelling) from Mulia Car Rental. We decided to call this rental services as we lost contact with our primary rental service as the other only wanted to sent the car when there's a deposit. So we decided to call up this rental service, Mulia Car Rental [14] well known for their reliable service and reasonable rate. Tel: (62) (22) 70750566 - 70167297, mobile: +62 8122015474.
    http://muliarental.com/

Pak Daimun was a great driver and guide for our visit, he even returned some extra cash which we gave him by accident. He told us that we over counted and returned back the extra to us immediately. It was very noble of him. He was never late for all the appointments we made and he know exactly where some of the good factory outlets are available in Bandung. He's familiar with the ppl around in Bandung so we dont have to worry much of our safety.

Hope you have a good trip in Bandung as we did.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines