Bandirma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• single in bitez

Bitez 2 hours ago

hi is anyone going to bitez in turkey in september as i could do with some company now and then
      i will be there from the 12th september for 15 days

more
    • Taxi from Istanbul to Hereke and back

Iznik Jul 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM

On 2 october I want to go from the hotel in Fathi to Hereke for 4 hours. Who and what will it cost?

more
    • Any tips for travelling with infant and a kid in august

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any tips for travelling with an infant and a kid to Marmaris in august. any special tips for kids.
      thanks

more
    • Supermarkets nearby for baby amenities

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Can i find supermarkets to buy baby milk and diapers near Grand azur hotel

more
    • how to get to Positano

Gallipoli Jun 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Is there a viable route and mode of transportation to travel from Gallipoli to Positano? If so what is it and how does it run, times ,points of departure etc.?

more
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

Sivas to Ankara Train

Sivas Jun 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hello!I am going to Sivas with an Erasmus programm in 2 days and i was wondering if there is a high speed train to go to Ankara,though in the map i can see hou FAR everything is,just wishfull thinking!
      Apart from that what would you suggest me to visit there,close by?I looked up all the cities up to 2 hour bus drive and they look so beautiful!
      Thanks in advance
      Maria

more
    • Cost of living for 2 week hols

Kalkan Jun 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

In August I am embarking on my first holiday abroad in 10 years with my 2 teenage sons. We will be staying in a self catering villa with family. Can anyone give me an idea of how much spending money would be needed for 2 weeks. I should imagine we will mix eating out & eating in, a few sightseeing day trips some water sports and regular holiday stuff. Thanks in advance

more
    • Which pension/hotel on the river?

Dalyan Jun 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I plan to go to Dalyan this summer mith my 14 year old daughter for 1 week. There are so much nice hotels/pensions with good ratings. I cannot decide whether to go to the Lindos pension or the Kano hotel. Can anybody make a recommendation?

more
    • Kadikoy to Yesilkoy

Istanbul Jun 13, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Hi. I wish to go from Kadikoy to Yesilkoy by ferry. How can I do that and what is the timetable of the ferries. I know that the ferry goes to Bakirkoy iskelesi, but I'm very confused with the timetables and whether they are reliable or not. I would very grateful if you could send me the link of the opened page itself. thanks a mil :)

more
    • what was the Stog God of?

Ankara Jun 12, 2014 at 2:02 PM

what was the Stog God of?

more
    • Nature of Marmaris

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Is there any location, where to visit to see flowers. butterflies, etc ? I`d like to take a lot of pics. Is it possible to meet local help, to seek names of plants, names of trees ?

Any poisonous, venomous creatures to watch out ?

more
    • Candiceh2o's Profile Photo

Bodrum Question

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 5:50 AM

We need the address of the METRO bus terminal in Bodrum and the name of a reliable place to rent a car near it.

more
    • Tomb of Sultan Mahmut II, Istanbul

Istanbul Jul 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I saw a footprint in what looked like volcanic rock exposed in a niche and I do not understand what means.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Where in Kusadasi can I get real turkish bath around Aug time.

more
    • blueaura's Profile Photo

Alanya - (19-24) July

Alanya Jun 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi fellas,

Me and my best friend are gonna the long waited holiday :) We're both engineers working on IT sector. Smart and funny guys are on the stage :)) We'll stay at a beach hotel and wanna meet up some local guys and travel buddies if we match up. We have plans to see some historical place, beach mode, night life and see the interesting places around.

We'll go through the Kemer next five days. Take your fingers up, who wanna join us :)

And please tell us what's the best thing you've done before in Alanya, you'll never ever forget about...

more
    • Princesesislands

Buyukada Jun 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hello
      How is the swiming opportunities on the islands(princes islands ,Turkey).
      Thanks
      Karim

more
    • Boat trip overnight, and ephesus.

Turunc Jun 19, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hello,
      We are going to Turunc for a month on July 14th. We want to spend a night or two on a boat. We tried last year, but couldn't find anyone as it was a last minute decision. We can't afford to rent a boat just for us, but would need to sign up with others and I havent seen anyone advertise that kind of outing?
      We also want to visit Ephesus. Is there a better solution than going by coach. Who should we go with if we do go by coach?

Thank you for any help you can give

more
    • currency turkey

Marmaris Yesterday

Best currency marmaris Euro /turkish lira / Stirling / dollars.thanks anne.

more
    • tour buses

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What type of tour buses are used?

more
    • Travelling with young children

Antalya Jul 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM

we are looking at a holiday in one of the resorts in this area. I was just wondering if there was anything to do away from the resorts that would entertain young children age 1 and 3.

more
    • marmaris holiday

Marmaris Jun 30, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Best place for watches in marmaris

more
    • family holiday to colakli

Colakli Jun 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I have booked a 10 day all inclusive holiday at the end of aug for myself my husband, my 16 year old son and his friend at the seher resort and spa hotel in colakli, turkey. We have never been to turkey before so i was wondering if anyone could let me know if i have made the right choice with the resort and hotel i have booked.

more
    • andri's Profile Photo

Hotel transit closed to Ataturk Airport

Istanbul Jun 20, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Hi,

We will transit in Ataturk Airport for 12 hours next month.
      We saw in the website, that the airport has inside airport hotel. However, the price is expensive.

Does anybody know the hotels closed to Ataturk Airport that not expensive and provide shuttle to the airport?

Thank you,

Andri

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

bus ticket

Istanbul Jun 10, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Hi. We have booked a hotel near laleli next night we want go to kusadasi by bus where cac I bye ticket? And the other question what is a fast way for going to sabiha by public transport¿

more