Travel Answers
Bandar-e Anzali

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get Iranian nationlity for a foreigner?

Tehran Yesterday

I am from Pakistan and have a proper Pakistani Passport, I want to get the Iranian nationality, Is it possible ? what will be the process?

Syed Mehmood Raza

more
    • cs5243's Profile Photo

Shush or Ahvaz

Shush May 3, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hello,

I am planning a trip in September to see Susa, Choqa Zanbil and Haft Tappeh but was wondering whether I shall base myself in Shush or Ahvaz to see the sites. Which one is the better place as base? My plan is to take a bus from Isfahan and then leave for Kermanshah after visiting the sites.

Has anyone done this before? Any idea whether there are buses from Isfahan to Shush.

Also anyone has done the route from Shush to Kermanshah and if yes, what time was the bus left Shush for Kermanshah?

Thank you.

more
    • overnight train from Tehran to Shiraz

Iran Apr 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Hi everyone! We'll be visiting Iran in May and we want to travel from Tehran to Shiraz. We want to do that by overnight train. However, booking a domestic train from outside Iran seems to be quite impossible. Can someone here proof us wrong and please show us how to book a train?

kind regards,

Roger

more
    • accommodation in tahran Iran

Iran Apr 22, 2015 at 2:11 PM

Hi,

any one no if there's a hostel in Iran b in Tehran plz?

more
    • bluesea92's Profile Photo

Going to Iran and 2 weeks later to the US. Any problems with Iranian visa in passport?

Iran May 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Hello everyone,
      I am going to a international waterpolo tournament with the national Team of Austria, in which I Play to Teheran for a week starting 22. May till 30 of May. two weeks later, on the 14th of june I am leaving for the United States for a holiday in california. Do you think I will have any problems that I have visited Iran, or because of the Iranian visa in my passport? I also already have my ESTA from a trip to the US in december last year so there is no Need to do another since ist valid for two years right?
      thanks in advance

more
    • transport in Iran

Iran Apr 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM

anyone no if i can treval in Iran do all the tour by my self as a british woman or i need tour company? I only speak english do I have to speak Farsi?

more
    • Swedish with Iranian father - problems visiting Iran with school?

Iran May 16, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Hello, I'm a Swedish uni student with an Iranian father (whom I permanently cut all ties with a year ago) and recently found out that him being Iranian makes me a dual Swedish-Iranian citizen.

Now, I am expected to go to Tehran with my university for an informal event, and need to know: I lack any form of Iranian ID and my father fled Iran illegally. So, if I enter with my passport and a tourist visa on arrival, can Iranian authorities see in their System that I'm an Iranian citizen?

If there is ANY way they can, I have to arrange the renunciation of my Iranian citizenship, which I have already contacted their embassy in Stockholm about. I will NOT enter the country if I cannot assure that I will be treated exclusively as a foreigner while there.

more

Near Bandar-e Anzali