Travel Answers
Bandar Seri Begawan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dependent pass policy for pakistani nationals.

Brunei Dec 8, 2014 at 5:37 AM

I want to know about the documents and estimated time required in getting the dependent pass. My husband is a Pakistani national and he has got a job in brunei. In how much time he can get the depwndent pass for his family? (Me and our daughter). Please reply. I will be highly thankful to you in this regard.

more
    • kefir grains

Brunei Nov 21, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Does anyone know where to get kefir grains in Brunei?

more
    • nature in brunie

by hosamg Online Now Oct 8, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Hello all ,
      I am a new member,
      I hope that benefited you,

1- could you tell me the places of nature in Brunei ( mountains , rivers , beaches ... )

2- Is the weather in the month of August will be rainy or hot ?

3- Is 10 days enough to spend an enjoyable day with my wife?
      knowing I am newly married , and we like nature view .

3 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM
    • Schedule ferry from Brunei to Labuan.

by eimma_eman Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Hi, plese provide schedule of ferry from Brunei to Labuan. We arrive at Brunei airport at 2.25pm. Thank you for your helpful.

Regards;
      Eimma

1 Answer Jun 11, 2014 at 2:42 AM
    • what is brunei special souvenirs most value?

by jamzie Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 12:29 AM

what is brunei special souvenirs most value?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 3:19 AM
    • liasolta's Profile Photo

please help me

by liasolta Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 10:26 AM

how to get transit tour in bandar seri begawan airport, coz i will transit in 10 hours.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM
    • Transport from port

by Julia100 Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 9:43 AM

From the port is it easy to get into town,without going on the cruise line tours

4 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    • 1 am bus to city center

by fashesi Online Now Jan 23, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Is there a bus from BsB airport to the city center at 1am? I will be in brunei (budget trip) for 24 hours only and I don't wanna waste my energy waiting in the airport til sunrise.

5 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    • Going from Bandar Seri Begawan to Sabah

by chihang Online Now Aug 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM

Could anyone tell me how I can go from Bandar Seri Begawan to Sabah in Malaysia?

4 Answers Aug 27, 2011 at 2:33 PM
    • Need suggestions on places to visit for 2 days

by frankenstein81 Online Now Jul 24, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I'll be visiting Brunei for 2 days & I'd like to focus my visit for areas near Bandar Seri Begawan, and probably places not too far away from it. Any suggestions where I should go & which places I should go first? Can anyone suggest buses to take from Brunei airport to the suggested places?

By the way, I'm a Malaysian & I'm wondering if I need a Visa to enter Brunei.
      Thanks.

6 Answers Jul 26, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

EMpire Hotel & COuntry CLub

by Rach&Jay Online Now Feb 22, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Hi Everyone. I am looking to book 5 nights to relax at the Empire Hotel. I understand this is approx 20 mins from the city centre..

Can anyone please give some advice / info on how much a taxi or bus would cost from the Empire Hotel to the city centre?

I am intersted in going to restaurants and also to the night market. The rest of the time i plan on relaxing by the pool!

Thanks so much
      Rach

4 Answers Mar 27, 2011 at 8:21 AM
    • 12 hours in Bandar Seri Begawan airport

by alisoneastcott Online Now Jan 2, 2011 at 4:59 AM

we have managed to get a good deal on flights to NZ via Brunei and will have two c.12 hour daytime stopovers at the airport. Can anyone suggest how we can use the time to experience something of life in the city/country at minimal expense ?

4 Answers Mar 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM
    • airport accommodation

by littledot Online Now Oct 25, 2010 at 5:29 AM

is it possible to pre-book airport transit room before arrival?

1 Answer Oct 26, 2010 at 6:39 PM
    • Tourist Guide in BSB

by stan_ang Online Now Sep 10, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Hi, I am planning to have a 1 day trip to Bendar Seri Bagawan. Where can I look for local tourist guide that can show us around the beautiful sites? And do you have any suggested hotels that we can stay, that are not very expensive, but safe, clean, has aircon, and water heater?

6 Answers Jan 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM
    • Wireless Internet at Bandar Seri Begawan International Airport

by Ingabish Online Now Sep 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I am due to be returning to Australia from London and on the way I have an 11 hour stopover at Bandar Seri Begawan International Airport. While there on my way over I tried to connect to the wireless internet but a window kept popping up saying I needed a Wave card or something. Where at the airport do I purchase one of these? And how long do you get for how much money?

2 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM
    • Muara cruise port

by allatsea Online Now Sep 2, 2010 at 8:23 AM

We will be arriving at the cruise port at Muara and want to catch a bus to visit the lovely city of BSB. When we arrive at Muara how easy will it be to exit the port and find a bus stop nearby? Is it far? And how often do the buses run?

1 Answer Sep 3, 2010 at 7:23 AM
    • walking tour & sleeping at the airport

by jemc1984 Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 6:05 AM

hi

i will be in brunei for a very short time more or less 5 hrs i'll be comming in from kota kinabalu by plane i just want to ask if its possible to go see some major sites in bendar seri begawan by mainly walking & taking a bus from time to time. lastly i would like to know if its possible to stay in the airport for the night while waiting for my flight back home or is there any airport hotel which has a decent rate thanks for the help

2 Answers Apr 11, 2010 at 2:34 AM
    • brakas stadium

by austraboy Online Now Feb 13, 2010 at 8:59 PM

is there any purple bus taking to brakas stadium??

1 Answer Feb 25, 2010 at 6:43 AM
    • kiwi-b's Profile Photo

hotel close to airport for stop-over

by kiwi-b Online Now Sep 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Hello.
      We are stopping over for 10 hrs or so and really hope to get a kip in. We need a hotel by the airport that does day rates. After hours of web-surfing I can't find anything all that suitable.
      Can anyone point us to a hotel to meet these needs?
      Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 15, 2008 at 10:13 AM
    • No street maps?

by researcheverything Online Now Feb 10, 2007 at 9:00 PM

We've only got 2 days to visit. Can't find a street map anywhere so don't know which is best 'central' hotel - Sheraton Utama or Centrepoint?

Would like to take boat trip, visit night market, shop and eat out!

Where should we stay to be able to walk to most places?

Any tips much appreciated. Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 26, 2007 at 2:59 AM
    • mccrorj's Profile Photo

Bus or taxi to miri

by mccrorj Online Now May 31, 2006 at 10:01 AM

Can anyone give me an idea of how regular/reliable buses to miri are from Brunei. I know that it's going to take between three and four hours for the journey. I've booked a flight from Miri and accommodation at the other end and would like to have my fears eased. Alternatively, there are three of us travelling, would the cost of a taxi be prohibitive and/or possible. Hope someone can help. Ideas of costs would be helpful. Thanks Jim

1 Answer Jun 18, 2007 at 8:18 PM
    • Emile72's Profile Photo

Individual tour from out of Bandar

by Emile72 Online Now Jul 18, 2005 at 11:00 PM

Is it possible to plan individually and not with a tour operator a 2 day trip from Bandar Seri Begawan to Bandar and from there go to the Ulu Temburong park?

Thanks!
      Emile

3 Answers Jul 19, 2005 at 5:32 PM
    • Attractions In Bandar Seri Begawan!!!

by evelynwong Online Now Jul 22, 2004 at 7:56 PM

I'm from a travel agent located in Kuching, Sarawak. For this coming September, I am going to arganise a tour to Taiwan using Royal Brunei Airlines. On my return trips, I will have to stay a night in the city since my flight back to Kuching is 2205 the next day. Therefore, I hope to have a city tour for that day. Any recommended place to go?I wish to know the places of interest in Bandar Seri Begawan. If possible, please let me have the contact number and fax number of the travel agents in Brunei so that i can contact them directly to make my travel arrangements. Thanks and please reply...........................

1 Answer Dec 24, 2005 at 11:52 PM
    • Teaching Finance Job in Brunei

by Cunnosieur Online Now Jun 15, 2003 at 9:14 AM

hi folks looking for a finance teaching job in brunei. i have a UK-BA (Hons) Bus Admin & Australian Masters in Finance plus 7yrs of working experience as a derivatives & treasury trader. any advice pls? my email: cunnosieur@yahoo.com

1 Answer Jun 18, 2007 at 8:21 PM