Bandanaira

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation in Ternate Island

Ternate Apr 30, 2015 at 12:31 AM

I'm going to Ternate Island in the coming July.

(1) Can we pick up ojek or a taxi at the airport in order to go to some downtown area ?
      (2) If we wanna use a taxi in a town, can we find one on the street ?
      (3) If we wanna rent a taxi for one day excurtion - say, 8 hours - how much will it be ? A rough idea is okay.

Chao.

more
    • Travelling to the Banda islands mid - end September

by AGGA Online Now Aug 12, 2011 at 9:47 PM

We want to travel to the Banda islands. Somewhere between mid and the end of September. In total we have about 2,5 weeks. We live in Indonesia and our travel schedule can be a little bit flexible.

I hear the seas around the islands can be rough. Some websites say till mid September others say till October. Can anyone give me more accurate information on this based on their experience?

The latest information I got about flights to Bandanaira is 2 times a week. Book ahead about a week. Flight back from Bandanaira book a week ahead, use a local agent.
      Can anyone tell me whether the situation is still like this. Also can anyone recommend a local agent who I can contact to book my flights.
      Any other usefully information you want to share is more than welcome.
      Thanks

4 Answers Aug 22, 2011 at 8:06 PM
    • any good suggestions?

by arnie78 Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 6:00 AM

Hi, i'm planning to go to the banda islands in nov. Can anybody give me any good tips. About flying to ambon to bandaneira. And from bali tp ambon?
      Or just book when i arrive in indonesia? i need some help to get there!!
      BTW my email: arniemeijer@quicknet.nl
      What is the best thing to do??

1 Answer Jul 25, 2007 at 1:37 PM