Bancroft

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Paths to beach in Sawmill Bay Campground

Bon Echo Provincial Park Feb 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM

I haven't been able to locate a map that shows the paths that campers can use to access the beach in Sawmill Bay Campground.
      On another website, campers indicated that they went from site #114 down a slope to the water to launch their canoe, but I can't see anything noted on the Park Map.
      Does anyone know where the paths are?

more
    • Travelling tips

Algonquin Provincial Park Yesterday

Hi, I am looking for some suggestions for our family vacation to Algonquin park lodge. This is our first trip to a forest area. I have no idea how to arrange everything. Please help me out.

more
    • Interactive Documentary about Toronto Night Life

Toronto Jan 29, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Hey guys,

Originally when I was moving to Toronto, part of the appeal was a city that didn't sleep at night. When I finally got here, I discovered that - apart from the bar and club scene - it was difficult to find interesting things to do at night. Thus began the search for some of the hidden night-time gems Toronto has to offer - from activities to locations to small and unknown communities, and the types of characters that you'll meet.

My crew and I decided to make an interactive documentary about this topic. This will allow you to visit a website and see what takes place near you at night. It will shed some light on the unexposed. Do you know any interesting night communities that most people do not now about? Please comment below.

We also just launched the Indiegogo campaign for the project. Check it out, we would really appreciate any contributions you might be able to make. Every dollar counts. Thanks.
      indiegogo.com/projects/night...

more