Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Induc's Profile Photo

Online tickets for Safari World

Bangkok Mar 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Hi,
      I find that on line rates for Safari World are quite good at Alex Holidays. (http://www.alexholidays.com/tours/)
      1. Is it safe to book tickets with Alex Holidays using credit card. How reliable is this Company.
      2. What are current Taxi rates from Sukhumvit area to Safari Park. Do we get taxis easily on return journey

Induc

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Safari World travel

Bangkok Mar 10, 2015 at 6:27 PM

We are a group of five people. If we book a tour of Safari world, then Lunch is invariably included. I would like to know

1. Do they serve vegetarian food also in Safari World Restaurant.

2. If we buy only tickets, then travel option is not included. What are travel options. Can we take a Taxi to drop us there. Will it be possible to get a Taxi back in the evening.

3 If we take whole day Taxi, then can we use it to drive through the Safari Park 4. Are there any tourist buses from Bangkok to Safari World and back

Induc

more
    • sittingpretty's Profile Photo

How to get to hua hin from koh samui

Hua Hin Mar 16, 2015 at 3:54 PM

Really need to know the best option to get from koh samui to hua hin?  

more
    • local guide Yekaterinburg

Bangkok Mar 10, 2015 at 7:50 PM

My group will travel to the city of Ekaterinburg in June.
      Help local guide to take me to learn the history and attractions of the city Ekaterinburg my group has 4 members.
      thank you very much

more
    • Which hotel at Pataya beach

Pattaya Mar 15, 2015 at 3:45 AM

hi

I'm going Phuket at the end of March, I am looking for a hotel which is on the Pataya beach and walking distance to night bazar.

Please can someone advise which hotel to go for.

Thank you so much

more
    • axwell's Profile Photo

Myanmar visa

Bangkok Mar 8, 2015 at 1:45 PM

I know the opening hours of the Myanmar embassy for visa application but can anyone tell me if the Embassy visa section is open on Saturday?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

train from Bangkok to Nong-Khai

Bangkok Mar 5, 2015 at 11:19 AM

hello everyone,

I kindly ask for suggestions and if it's possible to get to Laos by train from Bkk. I heard you must cross border at Nong Khai via tha-lao firendship bridge to get to Vientiane. Also I'd like to know how to move around once I cross the border. Thank you

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

bangkok to kanchanaburi

Kanchanaburi Mar 4, 2015 at 10:13 PM

planning to take early morning bus to kanchanaburi from bangkok south terminal bus station on SATURDAY / SUNDAY
      my queries are
      1. i heared there are frequent buses to this destination....is this frequency same on weekends like saturday and sunday?? will the buses be crowded in weekends
      2. planning my trip in mid april... iam doubtful of seeing a decent waterfall in erawan national park during this peak summer....has anyone visited this waterfall in april ....how will be the falls be at this time??
      thanks ....

more
    • 2 free evenings

Pattaya Mar 24, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Hi,

Wife and self are reaching Pattaya around 4 in the afternoon and have the whole evening free. Could anyone suggest what we can do and the places we can go around to. Also cheap place for dinner for the couple with a bit of adult night if possible. should be safe also.

thnxs

more
    • SAMSUNG NOTE 3 AND SIM CARD

Bangkok Mar 18, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Hello
      Has anyone had trouble adding a Thailand area SIM card to their Samsung note 3?

Thank you

more
    • matjung's Profile Photo

How to travel from Bangkok to Bangpoo?

Bangkok Mar 15, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hello, I am looking for inspiration, how I can travel with public transport from Bangkok to Bangpoo?

more
    • Street photography in Bangkok.

Bangkok 23 hours ago

Hello I am planning on spending 4 or 5 days May (7-10) in Bangkok taking pictures of people, culture and the goings on of the streets. I went to China Town before and really enjoyed it. I plan to visit it again and have some questions. I was thinking about staying in China Town to cut down on the commute. This way I could stay out at night and not worry about danger. Is this necessary? It seems that China Town is far from other attractions. The other question I have is can you recommend any other places that are very unique to the area, (not really interested in temples). Something that a westerner would never see. Also is there a better area to stay that is centrally located. Unfortunately I am recovering from a bad accident and although I can walk it is still difficult to walk extensively. Basically I do not want to add any extra walking if I do not have to. Thanks for your help.

more

What is the withdraw limit at ATM machines in Bangkok?

Bangkok Mar 15, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Hi all, soon I am visiting Bangkok and I was looking for an up to date website that tells me, what the withdraw limit of ATM machines in Bangkok is.
      How much THB can I get at the average ATM?

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where to stay, what to do and weather in July?

Bangkok Feb 28, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I am looking at 3-4 nights in Bangkok in July with my partner and teenage son.

Any suggestions on areas to stay with easy access to transport and western eateries (Autistic son will not eat non western food!).

We are more than happy with Ibis, Holiday Inn type chains but open to alternatives too. I have booked the Rembradt many times but I am trying to keep costs down without cost to standard.

Any suggestions on what to do would also be great - we have temples, floating market on the list and it has been suggested that we do the River Kwai trip too, oh and a Tiger Temple but I know nothing of this.

We love to shop and explore cultures, happy to take our son to see ladyboys etc - we are very open minded and don't hide him from the world.

more
    • 3 day 2 night?

Bangkok Mar 15, 2015 at 7:13 PM

To get most bang for the buck.
      What is the best attractions and sights to see in Bangkok?
      (We will stay at State Tower)
      Historical, markets etc?

more

What is the fair value for a private guided city tour of Bangkok

Bangkok Mar 9, 2015 at 1:44 PM

Hello, I am a first time visitor of Bangkok.
      I am going to explore the city for at least a day before I travel to the north.
      I consider suporting the local economy by using the services of a local tourist guide or local travel company.
      I have received a wide range of private offers for a 8 to 10 hours tour of Bangkok.
      If I paid only 10 to 20 USD I had the impression the offer is a scam, or it is too less.
      For 70 or 80 Dollars I feel like paying too much.
      My current thinking is, ask for the hourly income of a shop assistant, multiply this amout with 2 or 3 and the duration of the tour. That will be my budget.
      Could that be a fair approach?

more
    • sittingpretty's Profile Photo

best option to get from koh samui to hua hin

Hua Hin Mar 16, 2015 at 4:04 PM

traveling on 5th May from Koh Samui to Hua Hin
      What would be the best option of transport. Cheers.

more
    • 3 days at Bangkok - advice

Bangkok Feb 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi , I am travelling to Bangkok from Singapore for couple of days arriving BKK on 25 th March and returning back to Dubai on 28 th 3 pm. I will reach BKK around 2 pm and expected to be out by 3 -3.30 and planning to catch a city line raillink from airport and then the bts Sky train to ploen chit to my hotel Majestic grande. Next day I am planning the Temple trips in the morning.
      1.Please advice the best time and way to go to the temple? Nana to silom to takin and then river appears to be the best from the various answers in the site?
      2. How long it will take to cover the temples and grand palace?
      3. what else I can do on that day ? Or the temple hoping and palace itself is too much for a day?
      4 any advice for the next day I e 27 th Marching Bangkok or for a short side trip? No pan to tiger temple or ayuthaya anyway, but like to go floating market if it's not just a touristy thing and possible.
      5 on 28 th March , I am flying back to dubai by 3 pm flight. Being a Saturday how early I should start from sukhumvit hotel and what is the best mode of transportation to airport ? Same bts+ city lane or taxi?
      I am a solo traveller.

Thanks,

Jarim

more