I have a question from local residents of Bangkok.
I want to rent an apartment for the whole month of July 2015 and i wonder how i can do this in the cheapest way!
I frequently travel to bangkok because of my job so if there are any local real estates which i can use then i will really appreicate it if you give me their address. I want to rent a fully furnished Condo or 1bedroom apartment for 1 person.
Is 10,000THB enough for renting a good apartment for 1 month?
Please suggest reliable companies operating in Bangkok for transport from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Oriental Beach Pearl Resort in Pranburi. Drivers must be English speaking and provide safe and reliable transport without claiming they have no change or want to charge additional fees above quoted price. What is the expected fee for a return trip for a part of five?
We (wife and I, early 60's) but fit enough, arrive Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), Bangkok at 1430 hrs on 13/12/2014 (Sat) from New Delhi on Jet Airways. Our flight from Don Muang Airport (DMK), Bangkok is on the same day at 1950 hrs by Air Asia. The time difference is roughly 5 hrs. My questions are:
1. Do we have enough time to traverse the 50-odd kms from BKK to DMK?
2. Since we will have luggage, do we take a taxi or a bus or the free Shuttle Service mentionioned at pausethemoment.com/bkk-to-dm...?
3. How much to pay for a taxi? Are the taxis metered?
4. How do we pay online for our checkin baggage with Air Asia? I've poked around and even become a member with them but for the life of me, can't buy the 15/20 checkin luggage online.
5. Do we print out our boarding passes for the flight by Air Asia beforehand?
Any other suggestions would be welcomed.
Thank You All!
as I was looking for a train from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, I went to www.railway.co.th.
On the left hand side, was somthing with Advance 60 Day Ticket.
Is it now possible to buy train tickets in advanced and online?
How or where can I buy them?
I managed to find timetable and fares, but no button for buying a ticket.
I'm planning to travel there alone. It'll be nice to have a mate. My Thai friend's dad owns a hotel in skumvit, so I'll be staying in skumvit. I do party, but it's fine with me doing something else. Please give me a heads up if you'll be in BKK during this period. I'm a Singaporean!
hi me and my friends are planning to go to Bangkok the coming week. can anyone help us improvise the trip. we do not know the location for each places that we planned we scared we will waste a lot of time and money on taxi and traffic. here's our planning
- 1st day, our flight arrive about 3.40pm, so we will walk around the street outside platinum mall or gaysorn.
- 2nd day we will go to platinum mall for half day then central world until night.
-3rd day, we will go to china town, wat traimit, wat pho then wat arun. how to get around these places using chao phraya river express? is it recommended to use the river express? after that we will go to terminal 21, then night market. (any recommended night market?)
-4th day & 5th day we will go to huahin with a tour guide. ( hua hin floating market, hua hin wineyard, plearnwan, swiss sheep farm, venezia, santorini park, & hua hin beach) 5th night back from hua hin directly go to asiatique calypso show.
- 6th day we will go to chatuchak then baiyoke sky buffet for lunch then chocolate ville for dinner. ( problem :we scare we buy too much at chatuchak then going to baiyoke will be troublesome. the time between bioyoke park and chocolate ville, we don't know what to do)
-7th day, esplanande 3d museum, siam paragon, pratunam market
is there any time we can slit in for wang lang market, and big c?
up to now, I was visiting Asia about once per year.
And it has never been an issue.
For next year I consider exploring Bangkok. My first trip to Thailand.
I googeld for Bangkok and browsed the result set.
And it seems that there are plenty articles around that link Bangkok with sex, drugs and prostitution.
For normal tourists, how dominant is the sex industry in this city really?
Am I in danger of meeting prostitutes in all streets, corners and pubs in the city center?
Do they bother foreign tourists all 10 minutes.
Or is that a big exaggeration.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|