Travel Answers
Ban Saen Suk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestion for transport from Hua Hin city centre to Santorini Park & Swiss Sheep Farm

Hua Hin Jun 4, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Is it any public transport that can used for travel from Hua Hin city to Santorini Park & Swiss Sheep Farm and how much is it? If not, by using taxi, how much is the range of the taxi fare?

more
    • Naaas's Profile Photo

Travel fro Rayong to Koh samui

Rayong Jun 25, 2015 at 12:17 AM

hi,
      can some one help me with an answer , i want to travel by boat from Rayong to Koh Samui ,
      what is the nearest port name, and how much it cost ?
      and how many hour the trip takes ?

thanks

more
    • FOOD places

Pattaya Jun 9, 2015 at 2:35 AM

hi ,
      can you help me out with vegitarian restraunts near walking street Pattaya ?.

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Airport Hotel?

Bangkok Jun 29, 2015 at 1:31 AM

Hi, we land in BKK airport at 00.55 and our connecting domestic flight isn't until 09.20, so we have 8+ hours to kill after a flight from Dubai. I assume it'll be an hour collecting our bags and then we need 2 hours for check in for the next flight. Can anyone suggest an airport hotel that is close, reasonable and has rooms for 4?

We are travelling with 2 teens that are mostly considered adults, I normally don't mind paying for this but for just 5 hours - it seems silly to book 2 rooms.

I'm a travel agent and we get agents rates at the Novotel Airport Hotel, however even with discount it is £100.00 and only has 3 beds, "children" must use existing bedding - they are 5' 10" and 6' 3" and combined around 400lb so bed sharing isn't really an option!

So just need a suggestion for a close hotel as it's not worth travelling for the time we are there!

more
    • Don Mueng to Suvarnabhumi airport

Bangkok Jun 24, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Will there be any public transport (bus, to be exat!) around 3 - 4 am between the airports? How much is the taxi ride?

more
    • Points of interest

Bangkok Jul 1, 2015 at 10:30 AM

I'm going to be in Bangkok for 1 evening and leave the following day at 8pm what are some points of interest?

more
    • Travelling to Bangkok

Bangkok Jun 20, 2015 at 8:26 AM

With the first outbreak of MERS in Bangkok, will it be safe to travel to Bangkok in September?

more