change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• davidsentrl's Profile Photo

Mark One Tailor/ bangniag fresh market / Takuapa Big C

Ban Khao Lak Sep 12, 2015 at 7:06 AM

During my holiday time in khaolak i have bought lot of things from khaolak and bangniang fresh market, also i went to Takuapa Big C super market its small but what i was expect i could not find from here. but i loved bangniag fresh market bought some Tshirts and sun glass and thai handicraft.

Also bought nice suit from mark one tailor.

can any one tell me where can buy some pearl in khaolak ? some of them said phuket is best place for this.

I will come back again to khaolak next year.

• Naaas's Profile Photo

Tips for Krabi

Krabi Sep 14, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Hi friends,
      am travelling to Krabi Next Nov/2015,
      can some one give me some tips? regarding :
      Hotels ?,place to visit ,?

am travelling with friends only .

• Taxi to Satun

Hat Yai Sep 7, 2015 at 1:23 AM

Bukit Kayu Hitam to Satun. How much is the fare for taxi and how long it takes?

• Places to see from Phuket - 20 day holiday

Phuket Sep 26, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Hi there!
      My fiancé and I are going to be visiting Phuket for the first time in late Jan for our wedding and honeymoon. We are staying in Kamala for 10 days then we have 10 days unplanned at this point. We were thinking of staying around Phuket as we don't want to spend a lot of time traveling around or trying to do/see too much. The main thing is to have a relaxing holiday- snorkelling, privacy, some sightseeing, chilling out, scenic views- but equally we don't want to miss out on any 'must sees'! There's just so much to choose from and we can't do them all (without exhausting ourselves)!
      We definitely plan to see Phang Nga Bay but other than that, we were thinking : Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Racha, Ko Yao Noi/Yai, khao lak, Similan Islands, James Bond Island Tour?
      We were considering splitting the last 10 days between two places such as Krabi and Khao Lak? Or is that too much traveling? Or should we just stay in one place for the rest of the 10 days? Maybe a place that is convenient to do some of the trips on our short list? Would Cape Panwa or the east coast of Phuket be a good choice?
      Thank you so much for your answers in advance!

• Mohamedalbanna's Profile Photo

Sea Sports

Hat Yai Sep 7, 2015 at 10:30 PM

I have notice that there is no sea sports in the tourist attraction . Although there are hotels by sea and the lake but no mention of any sea sports

• What are the must sees in Phuket?

Phuket Sep 11, 2015 at 12:02 PM

I will be teaching in Trat for 12 weeks at the beginning of next year. I have Fri-Sun each weekend to travel and explore. Phuket is definitely on my list of places I need to visit while in Thailand. Can anyone offer me some advice on what I should do or see while I am in Phuket?

• poepat's Profile Photo

Help please... BEST BEACHES

Phuket Sep 10, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Help please..... we shall be visiting Phuket for the first time mid January 2016 and would like advice about the best beaches.
      We dont want to go to Patong as we think it will be to busy.....
      Ideally we would like nice white sand..calm seas and plenty of local bars.
      We have been thinking of karon or kata but have seen bad reviews about dirty beaches...
      Many thanks...POEPAT

• Searching for a nice place to stay

Phuket Sep 14, 2015 at 12:17 PM

My boyfriend and I will be staying in Phuket for four nights in January before going to Trat to teach. We have been researching hotels, but I am trying to figure out where the best location would be to stay. Could anyone offer suggestions? We are trying to fit in as much as possible into our time in Phuket without being too overwhelmed (we still want some time to relax on the beach or elsewhere).

• James Bond Island In October.

Phuket Oct 1, 2015 at 9:46 PM

I want to know that, Is October month is safe for in Phuket, because me and my friends are coming in 17th October and we want to go James bond Island, so my question is here, Is it safe in October?

• seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Ferry port accomadation

Ko Samui Sep 11, 2015 at 4:05 AM

I want to get a ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Tao where is the ferry terminal is it at bo phut beach area as I want to book a hotel