Planning to visit Coral Island, couple of questions in mind:
1) Charges/price for underwater walking
2) Duration of underwater walking
3) is swimming necessary to know to do underwater walking
4) Can 6 yrs old kid do underwater walking
5) things we should be checking with the tour guide providing such facility
6) Submarine ride: how to do booking and cost for ride per person?
Four of us will be in Phuket in mid February, arriving from 2 different parts of Phuket island. Is there any way to get from Chalong Pier to Phi Phi (for a 2-3 night stay) other than a slow ferry? We will be carrying luggage and some scuba gear.
Hi Team mates,
Good day to you.
My friends & I ( 3 pax) planned for Ko Lipe on 15.12.2013.
We booked a resort for 3 nights.
We got our GPS for Thailand maps & we are thinking whether to drive from KL - Bukit Kayu Hitam enter Hat Yai & drive straight to Pak Barra pier or we just take bus / minivan from Bukit Kayu Hitam.
The objective we driving in is we can spend few days at Hat Yai by ourself & not rely on tuk tuk / taxi , bargaining the price. :)
Anyone drove to Pak Barra pier from Hat Yai before?
Can share your experience here with me as this is our very first time driving to Thai.
Thank you. :D
I heard from there news there is a huge flood happened in Satun province (where I plan to depart from Pak Barra).
1. Could someone advise me how's the flood condition doing over there?
2. Any chance for the Boat transportation from Pak Barra pier to Koh Lipe be cancel or available?
3. Hows the weather doing there in Koh Lipe? Still raining lately and anticipate to rain in next few days?
Dear friends, I'm bring my family (with 2 aged and 2 younger ones - 10yrs old) to Chiang Mai next month. Came to know, its nice going for this Khantoke dinner, some queries below:
1. why is there a great price diff between tour agencies prices? (e.g some quote 900bath, some 450batt)?
2. Chiang mai cultural center is more traditional? Food wise, same as Khum Khantoke?
3. Both Cultural center and Khum Khantoke are air-con?
4. Need to book in advance online booking before reaching chiang mai?
I will have some time to explore central airport plaza. Would like to leave my baggage either in the airport or airport plaza. Is there such service available?
Hi Travelling to phuket in Jan. Normally go to Bali and stay at the Padma. (Legian area). I'm looking for a resort that's near the beach and similar to Padma standard, close to shopping and restaurants (walking distance). Patong, Karon or Kata? any advice would be great
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|