Ban Khao Yai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Choice of lodging and transportation

by ariemich Online Now Nov 26, 2007 at 4:58 AM

I am planning a visit with my wife to Khao Yai park for 3-7 days in Feb. 2008. Though I am 62 and my wife 60, we are great nature lovers and also like hiking and trekking of moderate difficulty. We have doubts about the optimal choice of lodging (inside the park or outside). On the one hand, we would like to waste the minimum of time on the way from the lodging to the hiking trails and back; this tips the scale in favor of interior lodging. On the other hand, this might entail great expenses of renting a van for the whole stay (does this also imply hiring a driver?). Neither would we like to rely on hitching. Can anybody with experience in the park give a good advice?

• How can i find a tent rental at Khao Yai?

by tang845 Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 4:04 AM

How can i find a tent rental at Khao Yai? Any contact you have? pls kindly help to provide. Thnks.

1 Answer Dec 5, 2006 at 9:01 PM
    • Kirimaya Resort

by bambi_hk Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 12:16 AM

Anyone stayed at the Kirimaya Golf & Spa Resort? Is it a nice place to stay even if for people who don't play golf...? I am particularly interested in their swimming pool - wonder if it's nice as it looks on the hotel website?

Would appreciate any comment, Thank you!