Ban Khao Lak Travel Answers

change location
tangomango's Profile Photo

Khao Lak - Dr.Tooth

by tangomango Online Now Mar 16, 2009 at 4:24 AM

Hi again..!!..Well I have booked our flight for Phuket in July...However,my girl,Anny asks,"Can anybody recommend a good dentist in Khao Lak..??"...She is having crown work done and the cost to do it here in Sydney is in the thousands...We have spoken to people who have had dental work done in Phuket and they seemed happy with the outcome...So any feedback for a Khao Lak dentist,good or bad would be most appreciated....Thankyou...!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • mim95's Profile Photo

Re: Khao Lak - Dr.Tooth

by mim95 Online Now Mar 18, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Phuket has a few 5-star international hospitals. I don't remember seeing dental offices there. Probably you'll be able to find a couple. Phuket definitely has more dentists there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • tangomango's Profile Photo

Re: Khao Lak - Dr.Tooth

by tangomango Online Now Mar 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Thanks for your reply Mim95.However,I doubt if we will be spending any time on Phuket...We were in Patong last June and spoke to other tourists who had teeth work done and they were very happy with the outcome...
    I have found 2 dentists in Khao Lak online,but I don't know if anyone has been to them or can recommend them...??...Hopefully we will get some good news before July,when we leave...Thankyou...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines