Ban Khao Lak Travel Answers

change location

Sea View Resort in Khao Lak - any information?

by sparrow2004 Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 6:34 AM

Hello, is there anybody who knows what happened to the tourists staying at the Sea View Resort & Spa in Khao Lak? Any survivors? I am still looking for my sister Angela Sperling and her son Nicolas Sperling, age 8, both from Germany. According to unconfirmed information they were in the phang gna hospital, but they are not on the list there and I can`t trace them. I`m afraid the information was false - has anybody heard of her? Please help!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Sea View Resort in Khao Lak - any information?

by sara-tonen Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 7:26 AM

according to sawadee.com/tsunami/hotels.h... the hotel has unknown damage and the hotelcan not be contacted my prayers are with you and your loved ones during this hard and trying time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mk_vienna's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Sea View Resort in Khao Lak - any information?

by mk_vienna Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 7:38 AM

Here is a link to pictures of Khao Lak: vg.no/bilderigg/?rigg_id=260... The first picture is/was Seaview. If your friends where in the bungalows, the bungalows are gone. If they stayed in some upper room in the main house, maybe they survived. I know many of the places from the pictures personally, as I was there 4 times already. Good Luck to all still searching for relatives and/or friends!!! Manfred from Vienna

• Re: Sea View Resort in Khao Lak - any information?

by Seaview Online Now Jan 10, 2005 at 10:22 AM

Hi I sent you a mail.. /Peter

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines