Ban Don Kaeo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Information on Chiang Dao elephant camp

Chiang Mai Jul 18, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I tried on the Chiang dao elephant camp to know the itinerary of a 1 night mahout for 2, the cost and availability. The site requests a (required #). I don't know what that is or where to find it. My leave shortly for my holiday and would like info and reservations before leaving. Thanks if you have any information to share with me. Suzanne

more
    • Drop in Yoga class in Pai

Pai Jul 17, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Hi,
      Im in Pai a little over a week and was hoping to find a drop in class every day...any suggestions? Thanks

more
    • JannEl89's Profile Photo

Getting to Pai from Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai Jun 30, 2014 at 2:26 AM

I would like to find out about the means of transportation available from Chiang Rai to Pai. How long will it take and approximately how much will a bus ticket cost?

more
    • Clothing for women

Chiang Rai Jul 8, 2014 at 5:18 AM

For women, What would you recommend for a proper attire?

more
    • Overnight train or Day time?

Chiang Mai Jul 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Im travelling with my grandmother and she likes to look at the scenery as we travel, so she'd prefer the day train. but I like the idea of saving money on accom. by taking the night train. Can you sleep on the daytime trains? And/Or is there enough time to take in scenery on the night train?

more
    • 1 week in Chiang Mai with a 3yr old, august accom?

Chiang Mai Jul 13, 2014 at 4:43 AM

Considering a week in Chiang Mai, mid August. I realise it's wet season, but mid month on the long range forecast doesn't look like 24/7 rain!
      I took my daughter to Ao Nang last July, keen to go somewhere a bit different. CM looks like it has quite a bit to offer kids. Thinking zoo, tigers, elephants, markets, temple, maybe visit a village nearby. Is it feasible to visit a local preschool or orphanage, or should we stick with parks?
      Also after accommodation suggestions. Would like a pool that's not freezing. Hot water in the bathroom. Wi-fi. Verandah/balcony so I can put her to bed and stay up a little right nearby.
      Thanks in advance :)

more