change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shakakthar's Profile Photo

bangkok to kanchanaburi

Kanchanaburi 8 hours ago

planning to take early morning bus to kanchanaburi from bangkok south terminal bus station on SATURDAY / SUNDAY
      my queries are
      1. i heared there are frequent buses to this destination....is this frequency same on weekends like saturday and sunday?? will the buses be crowded in weekends
      2. planning my trip in mid april... iam doubtful of seeing a decent waterfall in erawan national park during this peak summer....has anyone visited this waterfall in april ....how will be the falls be at this time??
      thanks ....

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Visit to safari world

Bangkok Feb 18, 2015 at 4:00 AM

I ma taking kids to Bangkok and would like to visit Dreamworld and safari world. I would like to know if they have shows in English language. If not, then is it possible to get translation of script in English

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where to stay, what to do and weather in July?

Bangkok Feb 28, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I am looking at 3-4 nights in Bangkok in July with my partner and teenage son.

Any suggestions on areas to stay with easy access to transport and western eateries (Autistic son will not eat non western food!).

We are more than happy with Ibis, Holiday Inn type chains but open to alternatives too. I have booked the Rembradt many times but I am trying to keep costs down without cost to standard.

Any suggestions on what to do would also be great - we have temples, floating market on the list and it has been suggested that we do the River Kwai trip too, oh and a Tiger Temple but I know nothing of this.

We love to shop and explore cultures, happy to take our son to see ladyboys etc - we are very open minded and don't hide him from the world.

more
    • hiring entertainment

Ko Chang Feb 20, 2015 at 3:20 AM

Hello. I was wondering if you can help.
      I am getting in married in Koh Chang on April 5th. It is just a small wedding on the beach and for after the meal we want a singer/guitarist to play (background music and so people can have a dance, new music and classics). Our previous entertainer is unable to attend and wondered if there is anyone you can recommend? Your help is very much appreciated.
      Many thanks

Ian

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Best Venues For Buffet Lunch At Better Hotels Or Restaurants.

Bangkok Feb 9, 2015 at 1:24 AM

Have Just Arrived In Bangkok For 5 Nights And Would Like To Take My Wife For Lunch Or Afternoon Tea Whilst Here This Week
      2 Years Since We Last Visited And Enjoyed Lunch At The Oriental, A Few Years Earlier Buffet At Peninsula Hotel, Was Just OK.
      Also Enjoy The Shanghri La Hotel Buffet And The Hyatt Erawan Afternoon Thai High Tea.

Appreciat Any Suggestions.

more
    • 3 days at Bangkok - advice

Bangkok Feb 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Hi , I am travelling to Bangkok from Singapore for couple of days arriving BKK on 25 th March and returning back to Dubai on 28 th 3 pm. I will reach BKK around 2 pm and expected to be out by 3 -3.30 and planning to catch a city line raillink from airport and then the bts Sky train to ploen chit to my hotel Majestic grande. Next day I am planning the Temple trips in the morning.
      1.Please advice the best time and way to go to the temple? Nana to silom to takin and then river appears to be the best from the various answers in the site?
      2. How long it will take to cover the temples and grand palace?
      3. what else I can do on that day ? Or the temple hoping and palace itself is too much for a day?
      4 any advice for the next day I e 27 th Marching Bangkok or for a short side trip? No pan to tiger temple or ayuthaya anyway, but like to go floating market if it's not just a touristy thing and possible.
      5 on 28 th March , I am flying back to dubai by 3 pm flight. Being a Saturday how early I should start from sukhumvit hotel and what is the best mode of transportation to airport ? Same bts+ city lane or taxi?
      I am a solo traveller.

Thanks,

Jarim

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Money withdrawal in bangkok

Bangkok Feb 18, 2015 at 4:04 AM

I am given to understand that Thai government charges lot of money for each transaction on credit or debit card. Is there a Bank ATM where we can withdraw Thai currency with no extra Government levies.
      Induc

more
    • Taxi from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Ban Phe Pier

Ko Samet Feb 6, 2015 at 10:23 PM

How much is a taxi directly from the airport to Ban Phe Pier (to go on to Ko Samet)? Is there a difference in price if we prebook a taxi vs just getting one at the airport once we arrive? Thanks

more