I find that on line rates for Safari World are quite good at Alex Holidays. (http://www.alexholidays.com/tours/)
1. Is it safe to book tickets with Alex Holidays using credit card. How reliable is this Company.
2. What are current Taxi rates from Sukhumvit area to Safari Park. Do we get taxis easily on return journey
We are a group of five people. If we book a tour of Safari world, then Lunch is invariably included. I would like to know
1. Do they serve vegetarian food also in Safari World Restaurant.
2. If we buy only tickets, then travel option is not included. What are travel options. Can we take a Taxi to drop us there. Will it be possible to get a Taxi back in the evening.
3 If we take whole day Taxi, then can we use it to drive through the Safari Park 4. Are there any tourist buses from Bangkok to Safari World and back
I want to go to Thailand for 1-2 months and I'm looking for a small-medium sized town that is pretty, but not too touristy, or too hot. Also, what would be the cost of a fairly nice rental for 1-2 people? I may be traveling alone as a woman and wondering about safety too.
I'll have a trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July. I would like to see elephants in their places (not thinking of riding them). I heard that there is an elephant project camp in Mondulkiri, Cambodia. I would love to go there but road takes very long and I dont have much time. Also I've just realized that there are camps in Chiang Mai as well. Can anyone compare these camps in Thailand and Cambodia? Is it worth trying to go & see the ones in Mondulkiri? What's the difference? Thanks!
I'm travelling with my family(2 Adults & 2 Kids) to Krabi. Planning to take Ferry/Boat from Patong to reach Krabi. What are the pickups and drop off points? Please suggest how to have fun with kids over there. What are good hotels to stay? I'm planning to take hotel near Railay. The crucial part is that, we have flight from Krabi International Airport at 7:50am next morning. Therefore, I want to know that at what time should we leave hotel so to catch the flight on time. Do we easily get Taxi in morning for Airport? Or what are the other means of transport for airport?
I kindly ask for suggestions and if it's possible to get to Laos by train from Bkk. I heard you must cross border at Nong Khai via tha-lao firendship bridge to get to Vientiane. Also I'd like to know how to move around once I cross the border. Thank you
planning to take early morning bus to kanchanaburi from bangkok south terminal bus station on SATURDAY / SUNDAY
my queries are
1. i heared there are frequent buses to this destination....is this frequency same on weekends like saturday and sunday?? will the buses be crowded in weekends
2. planning my trip in mid april... iam doubtful of seeing a decent waterfall in erawan national park during this peak summer....has anyone visited this waterfall in april ....how will be the falls be at this time??
Wife and self are reaching Pattaya around 4 in the afternoon and have the whole evening free. Could anyone suggest what we can do and the places we can go around to. Also cheap place for dinner for the couple with a bit of adult night if possible. should be safe also.
I would like to travel by train from Ayutthaya to Phitsanulok,
and I am wondering, how I should understand the pricing site.
There are so many numbers, and a link Click here, show fees.
What are my pricing options?
I will travel to Thailand. I will stay in Bangkok for a few days, It is known that the food of this region is very seasoned, and It has many spices. Could someone advice me proper meal sites for people how we and our trip does not turn into something uncomfortable. beforehand thanks for your answers.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|