change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Seafood buffet in Phuket

Phuket Feb 4, 2016 at 10:57 PM

Hi all

My wife and I are travelling to Phuket in June and we love our seafood.
      We were hoping to get our fill of seafood during our 10 day holiday there.

Could anyone recommend a great seafood buffet or affordable seafood restaurant on the island?

Many thanks team!

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Help please ferry to langkawi

Phuket Jan 18, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Well we are in phuket now and planned to go to langkawi on a ferry. While we are sure we have seen such a service the same day, we are now struggling........ oopops, wife not very happy with me...... does anyone know of such a service......
      Poepat

more
    • group activities

Phuket 14 hours ago

I am coming over in april with my company and need to organize activities for about 90 people - majority are indian/Pakistan/arab so need things which will cater for them. they are all married men so things need to be conservative :) thank you in advanced

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Price guide for Ko Phi Phi Don

Ko Phi Phi Don Yesterday

Hi, will be be traveling to Ko Phi Phi Don in March 2016. Was wondering if anyone could provide a current general guide as to prices for kayak rental per person per hour and long-tail boat rental per hour?
      Thanks!

more
    • ErinaH's Profile Photo

10 day Phuket Blitz

Phuket Jan 30, 2016 at 7:25 PM

My husband and I arrive Friday 5th of feb on a much needed holiday from Australia. What would be your top things to do in phuket i.e Best Pubs, restaurants, touristy stuff? Please and thankyou

more