Balochistan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trekking to K 2

Pakistan Yesterday

Can someone provide suggestions to trek to K2 base camp?

more
    • Road Trip from Islamabad to Gilgit

Pakistan Apr 15, 2014 at 12:14 AM

my husband and i are planning to drive from Islamabad to Gilgit and later down to Skardu. i would like to get suggestion for the best route to take to enjoy beautiful sceneries. would also like to find out the road condition, is it hilly with lots of dangerous corners or peaceful village road? How many days you suggest to spend on this route.

thank you in advance for any feedback.

more
    • Road conditions

Skardu Apr 13, 2014 at 6:07 AM

how is the road condition of sakardu at that time is it too risky or normal

more
    • Bus from Islamabad Airport to New Mirpur AK

Pakistan Mar 23, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello everyone,
      What bus/coach service is there from Islamabad Airport to New Mirpur AK? Where do I find it and how long is the journey?
      Thankyou

more
    • Internet & Phone Service in New Mirpur AK

Pakistan Mar 23, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Does anyone know what are the internet and mobile phone services in the villages of New Mirpur AK are like? Wondering if I should take a Tablet or Small Laptop, or just us local internet cafes (if there are any).
      Thankyou

more
    • Help for planning itinerary for Pakistan trip

Pakistan Apr 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Hello,

I need help in organizing an itinerary to visit Harappa,Taxila, Lahore, Kot Deiji, Multan, Moenjodaro, Karachi and Uch Sharif. I don't know where to start and the sequence of the routes. I'm traveling with my husband and we will be in Pakistan approximately 10 to 11 days. Due to the lack of time, I think we would have to take flights to most of the destinations. Would this be a good idea? Someone please tell me how to travel around Pakistan; I need some tips.

Thank you so much in advance.

more

Popular Balochistan Travel Answer Locations

• Mozumbus's Profile Photo

Quetta/Ziarat tips needed

Balochistan Nov 4, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Hi folks, aoa!

I'm visiting Quetta/Ziarat next week with wife and kids and need tips about what to do there from experienced travelers and locals.

It will be a 3/4 days outing without a particular agenda.

Any tips on what to do and see in Ziarat in addition to the Quaia-e-Azam residency?
      Any specialties? Fruits? Where to but honey?

What to do in Quetta? Where can we find the best Sajji? Is Lehri Sajji still the best?
      Where to but dry fruits? Other specialties?
      Are there fresh juice shops in Quetta/Ziarat on the lines of those Agha in Karachi?

Any other tips?

12 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 3:34 AM
    • Is it safe for a road trip across balochistan

Balochistan Jun 28, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Me and some of my friends including some journalists photographers and writers would love a roadtrip across balochistan. I wanted to know is it safe to plan such a venture and if not what can we do to make it safe for us. Any other tips would be welcome as well.

6 Answers Oct 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    • hugobaur's Profile Photo

Accommodation and sights in Gwadar

Gwadar Jan 3, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Has anyone been to Gwadar recently? Are there flights to Gwadar? From Muscat? What is the best hotel in Gwadar? Are there any sights to see in Gwadar? Thank you very much for your info!

3 Answers Jan 5, 2011 at 8:25 PM
    • help wanted

Gwadar Nov 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM

hey its great to see all the advice you have given.
      I wanted to know that i might be traveling with my wife to gawadar. Is the bus trip safe esp to bring my wife along? and which hotel should we stay in. I am not sure . help me out thanks.

3 Answers Nov 6, 2009 at 2:12 AM
    • Would like to visit

Quetta Apr 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Hi,
      I am working on a spain to india by land trip, and if I can get the iranian visa, then I'd like to spend some time in Pakistan. coming from iran, it seems one would have to pass through Quetta. It seems that noone posts on this forum, so i wonder is it too crazy to pass through Quetta, especially as an American national? Would like to know more,
      Thank you
      W

12 Answers Jun 23, 2009 at 6:28 AM
    • TUCOOU's Profile Photo

Quetta accomodation

Quetta Apr 8, 2004 at 2:45 PM

We plan to come to Quetta around midle november by car but we don't know where to stay? we will stay 2 nights and we look for a place where we can parc the car safety. if you know some guest houses friendly it will be nice. thanks in advence an see you soon on the forum.bye herve

2 Answers Apr 12, 2004 at 12:29 PM