Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kiko76's Profile Photo

Ireland trip

Ireland Jul 21, 2015 at 7:10 AM

Hi,
      me and my family (my wife and my 2 years son) will be in Ireland from 5 to 13 of august.
      We planned to visit this town: Kinsale - Bantry - Kenmare - Glin -Doolin - Galway - Dublin.
      If someone living in some of this places is pleased to meet us we are very happy.
      I think this is the best way to visit a foreign country....
      Thanks
      Francesco

more
    • Takeaways in Clifden

Clifden Jul 20, 2015 at 7:37 AM

Can you please recommend a good takeaway in Clifden?

more
    • kiko76's Profile Photo

Connemara itinerary

Galway Jul 29, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hi,
      I have only mid day to visit the Connemara by car starting from Galway.
      Someone can suggest me an itinerary?
      Thanks

more
    • Ballyferriter Co Kerry

Ballyferriter Jul 14, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Hi
      We'll going for 5 days to co.Kerry Ireland with my 6 yo twins.My boy has Asperger what means he can't stand noise crowded places. Can anybody suggest any activities around Dingle such a horse riding fishing (not boat fishing he is afraid from water) art and craft scientific,history activities plz?Also is there any shopping centre nearby or take away ,restaurants etc? Thank you for any advice!

more
    • CdnJane's Profile Photo

Ferry from Ireland to Wales... Dublin or Rosslare?

Ireland Jul 3, 2015 at 8:51 AM

I'll be in Northern Ireland for a genealogy course in September, then going down to Waterford. To travel back to London, I'm debating between going across at Rosslare, or going from Dublin to Holyhead. Not sure if this is an Irish question or a Welsh question... as I also need to know which would be the best train to London. But I also need to know what is the easiest way for a foot passenger - will be either taking train or bus to ferry terminal... and then train to London - so which would be handiest, or most scenic. I'm retired, have the time, and don't really want to fly... don't see much!
      Thanks for your help! I am posting this in the Wales forum as well.

more
    • worth going to Jamison and post office area?

Ireland Jul 24, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Its seven of us, wanted to know if its doable, to cab it downtown, have couple of local Pint , walk around a bit and head back to airport. this will be on Mon by the way, flight back its at 5 pm, so we need to be back at the airport by 3 pm the latest. Also how long is the cab ride, and what would it cost? Can they fit in seven or do we need 2 cabs?
      Thanks,
      Josh.

more
    • transportation HELP

Ireland Jul 24, 2015 at 6:59 AM

what is the best way to see the cliffs of moher, burren and wild atlantic way from Bunratty on publlic transportation or meeting a tour and how

more
    • DianneG3's Profile Photo

how far from the dubline airport is Killiney?

Killiney Jul 30, 2015 at 7:28 AM

How far is the airport from Killiney?I am staying at Fitzpatrick Castle the night before flight back to US.

more
    • mjqd's Profile Photo

Day trips out of Dublin

Dublin Jul 30, 2015 at 7:22 PM

We are going to be in Dublin for 5 days in September. We are planning on doing a hop on and off bus tour on our first day; the second day a trip out of Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher; the 3rd day spent back in Dublin, 4th day another trip out to the countryside and the 5th day free to decide when we are there. We would like suggestions of anything you think are musts for us to see or do? We love the pictures of Kylemore Abbey and wondering if that trip would be good to take?
      Any suggestions of tour companies for day trips?
      Thanks in advance. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Kokid08's Profile Photo

Leapcard Worthwhile?

Dublin Jul 18, 2015 at 11:48 AM

Is the Dublin "Leapcard" the way to go for a two day stay in Dublin?
      Thanks,
      Ken

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Ireland in October...

Ireland Jul 21, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Planning 9 days 6 near Dublin , powers court hotel.. And 3 days near adare ,west side of island, never been to Ireland could really use some feed back....we like going to towns or villages. With shops and resturants....we will have car....how's the weather ....again any help.......we've been to Europe 4 to times and love it, will we feel the same,,love all very old places.....MARTIN.....

more
    • 7 hour layover

Dublin Jul 12, 2015 at 4:57 AM

We have a layover on a Monday from 9am to 4pm. We are thinking about trying to go to pub for an early lunch. Is that to risky? If not, any recommendations? Last thing we want to do is miss our flight back to the US, but would love to venture out just a little.

more