change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kroy1811's Profile Photo

Photography Tour Melbourne

Melbourne Apr 12, 2014 at 2:36 AM

We will be travelling to Melbourne in May 2014 and would like to take on a photography tours to the Great Ocean Road, 12 Apostles.

Can anyone recommend a good one ?

Thanks

Wasti

more
    • Travel mate - 2-6 May

Melbourne Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Hi- I will be Melbourne from May 2 to 6. Looking for a traveling buddy. Vegetarians/ vegans preferred.

I am 32, from Singapore.

I am hoping to see the great ocean road, trek, cycle and meet new friends to hang out.

Drop me am email if you are keen. We may be able to work something :)

Royteosg@gmail.com

more
    • Travel options from the airport to Mercure Hotel in Albert Park

Melbourne Apr 16, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I need a cheap solution to travel from the airport to the Mercure Hotel in Albert Park. My work pays for conference attendance but I need to fork out the travel expenses. thanks

more
    • Looking for a place to crash in once we arrive!

Melbourne Apr 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM

We are a young married couple, just got granted the PR, and we will be arriving to Melbourne on the 28th 05:30 am , anyone has any idea where can we stay easily without moving too much with our luggage?

more
    • should i overnight at phillip island?

Melbourne Mar 31, 2014 at 3:34 AM

Hi,
      I'm coming to melbourne this june.
      I will stay a night at Lorne after a day on GOR.
      The next day, I'm planning to take a ferry to Mornington and drive to Phillip Island.
      Hoping to catch the penguin parade. My question is, should I spend a night at Phillip Island or is there a nice place to stay nearby as the accomodation cost is quite high?

more
    • most popular area to stay

Melbourne Apr 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM

which is the most popular area to stay as we are planing to come for 4 days

more
    • train ,bus and taxi fare from ballarat to melbourne...

by bijendra.yd Online Now Jan 2, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hi to everyone!!!
      Can anyone tell me the fare rate and student discount about the traveling from ballarat to melbourne.
      Thanks.

Bijendra

2 Answers Jan 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    • new year celebration

by gfisher Online Now Jun 17, 2008 at 10:47 PM

what is happening in ballarat on new years eve.is blood on the southern cross open on new years eve.

• who know's the tel or mailbox of Ballarat Quest Mews Hotel

by lanshine Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 11:25 AM

hey, anyone knows the tel.NO. or the mailbox?
      or anyone knows sth. about Ballarat Quest Mews Hotel.
      i want to know the facilities in their kitchen in the two-bedroom apartment. are microwave and fridge all things they provide? other cooker? boiled water? or anything like this.
      if you have any information to tell, please mail me by karenteaching@hotmail.com, or just leave your message here.
      a millian thanks!

3 Answers Aug 2, 2007 at 2:28 AM
    • need recommendation of hotels near University of Ballarat

by lanshine Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 11:18 AM

can anybody give me some advice about the accommodation around University. we are a 16 people group, are going to attend a training programme in the University in Mt. Helen campus. by the way, we are all from China mainland, and are arriving in 14th. August. hopefully the rates of the hotel would be reasonable.
      if you got any information for me, would you please mail me to karenteaching@hotmail.com or just reply here. thank you so much.

• timetable for trains to Ballarat

by formelaine Online Now Jul 6, 2007 at 1:32 AM

I would like to know the timetables for trains from Melbourne to Ballarat and return and do they run on weekends

2 Answers Jul 13, 2007 at 3:34 PM
    • lillibets's Profile Photo

worlds first statue/monument to william Wallace

by lillibets Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 11:03 PM

Hi Ballarat i am searching for aphoto and details o f the worlds first commemoration to this Scots hero and heard you have the first monument to him .Does any one know its history, who decided to do build it and when?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2006 at 12:37 AM
    • convenient transport within the city

by sgindia Online Now Nov 8, 2005 at 12:29 AM

I'm coming to Ballarat to study. Can anyone give me an idea of how convenient it is to get around the city by bus, how safe , how costly it is and whether the buses are regular and timely. I'm trying to decide between staying on campus (mt helen) or in off campus acco . I like solitude but I'd also want to be able to travel into town easily, especially on weekends. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks.

9 Answers Nov 9, 2005 at 8:58 PM
    • OZebomate's Profile Photo

Good Pubs

by OZebomate Online Now Oct 29, 2005 at 10:14 PM

Can anyone who has been out in ballarat give me some good nightlife tips, perhaps where to go on a normal saturday night. Any recomendations would be much appreciated,
      cheers
      ebs

1 Answer Nov 8, 2005 at 5:49 PM
    • OZebomate's Profile Photo

Ballarat

by OZebomate Online Now Oct 29, 2005 at 10:10 PM

Why doesnt anyone post questions on Ballarat or 'the rat'? It is actually quite a fascinating town with many fascinating things to see.

3 Answers Oct 30, 2005 at 6:00 PM