Balicasag Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cost for Day Tour & Island Hopping..

Bohol May 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I've been in Bohol last june 2012 and will be coming back this year.I am wondering if how much is the cost now for the Countryside tour,boat for Island Hopping too.Is there anyone who can suggest some tour guides/travel coordinator who can be trusted especially in dealing prices.Thank you.

more
    • tr4ffy's Profile Photo

Transportation

Bohol Apr 29, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Hi. Are they any transport that can bring me to Candijay from Chocolate Hills. Or maybe i can rent a bike?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • hi!!

by sherlineann Online Now Jan 4, 2010 at 2:19 AM

i wil be visiting bohol with my family on feb 9-14..i want to know how much is the rental for snorkeling gear cost?i have not done this before and im not a good swimmer..so do you have someone guiding neophytes like me?i will be waiting for you reply...thank you so much!

3 Answers Jan 9, 2010 at 3:23 AM
    • panglaodelbali's Profile Photo

Tourist Inn Jump Off To Balicasag

by panglaodelbali Online Now Oct 7, 2007 at 10:59 PM

I own a 2800 sqm beachfront lot at Poblacion, Panglao near the town church, just opposite Balicasag and Pungtod Island in which I am planning to build a 22-room tourist inn & spa. I am also building a 3 bedroom 100sqm family unit which I am planning to pre-sell into one week time shares. The inn would cater to budget price tourists and scuba divers.

Do you think it is a good idea?