Bali Travel Answers

change location

Family Trip to Bali

by natasha1 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I am planning for a family trip to Bali for 10 people including 3 kids and my parents. The trip is in June for 5 nights 6 days. Can please suggest a nice hotel in Kuta area(100usd per night), we want a lively place and what are the places that i should not miss also if anyone has any contact of a good realiable drive.

Thanking in advance for all recommendations and suggestions.

Quote & Answer
12 Answers
  • Re: Family Trip to Bali

by lina24 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Perhaps Mercure hotel will hit your budget it is nice and close to the beach and quite an happening surrounding, we were organized by local guide and driver Mr. tom email him avocado32@hotmail.com we were a small group of 4 and enjoyed every moments in bali due to the good arrangement of him

take care

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by natasha1 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi Lina - Thanks for you quick reply..can i check with you if the room is small or medium in size, can the accomondates about 4 pax in a room.

Thanks.

by natasha1 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi Lina - Thanks for you quick reply..can i check with you if the room is small or medium in size, can the accomondates about 4 pax in a room.

Thanks.

• Ubudian's Profile Photo

Re: Family Trip to Bali

by Ubudian Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 5:28 PM

"we want a lively place"

For sure, Kuta is the place for that! If you've never been there your parents might find it a bit too lively! Have you considered Sanur?

An excellent driver I can personally recommend (knowing him for many years) located down that way is:

I Putu Aribawa (Putu)
    E-mail: aribawa_51@yahoo.com
    Hand Phone: 081555621368

Two things to be aware of regarding rip offs: 1) Taxis...use metered cabs only, and in particular Blue Bird taxis in DARK blue, the light blue ones are copy cat rip offs. 2) Only use licensed and authorized money changers. PT Central Kuta is the best by far.

When you get back, I for one would love to read your report on how your week in Kuta with your parents and kids went.

• Mozumbus's Profile Photo

by Mozumbus Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Kuta might a bit too lively imo.. people with kids and parents may not find that appropriate but everyone has there own preferences..

• IdreamIam's Profile Photo

by IdreamIam Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I tend to agree with Ubudia, so won't go over things and Kuta is not that far away you can't go for a look around and shopping. I know everyone is different and your parents might like to rage, however with the children I think it really is the best place. As for Hotels in Sanur checkout Santrian (there are 2 and both are good} Tamukami is another I like, and there are quite a few more including the one we will be staying in quite soon for a few days before we head up to Ubud for 11 nights. Tamukami is a lovely hotel we have stayed in many times, not big and you get to know the staff very well. Rooms are a good size and having children get ground floor. The rooms are around the pool, easy to check on the children in the pool.

by lina24 Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Yes the room is not that comfortable for 4, and also the rule there is 2 adlt + 01 child under 12, you might try other hotels such as hotel legian beach that I heard the room there is larger.

have a nice day

by natasha1 Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Can anyone suggest a hotel or apartments in Kuta where can accomondate 10 pax (4 kids, my parents and rest adults).. i went searching on the net and not too sure. Someone was suggesting Febri's or Ramayana. Any recommendation.

by natasha1 Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Thank you very much i will look in to the hotels as well.

by natasha1 Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Hi Ubudian - Thank you for your respond. Definitely its very useful i will contact the driver, i just need to sort the acommodation and will write my review once i am back :) cheers

• tumbytraveller's Profile Photo

by tumbytraveller Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Check out Kuta Beach Club or Ramayana ( next door to each other) both are close to shops markets restaurants etc Not sure about family rooms as I have only stayed in a double

by natasha1 Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM

hi i am back and yet to book a hotel room, am travelling in June 1st.
    Anyone has stayed in Febri's spa... i heard there are quad room.
    Any feedback.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Bali Travel Answer Locations