Bali Travel Answers

change location
rachipoo's Profile Photo

Accomodation in or around Legian Beach

by rachipoo Online Now Dec 31, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Hi there

Can anyone suggest either a villa or house that is clean, great location near beach etc for max 6 adults and 3 children. Is Legian the place to be or just outstide of Kuta? Any info will be great as I havent been to Bali for about 5 years. Budget mid price range. Nothing nasty and cheap and not 5 star either.
Thanking you
Rachel

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • IdreamIam's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation in or around Legian Beach

by IdreamIam Online Now Jan 2, 2011 at 4:02 AM

HI, I saw your posting last night and thought there are plenty of VT's that are more qualified to answery your question rather than me, but tonight I see no one has responded, I am sure New Year has something to do with that. If you check out the Bali Forum and see anything I have answered you will gather that I am not one to promote Legian/Kuta. However there are plenty of Villa's in the Sanur area on and near the beach, check out Trip Advisor or Google Villa's Sanur Bali. There is a hotel we stayed in last Sept that has a 3 br Villa in it's complex, I have noticed their prices have gone up but not too badly and they are very close to the beach, www.villapuriaya.com you might like to check it out. The only other Villa we have anything to do with is owned by a WA Aus Doctor in north Bali and is managed for him by a near by Hotel, check out on google Amertha Villa's Bali, 4 BR's and Bth Rms. your own beach etc great pool, staff, it was lovely but a bit too far for you I think.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines