change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• matjung's Profile Photo

What choice do I have?

by matjung Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM

I am interested in a rafting tour in Bali.
      I am wondering what choice do I have?
      I was having a look at some websites.
      Now I am having the impression that 20 companies are doing the marketing for 2 or 3 tour operators.
      Preferably I would like to book at the tour company itself, and not a pricy website operated by an american company.

How many boats are rafting down at Ayun river every day?
      In the marketing it looks like only one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
      And that cannot be true.
      I guess there are plenty of them going down the river.

more
    • claudia87's Profile Photo

Flights between Bali - Java - Lombok

by claudia87 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi!
      My trip to Bali was delayed in the past year, and was re-schedule to next June.

I'm thinking in the right itinerary and i need some help:

- What's the best airline company to book the flights between those islands?

- Is it possible to fly direct from Yogyakarta to Lombok? Or I need to return Bali and then take the flight Bali-Lombok?

- How the best way to book the flights?

Thanks!!

more
    • Itinerary suggestions for 8 nights in Bali

by BaliChi77 Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM

My friend and I (both female in our 30s) are going to Bali for 8 nights in June. Wondering what other travelers recommend for us to do in that week? I want to avoid Kuta but I do want to do yoga in Ubud. We are not big on surfing, diving or snorkeling but would like to be by the beach for a bit. Do we have time to go to the Gili island or Lombok? We'll hire a driver. Thanks very much!!

more
    • Bali 6 - 23 April

by norwegians Online Now Apr 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Im going to Bali Tomorrow - 23 of April, my first singel trip.
      Anyone interesting in meetring up?
      I was supose to travel with my boyfriend, but thing changed and im traveling by my self.

Norwegian girl 27

more
    • Bali in the beginning of April

by norwegians Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Is there anyone traveling to Bali between 8th and 23 of April?

Me and my (x) boyfriends has planned a trip to Bali for 4 months ago. we were both really exited about the trip.
      Last night i found out that he has been cheating on me with a girl over a long time. now i dont know what to do. the plain tickets cant be refound and i really dont wanna stay home. I have never been traveling alone and i am a bit scared of doing so. The plain leaves this sunday morning.
      is it easy to meet new people? where are there most singel travelers on Bali? any advices?

-heartbroken girl 26

more
    • lawrenang's Profile Photo

4 stars hotel.

by lawrenang Online Now Apr 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Can somebody recommend a nice 4 stars hotel at Kuta central area.

more
    • Bail Driver Recommendation

by chowlong Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 1:38 AM

We are planning to travel in Bali next month, we would like to hire a driver for 4 full days.
      Any good driver in Bali can recommend us for comparison?

more
    • lawrenang's Profile Photo

4 stars hotel.

by lawrenang Online Now Apr 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Can somebody recommend a nice 4 stars hotel at Kuta central area.

9 Answers 2 hours ago

What choice do I have?

by matjung Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM

I am interested in a rafting tour in Bali.
      I am wondering what choice do I have?
      I was having a look at some websites.
      Now I am having the impression that 20 companies are doing the marketing for 2 or 3 tour operators.
      Preferably I would like to book at the tour company itself, and not a pricy website operated by an american company.

How many boats are rafting down at Ayun river every day?
      In the marketing it looks like only one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
      And that cannot be true.
      I guess there are plenty of them going down the river.

3 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 4:31 AM
    • Itinerary suggestions for 8 nights in Bali

by BaliChi77 Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM

My friend and I (both female in our 30s) are going to Bali for 8 nights in June. Wondering what other travelers recommend for us to do in that week? I want to avoid Kuta but I do want to do yoga in Ubud. We are not big on surfing, diving or snorkeling but would like to be by the beach for a bit. Do we have time to go to the Gili island or Lombok? We'll hire a driver. Thanks very much!!

3 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    • Bali 6 - 23 April

by norwegians Online Now Apr 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Im going to Bali Tomorrow - 23 of April, my first singel trip.
      Anyone interesting in meetring up?
      I was supose to travel with my boyfriend, but thing changed and im traveling by my self.

Norwegian girl 27

3 Answers Yesterday
    • Bali in the beginning of April

by norwegians Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Is there anyone traveling to Bali between 8th and 23 of April?

Me and my (x) boyfriends has planned a trip to Bali for 4 months ago. we were both really exited about the trip.
      Last night i found out that he has been cheating on me with a girl over a long time. now i dont know what to do. the plain tickets cant be refound and i really dont wanna stay home. I have never been traveling alone and i am a bit scared of doing so. The plain leaves this sunday morning.
      is it easy to meet new people? where are there most singel travelers on Bali? any advices?

-heartbroken girl 26

6 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM
    • claudia87's Profile Photo

Flights between Bali - Java - Lombok

by claudia87 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi!
      My trip to Bali was delayed in the past year, and was re-schedule to next June.

I'm thinking in the right itinerary and i need some help:

- What's the best airline company to book the flights between those islands?

- Is it possible to fly direct from Yogyakarta to Lombok? Or I need to return Bali and then take the flight Bali-Lombok?

- How the best way to book the flights?

Thanks!!

5 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 7:41 PM
    • Bail Driver Recommendation

by chowlong Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 1:38 AM

We are planning to travel in Bali next month, we would like to hire a driver for 4 full days.
      Any good driver in Bali can recommend us for comparison?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 2:49 AM
    • Marie-LaureD's Profile Photo

Snorkelling Bali August

by Marie-LaureD Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Hello!

I am planning a trip to Bali in August and would like to take a one-day snorkelling trip. I will be staying in Ubud so Menjangan (though amazing, I'm sure) will be too far away.

Do you have any recommendations for a snorkelling spot (in August)?

I am not a very good swimmer so somewhere you can see many many many colorful fishes without having to dive!

Any feedbacks regarding Nusa Penida, Padang Bai (Blue Lagoon) or Tulamben?

Any advice will be most welcome :)

Best wishes,
      ML

8 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • Family trip in may-june to Bali

by Manishnakra Online Now Mar 14, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Dear fellow travellers, I am planning for a trip to Bali with my family in month of May or June this year. Can you please tell me which is the best season to be there? To be specific I dont want to be there when its too hot n humid.
      Thanks in advance

11 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Leather tailor

by comps01 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Looking for a good tailor that specializes in leather. Hoping to get maybe a jacket for myself and a dress or skirt for my wife. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 2:26 AM
    • Beach in bali

by diegoman Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 1:11 AM

I wanted to visit one of the beaches in Bali, can you help me show where the best beaches in Bali?

4 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 5:08 PM
    • kenningst's Profile Photo

Jimbaran - spa & massage

by kenningst Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Hi guys,

I am looking for a spa/massage place to bring my gf for a 1.5 hours treatment. Am looking for body scrub and massage treatment. My budget is about 350k per person and so the hotels and resorts are out of the question. Anyone to recommend the ones which operates as a stand alone shop? Thanks

2 Answers Mar 8, 2014 at 1:36 AM
    • Good Hostels

by rishi3333 Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 6:38 AM

Any good hostels in Bali Kuta? Also looking for companion. travelling from 1st March

5 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 12:08 AM
    • Travelling to Bali in March

by rishi3333 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Looking for travel buddy in Bali. Going on 1st march 2014

4 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • Fauzid's Profile Photo

Bali on April

by Fauzid Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM

I'm going to Bali on 9th April 2014 and going to stay at hostel near Kuta Beach. Any advise which hostel I should take? If anyone wants to meet up there around the date would be great since I'm travelling solo.

3 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 6:17 PM
    • Engagement ring

by Awkward123 Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 9:56 PM

I want to take an engagement ring over to bali so I can propose to my gf but I got told I would have to pay tax on the ring when I get to the airport. Is this true and how much??

5 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • I would like to travel to Bali for 4days 3 night

by diegoman Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I would like to travel to Bali for 4days 3 night. journey like what I have to do to be able to enjoy a vacation in Bali?

7 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 12:59 AM
    • CongDuong's Profile Photo

Bali Driver Recomendation

by CongDuong Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Dear all,
      I plan to go to Bali in this April , and i need your recommendations for hiring driver in Bali for 4 full-day tour . We will go with 7 people and 1 kid in this coming trip .
      Thank for your kind ,

5 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 9:51 AM
    • rashmi7's Profile Photo

Bali itenary for 6 days

by rashmi7 Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 2:16 AM

We are going to Bali in March for 6 days, i've shortlisted few places.
      Any suggestions for the itenary please (how many days , where to stay, how to commute etc)

Ubud,
      Sanur
      Uluwatu temple
      Tanah lot temple
      Mt. Batur Trek
      Lovina or Amed
      Kawah Ijen

Suggestions are welcome!

7 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM
    • 2l_Nou's Profile Photo

Proper Budget for a 15 days trip

by 2l_Nou Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Hi Everyone,
      Hope this finds you well. I am planning to travel to Indonesia for 3 weeks mid. 2014 (15 days). My Accommodation will be as follows;
      3 Nights, 4 days in Jakarta (Pullman Jakarta Hotel).
      then, 8 nights, 9 days in Seminyak (Seminyak Beach Resort).
      The first week I’ll spend it with my brother who’s aiming to go fishing most of the time there.
      So my first question is; do you know any excellent, very professional fishing companies we can hire?!!
      then, 4 nights, 5 days in Ubud (Bagus Jati Resort).
      then, 7 nights, 8 days still in Ubud but different resort/hotel (Black Penny Villas).
      The budget for my current plan including international air ticket is almost USD 4,656.31.
      Is this quite much for a 15 days trip. This excluding; shopping, trips, charter flight, site seeing, lunch, dinner, activities (scuba diving classes, surf classes), yoga classes, meditation classes, cooking classes, pottery & jewelry making, fishing tours, etc…
      May I kindly ask you to advise the budget I should add on top of this USD 4,656.31 for the above mentioned activities, as I’m totally clueless. And again, feel free to advise any other hotels/resorts which can be a bit cheaper but at the same level of elegance, luxury and excellent service (food & accommodation).Thanks in advance & your help is much appreciated.If it’s easier & acceptable with any of you; we can communicate over whatsapp, just send me your # and I will add you.

8 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Waterfalls close to sanur

by poepat Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 2:35 AM

Hi all, can anyone help us in locating the magnificent waterfalls close to Sanur where you can bathe in the pools below.
      Many thanks
      Poepat

1 Answer Feb 21, 2014 at 5:04 AM
    • bekahl's Profile Photo

Honeymoon with children

by bekahl Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Hi everyone. My partner and I are hoping to go to Bali for our honeymoon next year. Preferably in January but dependant on his work it may actually get summer time. We will have our children with us who will be 5 years old and 8-12 months old at the time. I was wondering if anyone can suggest where in Bali to go? I was looking at Kuta as there are lots of ameneties and the waterpark but not sure if it will be too busy and touristy for our liking as I've read that Kuta is the place to go to party. We would like to rent a private villa, be able to visit a beach, but also see the cultural side of Bali as well as do a few normal activities for the kids.
      If you are thinking about telling us that it's going to be difficult taking children to Bali and suggesting other more conventional places and pointing out all the problems we may encounter then please don't. Since our Son was born 4 years ago we have taken him to Morocco, The Gambia, and last year we backpacked around India for 3 weeks staying in hostels. We always take care when travelling with him and he has never come to any harm, not even the slightest bit of sunburn or tiniest insect bite. Personally I feel that any extra effort we have to put in in order to visit the places that we do is worth it. Sorry about the rant but last year when I was on these boards researching India I was inundated with people telling me that I definately shouldn't take my child to India as it would be too dangerous/risky etc.
      Bekah

6 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 3:40 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

DOLLARS OR RUPIAH IN BALI

by poepat Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hi, can anyone remind me the best currency to take to Bali, is it US Dollars or local Rupiah.
      Many thanks
      poepat

22 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 2:48 PM
    • ruddy78's Profile Photo

Looking For Solo Traveller on January or February 2014

by ruddy78 Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Hi, I am ruddy 25th Male from East Borneo.
      I want to visit Bali alone, anybody want to meet up in Bali ?
      Please contact me on ruddhy@usa.com

Thanks & Best Regards

4 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM
    • SheenaL's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy Bali

by SheenaL Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Hi there,
      I am Sheena, travelling also alone.We can catch up in Bali if you want.
      Please feel free to contact me on my e-mail:ablasarah@outlook.com
      Cheers

3 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 4:23 PM
    • SheenaL's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy in Bali

by SheenaL Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Hola, I am travelling alone for a month in Bali, start December 30 until end January.
      Seeing if someone travel on this period.Let's catch up!
      My e-mail: ablasarah@outlook.com
      Cheers

3 Answers Dec 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM

What is the best way to explore Bali, travel around, clockwise, anti-clockwise or day trips?

by matjung Online Now Dec 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Hi, I am going to spend my spring vacation in Bali.
      And I am wondering, what are the best options to explore this island.
      To travel around clockwise -/anti-clockwise?
      Or pick a location and do day trips?

7 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 8:31 AM
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

2-3 bedroom villa

by heidstar Online Now Dec 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I am looking for. 2-3 bedroom villa in seminyak , close to shops restaurants and walking distance to the beach!
      Does anybody know nice villas that are a good price for a 30 day stay from April 25th 2014.
      Most online bookings are per night , thought there Could be a discount over a long stay, but not found any yet
      .if any one has any ideas would love to hear from you...merry christmas!

9 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM
    • Can I stay in Ubud and Sanur and travel around, or should I spend some nights in another place?

by tvanrijt Online Now Dec 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Hi all,

I will spend around 8 days in Bali next year and am planning where I want to stay. I was thinking of staying in Ubud most of the time and explore the island from there and do some activities, then spend the last 2 - 3 days or so in Sanur to relax a little and enjoy the scenery a bit more.

However, since I normally won't spend many vacations in the same place, I want to make sure I don't miss out on any interesting places just because they take too long to visit. From what I have read, the parts that seem too far to visit from Ubud look more like places for divers (which I am not).

Could anyone let me know if there is another place I should not miss that I cannot really visit from Ubud?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Tim

8 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 5:42 AM
    • Bug Bug Karangasem District - Pura Gumang

by pinky99 Online Now Dec 21, 2013 at 2:14 AM

In October this year, I climbed a mountain and attended a ceremony at Pura Gumang near the village of Bug Bug in Candidasa.
      In 2014 I believe that a larger ceremony will occur, and the surrounding villages of Bug Bug, Jasri, Bebandem and Ngis will all attend. Is anyone able to tell me the exact dates in October of this ceremony in October 2014

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM