change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sham_ismail's Profile Photo

culture and performance

by sham_ismail Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Me and my friends are in a tight budget travelling to Bali. We are very much interested in observing and blend in with the local culture, which is better? Ubud or Batubulan considering the budget factor. Which temple should we visited to experience the richness of culture in Bali? We thinking of staying for three nights. with one day at the beach. This is our first time there and is public transport or tourist shuttle bus is available to go to these places?

The initial itinerary as follow; first day in Kuta(pantai Kuta)/South Kuta(padang-padang beach) for the beaches-second day to Uluwati for the beaches,temple and GWK-third day and fourth to either Ubud/Batubulan for the cultural sightseeing.

I know I am Missing a lot of thing but any suggestion for the itineraries? We are very flexible but on tight budget(sorry for mentioning it again and again...lols)

more
    • sham_ismail's Profile Photo

culture and performance

by sham_ismail Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Me and my friends are in a tight budget travelling to Bali. We are very much interested in observing and blend in with the local culture, which is better? Ubud or Batubulan considering the budget factor. Which temple should we visited to experience the richness of culture in Bali? We thinking of staying for three nights. with one day at the beach. This is our first time there and is public transport or tourist shuttle bus is available to go to these places?

The initial itinerary as follow; first day in Kuta(pantai Kuta)/South Kuta(padang-padang beach) for the beaches-second day to Uluwati for the beaches,temple and GWK-third day and fourth to either Ubud/Batubulan for the cultural sightseeing.

I know I am Missing a lot of thing but any suggestion for the itineraries? We are very flexible but on tight budget(sorry for mentioning it again and again...lols)

6 Answers Yesterday
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Kuta to Ubud

by seanmccurry Online Now Feb 21, 2015 at 5:30 AM

Hi

How long does it take to get from Kuta to Ubud. 2 people travelling. What is the best mode of transport and what will the cost be

Many thanks travellers.

5 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 12:12 AM
    • Travel4fun10's Profile Photo

Layover suggestions.

by Travel4fun10 Online Now Feb 15, 2015 at 7:11 AM

I earned a trip to Bali and wanted to know the best layover city? I would to layover for just a few days to adjust to the time. We are flying out of ATL.

12 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 1:44 AM

Volcano climb

by seanmccurry Online Now Jan 27, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Hi

I want to trek a Volcano. My first choice is Mount Rinjani in Lombok unfortunately the reviews for Rinjani are not too good due to litter,rats. Are there any treks in Bali what are of similar height views etc. Could you also provide guide details.

Cheers

Sean

11 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 12:19 AM
    • Meowang's Profile Photo

Backpacking in Bali

by Meowang Online Now Jan 21, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Hi humans,
      I will be backpacking in Bali during March by myself.
      As i haven't been to Bali before, so i was wondering if i miss out any places in Bali that is a must visit kinda place or is my itinerary kinda wrong or something?

23rd- Mt Batur (Ubud)
      24th- Yoga (Ubud)
      25th-27th- Surfing (Kuta)
      28th-29th- Nothing in mind yet

In between, i will need help with adding places of interest into my itinerary.

Thanks in advance:)

7 Answers Feb 26, 2015 at 9:06 AM
    • Please help me out with the itinerary for 4 day trip in bali?

by aditigulechha Online Now Jan 14, 2015 at 3:10 AM

hello Guys,

I`m travelling to bali with my husband over the weekend to celebrate my bday.We are staying for 4 days (landing on Friday and flying on Monday).We are staying at seminyak.
      Can you`ll please help me with an itinerary for the same .
      We like to party so the suggestions given for that are Kudeta, Potato Head , Rock bar. we would like to party all 3 nights.
      Besides that we would like to visit a temple , go for a atv ride or some other activity.
      we dont want to make it we very hectic trip.
      So if someone can suggest how to plan these aslo what is better to hire a driver with a car or to ride around on the bike by ourselves.
      And which local to get a local sim to get.

Thanks ,
      Aditi

2 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 6:32 PM
    • Exchanging $100 USD Bills

by faxian Online Now Dec 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Hello folks,

I'll be arriving in Bali next week from India and i have been told that i cannot exchange USD $100 bills printed prior to 2006.Is this correct ? The USD $100 bills i have received from my forex agent are the newer 2009A series bills,the one with Blue 3D security ribbon ? Is this something i need to worry about ?

Thanks !

4 Answers Dec 17, 2014 at 5:39 PM
    • Is it cheap to live in Bali more than 6 months

by RogerM37 Online Now Dec 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Is it cheap to live in Bali more than 6 months i.e. and operate an online business. Is there good internet etc there?

2 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 2:28 PM
    • Which beach for Snorkelling? getting there advice needed as well

by FreeSpirit_sg Online Now Dec 10, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hi all

Need some quick responses as I'm trying to decide whether to visit Bali pre-Christmas till Boxing Day and need to book flights soon.

1. What beach is good for snorkeling? I did some research and seems Blue Lagoon and Amed are good?

2. The beaches that are good for snorkelling seem further away than the usual Kuta, Nusa Dua etc. How do I get there? Any idea of cost of driver and car hire? Is it possible to get a driver and car from the airport or do I have to pre-book?

3. Is it a good idea to travel from this seemingly out of the way beach to Ubud?

Thanks for replies!

9 Answers Dec 18, 2014 at 8:42 AM
    • Travel Tips

by airasiabiz Online Now Dec 4, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Any tips when travel to Bali?

7 Answers Jan 10, 2015 at 8:28 PM
    • Taking Lamb meat

by BaliBali Online Now Nov 25, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Hi there,
      does anyone know about new rules for taking Lamb meat to Bali?
      we are going Bali in December and plan to take 20 kg of lamb meat with us, i know we have declare it but what is the procedure after that?
      thanks

2 Answers Nov 26, 2014 at 8:53 PM
    • Cheap but Affordable Hotel in Bali

by ceres24 Online Now Nov 18, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Hi,

Anyone with a suggestion? This is for 2 persons only. Also is it recommended to hire a private driver to tour us around? Hope someone can help. Thanks!

5 Answers Dec 16, 2014 at 12:46 AM
    • alycat's Profile Photo

Yoga/spa rejuvenation trip

by alycat Online Now Nov 14, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hello all,

Can anyone suggest a reputable, serene, and safe spa resort providing Ayurveda (panchakarma) and yoga therapies for a girl travelling alone. She is an acquaintance of mine and is looking for an extended stay for 2-3 weeks at a same location. She is a US citizen and will she need a visa?

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can suggest a travel agency or website she can lookout for as an American traveling from the US to Indonesia.

Thanks in advance! Ali

5 Answers Dec 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • hotel in bali from iran

by tourgah Online Now Oct 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM

hello

i am travel azhancy in iran and i want to send some of my passengers to bali but i cant find cheap hotel for theme.travelres has paied money in our site tourgah.ir/tag/%D8%AA%D9%88%...

and they sign uped and now i cant payback thier money please help me

5 Answers Nov 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • Zara86's Profile Photo

Travelling as a lone parent with a child

by Zara86 Online Now Oct 29, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hi all,

just wondering whether anyone had any advice on travelling to Bali as a single mother with a 7 year old. I was looking to travel to Ubud and then Sanur, for around 2ish weeks (maybe 3). Does anyone have any tips, advice or recommendations on "must do" activities?. I want my son to experience as much of the culture as possible, without boring him, as well as a fun beach holiday. Plus, I would like to know if it is safe. I have read the Balaniese people adore children, but would like some feedback from someone who knows their way around or may be a single parent that has travelled with a child themselves.

Many thanks!

3 Answers Nov 24, 2014 at 1:45 AM
    • bmelanie's Profile Photo

Other beaches? Bali, Kuta

by bmelanie Online Now Oct 27, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Hi all, after viewing the helpful answers to my previous question, I have decided to still visit Kuta beach for a try since it is only nearby my booked hotel. I would like to ask what are the other beaches I can visit. I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express just nearby Kuta beach. What are some nice beaches around that area and how do I get there? Thanks (:

3 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 12:18 AM
    • bmelanie's Profile Photo

Is Kuta Beach worth visting?

by bmelanie Online Now Oct 25, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Hi all, I will be visiting Bali, Indonesia in December 2014 and my booked hotel is nearby Kuta Beach. I Googled on Kuta Beach and found countless reviews terming Kuta Beach polluted and dirty. I saw some photos as well and was shocked at the mount of trash scattered along this beach. So is Kuta Beach worth visiting? Is Kuta Beach still a trashland?

6 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 9:00 AM
    • Visa to Bali

by dkarlin Online Now Oct 19, 2014 at 10:48 PM

I am an American who is also an Israeli. Can I qualify for Visa-on-Arrival in Bali if I am traveling on my American passport? My American passport indicates that I was born in Israel.

5 Answers Oct 20, 2014 at 6:07 PM
    • Area and hotel for 45+ years old on Bali

by ekw06 Online Now Oct 17, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I´m going to Bali in January. Which is the best area to stay if you are 45+ and want to avoid all the partying at Kuta? Do you also know a nice, clean and safe hotel/hostel near the beach?
      Thank you so much!

4 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • 8 days in Bali celebrating my anniversary and help in my itinerary.

by Joson Online Now Oct 15, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Hi all,

I will be going over to Bali next year to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with my wife and it have always been 1 of the dream place i wanted to visit.

Things we plan to do during our stay there:
      1. Trekking at campuhan ridge walk or if there is any other places better?
      2. Gigit waterfalls
      3. watersport & island hopping
      4. Look for balinese furniture at ubud area
      5. Massage
      6. Watch sunrise and sun set (Do not have to be on the same day)
      7. Friendly private balinese driver to bring us around on the above activities and estimated per day rate.

Would appreciate any recommendations on any other place of interest, food, shopping

Regards
      Wilson Lee

4 Answers Jan 3, 2015 at 6:02 AM

Travel tips Bali to Lombok

by seanmccurry Online Now Oct 7, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi

I am in Bali Lombok area for 2 weeks. I will be flying into one of the islands from Singapore and out of one of the islands to KL. I would also like to visit the Gili Islands or the party island there. I don't want to spend lots of time traveling on boats. Can you please suggest the best way to do this please. And the travelling time between islands

Thank you

1 Answer Oct 7, 2014 at 1:33 PM
    • fncfnc's Profile Photo

Looking for companions

by fncfnc Online Now Oct 6, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I am 42 years old male solo traveler from Pakistan and shall be in bali from 28 dec 2014 to 6 jan 2014. Looking for party and companion(s)/ groups of like-minded fellows. Also need advice where to stay and what to do? Regards.

1 Answer Oct 7, 2014 at 4:21 AM

airlines to choose

by seanmccurry Online Now Oct 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Hi
      Can you please recommend airlines to use between Singapore,Bali,Lombok and Kuala Lumpar please.

Cheers

Sean

10 Answers Nov 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM
    • huggy93's Profile Photo

Bali things

by huggy93 Online Now Sep 28, 2014 at 1:10 AM

hi I will be in bali early november 2014. could anybody recommend any good hotels close to beach (reasonable price) and central location..don't hate me but first will be around kuta area ;-) also can anybody recommend any good tailors there?

5 Answers Oct 9, 2014 at 5:04 AM
    • jewellery shops in bali

by DanielJ22 Online Now Sep 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Where is the cheapest shop to buy gold jewellery in bali

2 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 9:35 AM
    • Bali next week

by rishi3333 Online Now Sep 22, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Anyone traveling to Bali next week?

1 Answer Oct 5, 2014 at 3:50 AM
    • renatoirawan's Profile Photo

Hiking Mt Batur 20 Sept 2014

by renatoirawan Online Now Sep 18, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Anyone interested hiking mt Batur on 20Sept??
      Apparently, the guide doesn't want to pick up a single person or he will charge a ridiculous price.. so if someone wanted to join the hike, it would be excellent..

• Bali travel buddy

by rishi3333 Online Now Sep 16, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Is anyone travelling to Bali next week?

3 Answers Jan 24, 2015 at 2:06 PM
    • Hostel @ Legain

by rishi3333 Online Now Sep 16, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Can someone please recommend some good hostel near Kuta Legain?

4 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 5:13 PM
    • OceanElizabeth's Profile Photo

Bali anyone?

by OceanElizabeth Online Now Sep 13, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Any suggestions for that special place to stay in Bali? what is the season like in December?

6 Answers Nov 8, 2014 at 6:17 AM