Bali Travel Answers

change location

Shopping

by Ahyi_72 Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Hi i would prefer to go to a place which sells clothings and kid's stuffs like toys. May i know where can i go? And what does Krisna warehouse sell? Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • BesarRahasia's Profile Photo

Re: Shopping

by BesarRahasia Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 5:26 AM

You need to go to Ramayana Shopping centre in Denpasar, they sell all sorts of childrens clothing toys shoes etc, they are cheapish in price, no haggling, the ticket price is what you pay, Sukuwati isn't the place to go for childrens clothing and toys.

Never heard of Krisna Warehouse where is it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nezz's Profile Photo

by nezz Online Now May 23, 2015 at 5:17 PM

The bigger department stores sell clothing , toys, luggage etc . Matahari , Ramayana etc

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo

by DaHongHua Online Now Yesterday

Krisna Warehouse sells Bali Oleh-Oleh or Bali souvenirs. It has Balinese snacks, printed clothes, printed T-shirt of different quality and many designs, painting and poster of medium quality, wooden craft of small to medium size not bigger than 2 ft, hand made soap, massage oil of different flavour and of course key chain and fridge magnet pack in bulk for a tourist to bring home for friends and colleagues. Indonesian shoppers from other regions also come to shop here, maybe they can have further discount in bulk purchase over the listed price which is already cheap.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines