Bali Travel Answers

change location
Chellenz's Profile Photo

Peneeda View Hotel sanur....

by Chellenz Online Now May 16, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Anyone has any info or comments on Peneeda view I would appreciate anything you have to say or photos you may have. Some say there is a small beach and other say no beach whats your opinion? Was there hot water and are the rooms as good as they look on the net? Also what are the bathrooms like we are looking at the villa rooms and 2 brm villas.
Cheers Michelle

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Chrissy50's Profile Photo

Re: Peneeda View Hotel sanur....

by Chrissy50 Online Now May 17, 2007 at 2:06 AM

Hi Michelle,

As an Australian Bali is almost a 2nd home and I have always preferred Sanur to anywhere else except Ubud. I have never stayed at the Peneeda View but have walked though it and stayed and quite at others that are quite near, I have eaten in the restaurant many years ago, so saying that it has always seemed very nice. Not far from the beach markets. There is no surf in Sanur as there is a reef however they have lots of water sports and it is a very long beach with lots of hotels right on it. The last 3 times I have been to Bali I have stayed at the Tamukami Hotel, it is across the road and is lovely but with children you would find those fronting the beach better. The shops and restaurnats in Sanur are lovely and does not have the hectic pace of Kuta or Legian. When you want to go into Kuta, Dempesar, Nusa Dua etc it is easy to get a car and driver and they are very cheap. Hope I am not telling you something you already know. Please contact me if you need any further information. Christine

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines